Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos (16548 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue
These man ought to have known by now is the best time for him to retire and forget about presidency for the man who is out to take back the country for a better Nigeria tongue.

Obi is coming tongue.

Asiwaju has been the most consistent of all the candidates.

He has stuck to his guns regarding what to do and how...

He has been meeting with the key drivers of the economy and sharing his plans and has taken ideas from his engagements with them to further fine tune his agenda.

Politicking is not about spewing past statistics, we also need to hear how you intend to turn things around in view of the present situation.

Asiwaju has my vote and so will many others

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by blamingthedevil: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2022
The only candidate in the race

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2022
What is he going to say
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Mrmb: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

He will eventually back Obi.
For the moment, he just wants to test what his stolen wealth can do for him.

Your obi will not even smell second position talkless of winning....

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2022
What did they eat during the lunch? Cassava, garri, ewa, dodo or agbado?
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2022
I just love this man...

JAGABAN!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Memphitz357: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2022
But the old senile fool ganged up with civil rights groups and protested against The GEJ administration when he wanted to remove fuel subsidy and he wants to do same as President.....
The senile bastard WILL NEVER be elected as President come February 2023...... in this lifetime or the next.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by DARLYNBOI: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2022
mach7:
I watched the event from beginning to the end and I was very impressed.

Asiwaju, my leader, the Jagaban laid down a foundation, one of patriotism, of dedication, of commitment for the business community to key into to enable us achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.

Nigerians, vote for Jagaban. He knows the way, he has done it before and he will do it again.

Oya....u wey watch and got the details....highlight to us the foundations wey him laid down and how he intends to achieve all the promises he told d business community.......murife don't run o
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Memphitz357: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2022
mach7:

Asiwaju, my leader, the Jagaban laid down a foundation, one of patriotism, of dedication, of commitment for the business community to key into to enable us achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.

Nigerians, vote for Jagaban. He knows the way, he has done it before and he will do it again.
2023 dey come oooooo!!
Continue being stuck on stupid, you hear??
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by emkz: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
What I find ridiculous among Obi's supporters is when they ask other candidates to step down for him.

If they are so sure Obi can win, why are they asking others to step down?

Tinubu to step down for Obi. How laughable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Jogs1900: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
mach7:
What does Obi have to offer. There is nothing creative from Obi that makes him better than Asiwaju.

Not in his present and definitely not in his past.

When political juggernauts with verifiable track records are talking, political neophytes cum opportunists like your Obi, should excuse themselves.
I don't understand the hype they are giving this Obi oo...Obi that's a supreme court governor that is meant to be in the league of James Faleke...Obi that spent 8years as governor and cornered the local government fund throughout.....A tribalist...When you go to Fidelity bank everywhere, its only ibos you see working there both in the south and in the north. I don't see Obi as a democrat...He's just an opportunist...I can't wait for February to come, make I cast my vote for the man that knows the way,the Asiwaju of the universe.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by MacDani(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2022
No lies to comment
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Ignorance is a disease that is affecting several persons especially urchin like this eediot tongue.

No one in your entire lineage is as successful as those in that meeting, you worthless akpu pig.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu starts and end in Lagos!

Obi is a Nigerian project!

1 Like

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Jogs1900: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2022
emkz:
What I find ridiculous among Obi's supporters is when they ask other candidates to step down for him.

If they are so sure Obi can win, why are they asking others to step down?

Tinubu to step down for Obi. How laughable.
Obi is doing catch up with Tinubu...Hes struggling to be in the class of Asiwaju... Without sentiments,Shettima is more qualified than Obi.Among all the presidential aspirants, without sentiments, Kwankwaso is the most qualified but sentiments won't allow those against Tinubu to see that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Seun,

Seems these guys using bots have resumed.
plaindealer:
These are the real Nigerian youths, smart, intelligent, and bright young business folks powering and moving Lagos forward, not the ipob ESN terrorists and miscreants they call youths.

Just look at the joy, hope, and excitement on their faces.

Excellent event.

Asiwaju is the only way forward..

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2022
The people in these pictures were all starstruck seeing Tinubu one on one. It is Tinubu and the rest in the coming election.

APC doesn't need disco or invite music artist to gather crowd of music fans to see their music idols.

When you are big you are big. Kogi taught them a lesson. They have concluded that if music or nollywood artists are not involved in their campaign nobody will come out.

A good commodity sells itself. Presidential debates died a natural death because Tinubu was not dispose to it yet the Jagaban is still waxing on rattling everybody in his way.

Some people will go into coma when Wike bypassed them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by OkutaNla: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2022
DMerciful:
Seun,

Seems these guys using bots have resumed.

Lmao. E pain you say pro-Tinubu comments are getting likes. Your tears never start. You go cry blood at this rate. Nairaland 'likes and shares' were created for you Obi bots alone abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2022
This Tinubu man dey rest so

Na wa oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by plaindealer: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Benwallt:
The people in these pictures were all starstruck seeing Tinubu one on one. It is Tinubu and the rest in the coming election.

APC doesn't need disco or invite music artist to gather crowd of music fans to see their music idols.

When you are big you are big. Kogi taught them a lesson. They have concluded that if music or nollywood artists are not involved in their campaign nobody will come out.

A good commodity sells itself. Presidential debates died a natural death because Tinubu was not dispose to it yet the Jagaban is still waxing on rattling everybody in his way.

Some people will go into coma when Wike bypassed them

Even with their tired and expired artist, they made zero difference, they sang to an empty stadium.

Obi campaign is practically dead or on life support, from the disaster in Kogi to the shameful outing in the SS especially in PH.

Artists and gimmicks can't save them right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by chichriso: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Sunnyski: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2022
They are pocketing his money while fooling him grin

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by seguntijan(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2022
From all his statement, you can see him boasting of what he did in Lagos, bringing examples from his administration experience in Lagos. Have you seen Obi talking about his past records? Have you seen him drawing reference from his past administration? All he knows is bringing theoretical data from China and Egypt.
Tinubu is the only candidate that has been showing the Capacity and Experience we are voting for. Presidency is not a testing ground, TINUBU has done it and he'll do it again on a larger scale.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by 234daniel2010(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2022
How else can u say you are jobless. He want to put Nigeria in his pocket the way he did to Lagos, not possible.

Old man should go and rest.

mach7:

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by emkz: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

Obi is doing catch up with Tinubu...Hes struggling to be in the class of Asiwaju... Without sentiments,Shettima is more qualified than Obi.Among all the presidential aspirants, without sentiments, Kwankwaso is the most qualified but sentiments won't allow those against Tinubu to see that.

My candid ranking of Presidential candidates based on who is likely to win:

(1) Bola Tinubu
(2) Rabiu Kwankwaso
(3) Atiku Abubakar
(4) Peter Obi.

Rabiu Kwankwaso is most diplomatic, mature and has less scandals compared to Atiku and Obi. Kwankwaso's undoing is going to a relatively unknown party like NNPP. Even Buhari with his street popularity tried it with CPC and couldn't win. Same issue with Peter Obi. One sad truth Obi's followers are realizing is that while they deceive themselves that Peter Obi wants to destroy the old structure, they also need the old structures to make a mark; reason Obi is frantically trying to court Wike and his confused followers are asking Atiku and Tinubu to withdraw and support Obi with their structures.

That is the most kindergarten approach to Presidential politics ever, and a sad consciousness that Obi's supporters do not know how to help Obi's campaign.

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by plaindealer: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

All lies

This is what you and your kind say when they are confronted with issues that they are too shallow, ignorant and unintelligent to deal with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms / Insight: Why Nigeria's Restive Oil Region Will Only Accept Jonathan - YAHOO NEWS / PDP Asks Kwara Chapter To Disclaim Statement On Saraki’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.