Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos (16557 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Gandrova: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
May his haters never know peace
Ise, Ameen thummah ameen
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Memphitz357: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2022
drmuri:

You can decide to vote another candidate without exhibiting poor parental upbringing
You can also ignore my post and stop being extremely stupid by replying me.
You dumb ass muthafucking APC urchin.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2022
plaindealer:
These are the real Nigerian youths, smart, intelligent, and bright young business folks powering and moving Lagos forward, not the ipob ESN terrorists and miscreants they call youths.

Just look at the joy, hope, and excitement on their faces.

Excellent event.

Asiwaju is the only way forward..

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Aydlecturer: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
Tinubu will never smell aso rock
wink

He has been smelling Aso rock severally by visiting President and will actually become president to occupy the Aso rock. Go and hug transformer
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
We will never get to watch the video of his speech in this occasion. Business lunch, I hope the guests get to eat their fill and also receive takeaway?
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Who else saw paraphrasing of Atiku's manifesto?

Check atiku's earlier meeting with the business community, I think LBS.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by drmuri(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Memphitz357:

You can also ignore my post and stop being extremely stupid by replying me.
You dumb ass muthafucking APC urchin.
Will not stoop low to your level.
Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Is Suffering This Light Issues? / N338b Loans For Ekiti, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Others / Fresh Move To Unseat Magu As EFCC Chairman Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.