Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos (16561 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Juanmike(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2022
plaindealer:
Listening to this brilliant young Lady and a marvelous Lagosians gave me so much joy.

These are the brilliant leaders of tomorrow's Lagos.
Same can't be said of you.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by smsinnigeria(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2022
frank14011991:
Atiku and obi dey copy tinubu. Tinubu is ahead of them

Tinubu is trying hard to meet up with OBI standard. The man Obi has really stressed out Tinubu.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2022
plaindealer:

This is what you and your kind say when they are confronted with issues that they are too shallow, ignorant and unintelligent to deal with.

Shallow is never a word that can be used to describe me unless the person using it is shallow. Is it not all lies? All their manifestos from 2015...what has been done? I used to support APC by the way. But rubbish is rubbish and failure is failure. You can't sugar-coat it.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Willie2015: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue
These man ought to have known by now is the best time for him to retire and forget about presidency for the man who is out to take back the country for a better Nigeria tongue.
Obi is coming tongue.

You know a leader by his followers,
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu, Group Chief Executive Officer of Oando Plc, Wale Tinubu,
former House of Representatives Speaker Dimeji Bankole,
former Commissioners in his administration in Lagos,
Messers Yemi Cardozo and Dele Alake, former EFCC chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, and Hadiza Bala Usman ...
I will challenge you to list Obi followers as a governor in the South East and
As a former Chairman of Fidelity Bank ..etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by ghiloman28(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2022
grin obi that cannot win a state is coming to your house. Keep dreaming
Urheadmaster:
tongue
These man ought to have known by now is the best time for him to retire and forget about presidency for the man who is out to take back the country for a better Nigeria tongue.

Obi is coming tongue.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Peppysco: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Memphitz357:
But the old senile fool ganged up with civil rights groups and protested against The GEJ administration when he wanted to remove fuel subsidy and he wants to do same as President.....
The senile bastard WILL NEVER be elected as President come February 2023...... in this lifetime or the next.

Eeeyaaahhhh, Pele. So, you've been crying since that time, sorry, you hear. But I go tell you say you go cry even more when election finish. Sorry, my brother.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Coming to a Bar near you

Obi is coming tongue.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by plaindealer: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

Shallow is never a word that can be used to describe me unless the person using it is shallow. Is it not all lies? All their manifestos from 2015...what has been done? I used to support APC by the way. But rubbish is rubbish and failure is failure. You can't sugar-coat it.

Labeling a news report lies without any sane and intelligent views and reasons for your conclusion was of course shallow, ignorant and unintelligent.

Even using whatever rubbish you compiled from 2015 irrelevant rubbish to discount a business lunch event with Nigerian youths was even dumber..
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by ghiloman28(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
When last have you seen BAT talking about PO. The only threat to TINUBU is PDP and is because they have thier candidate from North. PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria even his home state. he coming 4th in the result except kwakwaso steps down.
smsinnigeria:

Tinubu is trying hard to meet up with OBI standard. The man Obi has really stressed out Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

He will eventually back Obi.
For the moment, he just wants to test what his stolen wealth can do for him.

Yes back obi to relocate back to Anambra and leave lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by RECHMOND: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2022
A wise man once said the deference between humans and animals is that animals will never allow the dumbest of the herd to lead them.. Now I know how truly this is. May God help us this time, who knows what Nigeria will become if the wrong one enters that seat again. Every prosperity lover should vote Obi Datti. vote Peter Obi 2023.
Not heartless individuals with no atom of conscience for the future of this country
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Jack500: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
Tinubu will never smell aso rock

Do hang yourself, when he does.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by plaindealer: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Willie2015:

You know a leader by his followers,
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu, Group Chief Executive Officer of Oando Plc, Wale Tinubu,
former House of Representatives Speaker Dimeji Bankole,
former Commissioners in his administration in Lagos,
Messers Yemi Cardozo and Dele Alake, former EFCC chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, and Hadiza Bala Usman ...
I will challenge you to list Obi followers as a governor in the South East and
As a former Chairman of Fidelity Bank ..etc

P Square and some nobodies..

Have you ever seen credible and notable people with him or supporting him?

The man is toxic, the traditional rulers, governors and leaders in the SE don't want to be seen with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Godispeace: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Obi will not come in ur cursed SE not to talk of Nigeria , idiot shocked shocked shocked shocked
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Obi is coming tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Godispeace: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2022
these igbo chest beating and foolishness no be small imagine, just imagine the senseless post below me shocked shocked shocked shocked
smsinnigeria:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by udomonday: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Obi is coming tongue.
all these people shouting Obi up and down remind me of the people that are shouting Biafra up and down...

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Johel(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by OboOlora(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Tasteless woman, she don Bleep Tinubu for her mind

1 Like

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Famofamo: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
May his haters never know peace

Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by HomeTutorsPro: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Let them post the video of his speech.
I want to check something.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Even with their tired and expired artist, they made zero difference, they sang to an empty stadium.

Obi campaign is practically dead or on life support, from the disaster in Kogi to the shameful outing in the SS especially in PH.

Artists and gimmicks can't save them right now.

The beaten will be very thorough.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Roboto11: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2022
234daniel2010:
How else can u say you are jobless. He want to put Nigeria in his pocket the way he did to Lagos, not possible.

Old man should go and rest.

Lagos in Tinubu's pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Majesty2:
May his haters never know peace
Haha unku...take it easy na grin
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Godispeace:
these igbo chest beating and foolishness no be small imagine, just imagine the senseless post below me shocked shocked shocked shocked

yet Obi copys everything Tinubu doea. He is even renting the support of tired n outdated artists to make the crowd of his destitutes think even with that things are not going well for him.

Obi is not in this election.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

2015 Atiku is coming

2019 Atiku is coming

2022 Obi is coming

Same PDP phrase, same result. None arrived.

Obi is coming tongue.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Onuoha1234(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Political aspirants now scrambling for your votes.Your vote will matter 2023. They now smell it and shivering.
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Memphitz357: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Peppysco:

Eeeyaaahhhh, Pele. So, you've been crying since that time, sorry, you hear. But I go tell you say you go cry even more when election finish. Sorry, my brother.
You iz a punk ass muthafucking biatch
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by plaindealer: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Nigerians won’t pay estimated billing for electricity if I’m president

- Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by drmuri(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Memphitz357:
But the old senile fool ganged up with civil rights groups and protested against The GEJ administration when he wanted to remove fuel subsidy and he wants to do same as President.....
The senile bastard WILL NEVER be elected as President come February 2023...... in this lifetime or the next.
You can decide to vote another candidate without exhibiting poor parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos by Tradman: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.