Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. (6370 Views)

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / These Images Will Make You Question The World. / This Thread Will Make You Question Everything You Think You Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2022
I'm going to be sharing various pictures of parts of current day United States of America in the 1800s.

The buildings in the picture were supposedly built for city fairs few years after the Europeans migrated to America and then destroyed few years later.

Keep an open mind and ask yourself these five questions:

~ Do these pictures look like they were just built recently? If you look closely at some of them, you will see signs of weathering.

~ Do these building look like they could have been built by few immigrants with no modern technology or power tools?

~ Why do these pictures look like they were cropped out of Atlantis or some imaginery ancient world; the kind you see in fictional movies?

~ Why would magnificent building be built and then torn down or burned down years later?

~Why are you just seeing these pictures for he first time now? Why aren't out history books flooded with them?

These are the questions I want you to ask yourself as you view these pictures.

My theory, and it's a well substantiated theory, is that an ancient advanced civilization existed in America, and other parts of the world, and in the 1800s the citizens of this great civilization mysteriously disappeared, leaving behind their marvelous architecture. The Europeans found these cities vacant, and then moved in. They repurposed their buildings and rewrote the history of their cities..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2022
One

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Two

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Three

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Four

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Five

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Six

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nonexisting1: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2022
I don't understand the point you are trying to make here. What's our business with what happened in far away yankee? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Seven

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Does this look like a carpet shop to you? Imagine having the resources to build this and then you turn it into a mere carpet shop.

Let's use our brains..

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Eight

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Bear in mind that all these buildings were built with stone. How does one cut stone of this magnitude with no power tools, no machinery and no advanced means of transportation? These people were still riding horses and carts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Nine

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2022
You guys need to understand the scale and size of these buildings. For example in the picture above, the size of a human would be the circled area in the picture below

Imagine the machinery it would take to transport stones of this size and magnitude. And we are told people riding horses and carts built them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Ten

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2022
All these buildings aren't in existence today. They were all torn down or burned in mysterious fires. Why would anyone destroy something this beautiful and magnificent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Eleven

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Twelve

Notice how the roads are all muddy. They didn't have the technology to tar their roads, but they could build this? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Thirteen

Look at the sheer size and magnitude of this.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Jimmythewise: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2022
You have made some interesting points.

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by realestate99: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Life is a cycle, many advanced civilizations have existed in the past, the current curriculum is heavily falsified and whitewashed, when the whites are ready to say the truth about world history, those blacks that worships whites and seek their validations in every thing will look stupid.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by somehow: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Are you saying other living intelligence lived on earth before we the current beings?

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Moneyboyz: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2022
A lot has been destroyed due to wars, slavery, colonialism etc.

Look at the once great Benin kingdom. All those bronze heads carved with great attention to detail from metal, how?

8 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by detectivejones: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2022
I'm wowed by these architectural designs. There is no denying the fact that an organized civilized world existed before now. That is why I wrinkle my nose at the crap the whiteman try to sell about the world.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Karlifate: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2022
OurTruth24:
All these buildings aren't in existence today. They were all torn down or burned in mysterious fires. Why would anyone destroy something this beautiful and magnificent?

Change is constant.

This change can either come in constructive or destructive form.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Karlifate: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2022
All these people saying ish about the white men, amuse me. You can't underrate the contributions of the white men to modern civilization.

If you want black men to constantly receive accolades & recognition, black men must also constantly contribute to the technological advancement, world over and not just feeling entitled to some past glory.
kiss

Boss up OR get left behind! shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by KingMack(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2022
shocked
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Joeev: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Ourtruth24 I like your good work God bless you. I know some level of truth about what you've been trying to preach. You might not even know to the fullest what's really happening and the cover ups. I have been opportuned to have that knowledge, but not as brave as you're in speaking out.

Alot of people might not believe but.. the evil in this world is deep.

Let me tell you another thing, I don't know if you're a Christian or not but the Bible has some really spooky truths in it, things you'll probably swear isn't real but, it will blow your mind.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2022
The irony of this photo hits you in the face when you take a closer look.

You see this gigantic building with stones weighing thousands of tones caved with architecture brilliance, skill and elegance, and right there to the bottom right is the means of transportation of the people that supposedly built this building in such a short time. History as we know it is a joke..

6 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2022
This picture looks like it was some image cropped out of Atlantis. But it is actually 1800s America.

Look at how old and weathered the builidings look, with moss growing on and around it, but we are told they were recently constructed.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2022
For those interested in seeing my other threads, check them out here

www.nairaland.com/OurTruth24/topics

www.nairaland.com/OurTruth/topics
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. by michlins(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2022
somehow:
Are you saying other living intelligence lived on earth before we the current beings?
in a manner of speaking,yes. Look at Egypt and their advanced knowledge and technology. Look at the Mayans, their advanced knowledge of the cosmos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) / Diary Of The Unfaithful Wife / Konji Healer! Melanin Popping! Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.