Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal (19556 Views)

Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Subsidy: NNPC May Deduct Over ₦1 Trilion From FAAC In Six Months / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Great2017: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Exercise in futility
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by MissLeslie(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
U guys comment out of ignorance, PDP accept over voting in 6 poling unit and APC said 750 poling unit, I think APC has a good case and good evidence to back it, Adeleke is a baby in politics, no politician will never agreed to BVAS over voting,

He is not the inec official why accepting over voting

He didn't need to respond initially, party spokesperson should have responded.

9 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Elemosho478:
I believe the election can still be nullify and rerun declare because of that illegality.

Ordinary English you no sabi, but na you wan come interprete electoral laws pass seasoned experts.

Nairaland is just a sordid haven for idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2022
post=119370856:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [b][/b].

God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by drlateef: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
That expert does not know the law. Anuwhere there is over-voting, the whole election in that unit is cancelled. Not subtracting snd adding votes in that unit.

4 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Imole cool
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2022
theophorus:
Make them forget this tribunal matter joor.
Make everybody go house go dey replan for next elections.

Adeleke can focus on Governance and hope he has paid Osun people their December stipend?

You're one of the enemies of this country, one of the people impeding her progress and evolution.
Tribunal have a duty to determine if Ademola should be there or not

6 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2022
As an APC loyalist, error is possible, but there should be limitations, if it is limited to just 2 poling units, that is fair and can still be accomodated

2 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
The forensic experts don't know the implications of electoral malpractice.
exactly my brother. the judge can nullify the election and order rerun because of the election malpractice

1 Like

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by premierlead: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sure
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by OkutaNla: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
The real question should be how did the people that over-voted manage to circumvent BVAS?? I think Inec needs to look into the lapses that exposed BVAS to such a breach, else we would have a repeat in the coming elections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Dawn91(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
The same would be said for Peter Obi next year after he defeats Atiku while Tinubu comes a distant 4th position.. grin

The INEC official would tell the court that even if over voting is deducted across the nation Peter Obi would still win

Case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Over voting can still take place even with BVAS? IT IS FINISHED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Elemosho478: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buddha3:

Ordinary English you no sabi, but na you wan come interprete electoral laws pass seasoned experts.

Nairaland is just a sordid haven for idiots!

Idiot like you calling people better than you idiot.

You are the empty brain here that couldn't deduced my comment.

I will explain my comment again to help your low IQ

I said if it was indeed true that there was overvoting and it is established with verifiable evidence, the election could be nullify base on that irregularity and illegality alone. If you still can't understand that blame your low IQ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Wickedfacts: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
adioolayi:
Electoral act didn't say deduct...

Electoral Act 2022 says cancel the affected units..

If ONLY 6 units are affected truly, as claimed by the forensic expert..then, Oyetola should go and sit down...if not, Adeleke should start his countdown as interim Governor

grin grin grin

The guy is a fool. Oyetola's witness only wanted the idiot of an expert to confirm that there was over-voting and he has done just that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by GEEBITE: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yes thats what the guy is saying. The total votes to be cancelled is not up to 2k and it will affect both candidates.
NOETHNICITY:
Mumu the law says you cancel where there is over voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by PHIPEX(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
But how is over-voting still possible with the new machine?
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by BJanta: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/deduct-over-voting-adeleke-still-won-forensic-expert-tells-tribunal/

If actually there was cheating, it's not just only the overflow that must be removed, would Crime not be punished to deter other.
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Diligence: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
And who says all over voting was for PDP alone! Abeg. Split the Overcoating thus: APC: 95 percent. Other Parties: 5 per cent

Nigerians are waiting for APC in 2023!

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaBeforeIt'sTooLate
ItIsNowOrNever
LabourPartyMovingForward
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by ModCaller: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:
My disappointment is that vthe so called BVAS can still Bleep up. It means by next year we are going to have issue with it and many people will take advantage of it .

BVAS did not fûck up. The election officials fûcked up by giving room for overvoting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
ModCaller:

BVAS did not fûck up. The election officials fûcked up by giving room for overvoting.
Hmmmnmmmm! So in 2023 we should be expecting the worst
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by BigYash: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Elemosho478:
I believe the election can still be nullify and rerun declare because of that illegality.
Go nullify am na.. Mr Nullifier undecided
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by banjul01: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
People, u need to get this right. Over voting in this era of BVAS is not necessarily the dirty work of the politicians. It may occur as a result of negligence from the PO, ARO1 and ARO2.
If they are not careful enough when using the BVAS, over voting may occur.
During accreditation, BVAS and voters register are used. If ARO 1/2 the INEC official in charge of BVAS doesnt complete the voters accrediatation and allows the voter to proceed for manual accreditation and then voting, this will automatically leads to over voting.
At the end of the election, the people that vote will be more than the voters accredited with BVAS.
PO, ARO1 n 2 need to work together with extreme vigilance during elections to avoid over voting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by ModCaller: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
OkutaNla:
The real question should be how did the people that over-voted manage to circumvent BVAS?? I think Inec needs to look into the lapses that exposed BVAS to such a breach, else we would have a repeat in the coming elections.

If you give ballot paper to someone who has not been accredited, then overvoting has taken place.

There are 3 election officials: APO1, APO2, and PO. The APO1 and APO2 do verification and accreditation. The PO issues ballot paper to those who have been accredited.

If there is a breakdown in communication between the APOs and PO, then he may issue ballot paper to someone who has not been accredited.

Also, there are usually hundreds of persons registered to most polling units. Hence, the place is usually rowdy.

It has nothing to do with BVAS but the election officials

3 Likes

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by ModCaller: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmmnmmmm! So in 2023 we should be expecting the worst

You should always expect the worst when it comes to anything involving Nigerian government. But as for rigging, it's only election officials that can rig the election. Thugs, party agents, politicians, cannot rig it. All thanks to BVAS.

BVAS makes it very easy to detect overvoting but it cannot prevent overvoting.

1 Like

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Chimaobi84(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mumu the law says you cancel where there is over voting
What is the implication of cancelling?
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Omotumise: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
If this is true, INEC integrity is called to question. I fear for 2023 elections.
INEC needs to explain to the whole world how this happened and those involved.
I hope those celebrating this we not complain when APC will be a beneficiary of this fraud.
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by toluxe0075: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
INEC needs to adequately train the electoral officers in this coming election. The over voting is as a result of negligence from the electoral officers and not BVAS. I’m sure either of the APO 1 or APO 2 allowed people to cast their vote without confirming their accreditation on the BVAS. In fact, BVAS helped ascertain that over voting took place.
Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by Greenback: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Elemosho478:

.."I believe the election can still be nulify and rerun declare ..."

Chai!!! Engriss issa nor easy walai!!!!

1 Share

Re: Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal by kennethesan(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Just to show how much the people wanted APC out. Adeleke is Osun Gov, second term sure pa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.