Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me (43335 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Obaaderemi2: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

You don't destroy an old before building a new one....
Make God just bless you this coming year. These people are all the same. Have you wondered why you don't really think about the very poor hungry people out there when you are full yourself? These politicians are full to bursting. They don't care about Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Solowise0814: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
xratedxG:
By the way. Peter Obi winning is assured. Hit like if you are with me
am with you bro, we deserve the best, but Atiku is my second choice, I too much like that man
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Brendaniel: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
Make God just bless you this coming year. These people are all the same. Have you wondered why you don't really think about the very poor hungry people out there when you are full yourself? These politicians are full to bursting. They don't care about Nigerians.

God has already blessed me, though everyone still needs more blessings, I also think about the poor and I also try to do what I can when I can...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by obyno82: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

When you are ready to stop being stupid let us know
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Usamakirfi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction

Nigeria will be in the hands �� of atiku abubakar 2023 insha

Atiku okuwa are the winning team [img][/img]

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Perfectbeing(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Man with balls
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by petermichaels(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
AH AH! WE SHOULD CONTINUE PAYING SUBSIDY FOR THEM. AFTERALL WE ARE BUILDING RAILWAY FOR THEM, WE GAVE THEM VEHICLES. SUBSIDY NA SMALL NA!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by blackboy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good but says Tinubu but what do those who answer questions for him ?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by hoilakes(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
I Love political seasons like this sha, different roasting from different parties up and down. mine is to turn the music on and the world off

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
Those are just words .
Yes just words but with a corresponding action,it can be brought to a reality

omonnakoda:

The reality is that petrol and diesel are imported.

That has been going on since successive administrations including this one that failed to simply fix the refineries!

omonnakoda:

The government has borrowed so much now it literally cannot give Nigerians cheap petrol any more than they can give them cheap food.

Firstly,Nigerians never did this and it would be pure ignorance to blame them...Its the FG's refusal to repair moribund refineries and build new ones!
Saudi arabia,an OPEC country like nigeria,just completed 2 full refineries last year to add to the existing refineries they already have...It took them 3-4 years to make that completion which was the same time the APC led administration through PMB were wasting precious time apportioning blames and forgetting that they were there not to complain but to fix the problems that have bedeviled Nigeria for a long time!
Secondly,its totally erroneous and iniquitous to assume Nigerian citizens buy cheap PMS!
And please do not waste your time bringing up that rancid stat that Nigerian citizens purchase cheaper fuel than the US....Now that will be utter absurdity!

omonnakoda:

So the point is not whining about what should be but dealing with what is which will be either Nigerians pay or the pumps are dry.
Whining,if you put it that way,will abate when the right thing is done which is simply fixing our refineries!
Same refineries that substantive minister of petroleum PMB used over 6 years telling us that they can't be fixed because it was beyond damage!
Same adminstration told us for over 4 years that was non existent!
How much does it take to fix our refineries that it took this administration over 7 years?
Once the refineries are fixed with a well thought out plan to build new ones,subsidy will naturally disappear as importation will stop!

omonnakoda:

Even if Dangote refinery works the product will not be free. Any subsidy will necessarily mean a cash transfer to Dangote He borrowed money to build that refinery and must repay and make profit.

Thats why the NNPC refineries needed to be completed to compete with Dangote or any company!
When there is price competition,the amount will gradually reduce!
You speak as if the price will never go down or it will remain static ad infinitum...
All it takes is for the other refineries to be repaired and start refining asap!

omonnakoda:

At the same time ASUU is on strike etc. Subsidy should have been removed a long time ago but we decided to wait until it was no longer a voluntary choice.

Subsidy should have been removed in this administration if they had admitted it was in existence and started fixing our refineries while building new ones very early in this adminstration!
Stop blaming Nigerians who have been made to endure series of hardship as a result of this administration's insincerity, ineptitude and incompetence!

omonnakoda:

That is the reality Nigeria cannot survive 2 3 years of subsidy with the debt service already exceeding revenue. We are literally borrowing money to pay subsidy? Does that make sense?

Who is to blame for failing to repair our refineries or build new ones?
Did the citizens stop them from borrowing funds then to build new refineries or repair the old ones?
Nigeria is the only OPEC country still importing PMS...Is that the fault of an average nigerian?
Direct the blame to the right quarters and stop behaving as if you are just waking up after more than 40 years!

omonnakoda:

We have been through worse before .
Please use 'i' not 'we' because you have no idea what an average person is going through in Nigeria!
You have not being through anything worse because your likes are obviously covered!
Go and tell a graduate earning 40k or less that the food stuffs he is purchasing today will be quadrupled next year as a result of the instant removal of subsidy!
Nothing can compare to the hyper inflation that we will face if subsidy is instantly removed without fixing the refineries or making the refineries ready before the gradual removal of subsidy!

omonnakoda:

Those people who grew up when 10 Naira notes was the biggest denomination are still around .How do you imagine they feel seeing Ghana must go bags of Naira. Subsidy has passed the point of choice now
You Seriously live in a bubble and oblivious of what is going on around you in nigeria or someone is paying for your meal,House rent and Tfare!
Any sensible person who is currently fending for himself will not utter this dross that you are spewing!
Subsidy will gradually go when the local refineries start functioning and importation is brought to a gradual end!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by omonnakoda: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

Yes just words but with a corresponding action,it can be brought to a reality

That has been going on since successive administrations including this one that failed to simply fix the refineries!

Firstly,Nigerians never did this and it would be pure ignorance to blame them...Its the FG's refusal to repair moribund refineries and build new ones!
Saudi arabia,an OPEC country like nigeria,just completed 2 full refineries last year to add to the existing refineries they already have...It took them 3-4 years to make that completion which was the same time the APC led administration through PMB were wasting precious time apportioning blames and forgetting that they were there not to complain but to fix the problems that have bedeviled Nigeria for a long time!
Secondly,its totally erroneous and iniquitous to assume Nigerian citizens buy cheap PMS!
And please do not waste your time bringing up that rancid stat that Nigerian citizens purchase cheaper fuel than the US....Now that will be utter absurdity!

Whining,if you put it that way,will abate when the right thing is done which is simply fixing our refineries!
Same refineries that substantive minister of petroleum PMB used over 6 years telling us that they can't be fixed because it was beyond damage!
Same adminstration told us for over 4 years that was non existent!
How much does it take to fix our refineries that it took this administration over 7 years?
Once the refineries are fixed with a well thought out plan to build new ones,subsidy will naturally disappear as importation will stop!

Thats why the NNPC refineries needed to be completed to compete with Dangote or any company!
When there is price competition,the amount will gradually reduce!
You speak as if the price will never go down or it will remain static ad infinitum...
All it takes is for the other refineries to be repaired and start refining asap!

Subsidy should have been removed in this administration if they had admitted it was in existence and started fixing our refineries while building new ones very early in this adminstration!
Stop blaming Nigerians who have been made to endure series of hardship as a result of this administration's insincerity, ineptitude and incompetence!

Who is to blame for failing to repair our refineries or build new ones?
Did the citizens stop them from borrowing funds then to build new refineries or repair the old ones?
Nigeria is the only OPEC country still importing PMS...Is that the fault of an average nigerian?
Direct the blame to the right quarters and stop behaving as if you are just waking up after more than 40 years!

Please use 'i' not 'we' because you have no idea what an average person is going through in Nigeria!
You have not being through anything worse because your likes are obviously covered!
Go and tell a graduate earning 40k or less that the food stuffs he is purchasing today will be quadrupled next year as a result of the instant removal of subsidy!
Nothing can compare to the hyper inflation that we will face if subsidy is instantly removed without fixing the refineries or making the refineries ready before the gradual removal of subsidy!

You Seriously live in a bubble and oblivious of what is going on around you in nigeria or someone is paying for your meal,House rent and Tfare!
Any sensible person who is currently fending for himself will not utter this dross that you are spewing!
Subsidy will gradually go when the local refineries start functioning and importation is brought to a gradual end!
Subsidy will end next year

Everything else is noise
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
Subsidy will end next year

Everything else is noise
The protest will continue until our local refineries are repaired,up and ready!
Get used that!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

The protest will continue until our local refineries are repaired,up and ready!
Get used that!
Are you protesting to me?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
Are you protesting to me?
Are you the FG?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by omonnakoda: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

Are you the FG?
I wonder o
why you are directing all your emotions at me

All I know is that subsidy will go
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
I wonder o
why you are directing all your emotions at me

All I know is that subsidy will go
....And why did you first mention me when my initial comment was not referring to you?
Next time mind your business since you are afraid of engaging me!
The gradual subsidy removal commences when the refineries are fixed and ready for refining!
Simple!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by IbeOkehie: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

Your view of the situation is completely wrong. Local refining is NOT a solution. The Dangote refinery will not solve the problem either. Also there's nothing wrong with importation of petrol or any fuel.

Think about this for a second, Nigeria has plenty of local universities yet so many run to Ghana for their education. I know a Nigerian that did Medical school in Ghana. University education has been scarce and unavailable in Nigeria for 8 months, that is EXACTLY the same as fuel scarcity. Both sectors suffer from the same destructive factors - total government control, subsidies and regulated pricing.

When is the last time you used the NIPOST post office or enjoyed pipe borne water? I wonder who owns those sectors. Hmmmmm. And how many people prefer watching NTA instead of ChannelsTV or TVC.

Anyway have a good night. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by omonnakoda: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

....And why did you first mention me when my initial comment was not referring to you?
Next time mind your business since you are afraid of engaging me!
The gradual subsidy removal commences when the refineries are fixed and ready for refining!
Simple!
to inform you

Pain and suffering are inevitable
All our neighbouring countries are reconciled to no subsidy so we should get used to it
All the noise you are making won't change anything

You are boring me now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
to inform you

Pain and suffering are inevitable

All our neighbouring countries are reconciled to no subsidy so we should get used to it
All the noise you are making won't change anything

You are boring me now

You are confusing yourself!
Your stale narrative will not change my point of view...Get that to your skull!
The countries who have stopped subsidy.....are they OPEC countries? If they are OPEC countries,do they import PMS?
.....and since i am boring you,it your job to ignore and not entertain the boredom unless you are boredom personified from your regurgitations!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by DukeofUmueri247: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

"Is your age in December 2022 the same as it was in 2015? Haven't you grown up? If you have increased in years since 2025, for example, why should you expect a different growth rate for fuel and rice? I'm sure your mind is too thin to grasp the logic of that!"
To wipe you oraimo cord for neck just dey hungry me...So you are telling us that your demi god was daft then,the more reason he led that protest against fuel subsidy removal and he is suddenly mentally rich now
God Almighty will punish all those who fought against subsidy removal back then and are supporting it now because of party or regional affiliation..
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by DukeofUmueri247: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
bentenny:

You are confusing yourself!
Your stale narrative will not change my point of view...Get that to your skull!
The countries who have stopped subsidy.....are they OPEC countries? If they are OPEC countries,do they import PMS?
.....and since i am boring you,it your job to ignore and not entertain the boredom unless you are boredom personified from your regurgitations!
You even get time to dey argue with that one..
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Invitationn: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
IFSHR:

Gej left the government shores 7+years ago...APC government have been there since then...they are both failure....but then the subject matter of the post is the inconsistent nature of BAT.....
You're right. They're both failures.
Calling the SURE-P that barely saw the light of the day a 'wonderful policy' is what I don't agree with.
Politicians, especially the opposition is always inconsistent- they bend according to the political atmosphere.
When Obi was asked a binary question about subsidy removal on Arise TV.
It goes:
Rufai Oseni; Will you remove subsidy, Yes or No?
Obi: Yes and No.
Considering the LP's position on subsidy, it's a major gaffe! That's a political answer obviously sitting-on-the-fence style.
That way,no matter what he does should he be president he'd escaped accountability.
Today we can at least play Buhari's clips where he infamously asked "who is subsidizing who?"

Basically, my point is, we need people who will come out with clear statements so we can hold them to their words at the end.
Just like you are holding BAT for inconsistency now which is rightly so.
However, they knew the removal of subsidy is the way forward ab initio - it was just a political card to oust the GEJ admin.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by bentenny(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2022
IbeOkehie:

Your view of the situation is completely wrong. Local refining is NOT a solution. The Dangote refinery will not solve the problem either. Also there's nothing wrong with importation of petrol or any fuel.

If you dont know what you are saying please ignore or be quiet!
Local refining is the only solution to the removal of subsidy and importation!
Importation attracts landing cost that is most times inflated as a result of the naira to dollar exchange!
Importation also negatively affects our currency esp considering that this raw material that is domiciled in Nigeria is taken to another country for refining and purchased in another currency by the buyer! No be juju be that?
Nigeria is the only OPEC country that still imports PMS,AGO and Diesel etc
Its like growing cassava at your backyard and asking another country to process it into garri for you when you can simply process it with a local machine? Does that make sense to you?

IbeOkehie:

Think about this for a second, Nigeria has plenty of local universities yet so many run to Ghana for their education. I know a Nigerian that did Medical school in Ghana. University education has been scarce and unavailable in Nigeria for 8 months, that is EXACTLY the same as fuel scarcity. Both sectors suffer from the same destructive factors - total government control, subsidies and regulated pricing.
What i have read so far should never be given an second thought!
You are simply using a terrible and awkward analysis while confusing yourself!
When you send students(raw materials) to another country to study,you are actually assisting to provide more lecture jobs for that country and depleting our own local universities of students and lecturers!
Any time nigeria exports raw materials to another country to import it,they are benightedly empowering other countries with jobs!
Nigeria exports large quantities of cocoa at a cheaper rate to countries like netherlands and buy the processed content like chocolate at an inflated price or thrice the price used to sell cocoa to Nigeria!
The local universities like our refineries, if properly and adequately funded by any serious and education oriented President with first class facilities will provide better education for the youths in Nigeria and discourage our politicians keep wasting tax payers monies to educate their kids outside the countries!
The local universities you indirectly rubbish was an educative umbrella for most developed countries whose students and lecturers came here to learn from our universities!

IbeOkehie:

When is the last time you used the NIPOST post office or enjoyed pipe borne water? I wonder who owns those sectors. Hmmmmm. And how many people prefer watching NTA instead of ChannelsTV or TVC.

Your analysis is seriously underwhelming and laughable!
Is ChannelsTV or TVC main station operating outside the country or domiciled here in Nigeria just like NTA?
Please i advise you peruse what you send next time because this analogy makes absolutely zero sense!

IbeOkehie:

Anyway have a good night. shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Panda7(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2022
talk what you will build not talking about petroleum industry you have no control about. every president keeps talking about petroleum subsidy and the awoof money he plans to lock up but never talks about building big industries for the millions of graduate that leaves school every year. if petroleum oil isn't open for public use wouldn't he contest and campaign for presidency and wouldn't he have other plans and alternative to source for resources and create industries for employment. every concerned and responsive person should ask every aspirants what they intend to build as industries for employment not them talking about how to control resources. even with the many debates and debated contest of many years of elections in nigeria i have not seen anybody raise the questions of what to build in nigeria, how to build it and when to build it. it is always with debate of supporting their favorite candidates and how to share resources to their party members.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by touchalex25: 1:06am On Dec 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
It’d be unreasonable for anyone to protest again fuel subsidy now.

Fuel subsidy must go for the greater good to come.
how many times are they removing this subsidy it’s a bit confusing kindly explain in simple terms for me? Make I no fool myself
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by kunle75(m): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
It’d be unreasonable for anyone to protest again fuel subsidy now.

Fuel subsidy must go for the greater good to come.

You're very correct on this but not Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Ykc2(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Okeke, Christmas is just 2 days time, you no go travel go Imo State?
oga check plane going to anambra no sit sienna from lagos to anambra 28k and people dey buy ,
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

To wipe you oraimo cord for neck just dey hungry me...So you are telling us that your demi god was daft then,the more reason he led that protest against fuel subsidy removal and he is suddenly mentally rich now
God Almighty will punish all those who fought against subsidy removal back then and are supporting it now because of party or regional affiliation..

You were too young to know that Tinubu has never opposed subsidy removal. Read the attached:

Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Obaaderemi2: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

God has already blessed me, though everyone still needs more blessings, I also think about the poor and I also try to do what I can when I can...
Good for you.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by tymicjay77: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Otunbakayce:
You are spitting trash! Did tinubu and his cohorts sponsor protests against the removal of subsidy when it was the best time to remove it or not?

If you can't answer the above question coherently, then shut up.

Is only a full that will not know that Tinubu and his cohort only used the disunity between the government and the populace for their selfish gain to get to power. They actually know the truth of everything about Subsidy but their selfish interest will not make them to align with truth.... On your question why Tinubu didn't sponsor a protest when subsidy is being remove maybe I should ask you these questions too

1.As Tinubu ever condemned the killing of his fellow Nigerians ( most especially his tribe men) even after knowing the evil agenda of this administration. Ur answer is definitely NO, do u know why ? because he as a selfish agenda again. So his agenda to be the president will make him to look away the worst things just to be in the good book of the slave master
How I wish he didn't win the party presidential ticket during the primary, the greatest secret of the history of man kind would have been revealed, now that he has secure the presidential ticket he is still hiding from the real truth that will benefit the populace
At this time I think what Nigerian need is not a politician but that fellow who has the mind to impact good development to the nation. Atleast we have gotten enough politician already and we all witnessed what they are capable of.
I wouldn't want to choose for anyone but I will like everyone to rethink his choice of candidate. I would rather pick someone that is not a politician but has the good will to rule and lead with the past record of good governance not a politician that only want to rule because of his selfish interest.

I wouldn't want to argue with you, cos we all have a choice . But dnt ever let your choice to be alter because of stipend or crumbs that will not even last a month not to mention 8yrs...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me by Otunbakayce: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
tymicjay77:

Is only a full that will not know that Tinubu and his cohort only used the disunity between the government and the populace for their selfish gain to get to power. They actually know the truth of everything about Subsidy but their selfish interest will not make them to align with truth.... On your question why Tinubu didn't sponsor a protest when subsidy is being remove maybe I should ask you these questions too

1.As Tinubu ever condemned the killing of his fellow Nigerians ( most especially his tribe men) even after knowing the evil agenda of this administration. Ur answer is definitely NO, do u know why ? because he as a selfish agenda again. So his agenda to be the president will make him to look away the worst things just to be in the good book of the slave master
How I wish he didn't win the party presidential ticket during the primary, the greatest secret of the history of man kind would have been revealed, now that he has secure the presidential ticket he is still hiding from the real truth that will benefit the populace
At this time I think what Nigerian need is not a politician but that fellow who has the mind to impact good development to the nation. Atleast we have gotten enough politician already and we all witnessed what they are capable of.
I wouldn't want to choose for anyone but I will like everyone to rethink his choice of candidate. I would rather pick someone that is not a politician but has the good will to rule and lead with the past record of good governance not a politician that only want to rule because of his selfish interest.

I wouldn't want to argue with you, cos we all have a choice . But dnt ever let your choice to be alter because of stipend or crumbs that will not even last a month not to mention 8yrs...
We are both saying the same thing and seems to be on the same page.
All I said was that tinubu sponsored that protest against Jonathan all for his selfish interest.
He played politics with the protests, he doesn't care about the masses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.