Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos (7098 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PussyMiners: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2022
00FFT00:
If Southeasterners, South-Southerners, and Northerners could vacate Lagos for one year.
Make I no just talk.

Safe journey and a merry Christmas in advance to all of us.
They should leave already nah... grin grin
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2022
JOemmy:
If u don't respect the igbos in nigeria I wonder who u will respect upon all the buhari's inflicted economic hardship igbos are still trooping to the airports to pay for expensive flight tickets to the east to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones which tribe in nigeria can boast of this?

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Bluntguy: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceofLagos you are welcome home. The usual camaraderie of the east is waiting for you. May you enjoy your stay and may 2023 be a better year for you. Welcome home son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by frowland(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=mrvitalis post=119369889][/quote]

What is the population of the region? ~22m out of which 10m is poor. That’s 50%.
Simply’ means you goofed by parading that picture.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Bluntguy:
PrinceofLagos you are welcome home. The usual camaraderie of the east is waiting for you. May you enjoy your stay and may 2023 be a better year for you. Welcome home son.
Thank you Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Phoen1X: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Asgard73:
Kidnapping is on the increase … pray for those traveling.. honestly some go still enter ..

Avoid obosi umuoji nkpor .. nnobi.. for Ndi Anambra .. no stay late ..

Lots of guns in wrong hands .. not esn or IPOB.. men they sponsor those boys and dem dey cash out ..

Be careful

All na Kanu donation to once peaceful igboland
That you're ostrasized and currently in exile does not mean that all is lost,...just mend your ways and am sure umunna gi g'akpoghachi,inugo ?.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Too much crowd in the airport

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Airforce1:
Too much crowd in the airport

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
The day Biafra will be restored will be recorded as the busiest day in the world because Biafrans from all over the world will be happy to come back home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Elemosho478: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022

Even in that statistics, South East is the poorest region in the south
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Morenikeji090(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God self... Make una dey carry una wahala go ur region... South east lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by IGBOSON1: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
EXODUS!......Movement of Jah people! Oh yeah!!
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chibuzoc:
The day Biafra will be restored will be recorded as the busiest day in the world because Biafrans from all over the world will be happy to come back home

And murderous invaders will be easily identified and flushed out of the new country! Presently, a lot of them are hiding in barracks all over the region in the name of 'one Nigeria'!

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:

And murderous invaders will be easily identified and flushed out of the new country! Presently, a lot of them are hiding in barracks all over the region in the name of 'one Nigeria'!

Attached is a picture of bullets used by the murderous invaders in southern kaduna. Nigerian army bullets

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by ibechris(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
This tribe is anointed from above.

A people who after the war,lost everything and today, came out strong and better economically.

They are wonderful people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Osariemen12: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Igbos are economically more viable than any other tribe in Africa except Bini.

Respect to the red cap hustlers.

May God protect you people. We really need you and some others in Nigeria.

Left for Northwest, Northeast, and Southwest alone, the territory called Nigeria today will be like Burkina Faso.

Greetings to our offspring, Obi of Onitsha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Osariemen12:
Igbos are economically more viable than any other tribe in Africa except Bini.

Respect to the red cap hustlers.

May God protect you people. We really need you and some others in Nigeria.

Left for Northwest, Northeast, and Southwest alone, the territory called Nigeria today will be like Burkina Faso.

Greetings to our offspring, Obi of Onitsha.
True

Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2022

You can't look at stats that way, my friend.

The number of poor people in Southwest does not mean the number of poor Yorubas.

The figure includes poor people (both Yorubas and non-Yorubas) living in Southwest.

It is like crime rate per state. We have many people from other tribes committing crime in Lagos state. For example, Evans the kidnapper. They will join to inflate crime rate in Southwest.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by 1Dray(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Safe journey, stay safe

Atiku is coming

December is almost coming to an end and Peter Obi hasn't step down for Atiku. Is December no more the month for his step down, or should we expect another?

I've been searching for you to remind you that December has come and almost ending. Thank God I saw you today. Looking forward for your honest response.

5 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Greenback: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Enilode:
The Igbo's are never Broke no matter how bad the economy
God knows how to cater for His people.
I'm not Igbo but I know this. So.e of us just try our best and work hard for a better life not only for us and our families but also for the people dragging this nation backwards
Elemosho478:

Even in that statistics, South East is the poorest region in the south

It's a joyous mood. Quit being interested in negative news thinking it will bring down the spirit of industrious people otherwise negative news and bad belle spirit will continue to stick with and ooze from you while others are moving ahead o..oshe pupo

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Osariemen12: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

True

Nlfpmod

Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Osariemen12:

Safe journey.
Thank you and God bless

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by labelle123(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'm coming
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by femisplash: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
I was there, I saw ibo written on their foreheads, other tribes had ceased to use the airports in Dec. Mumu thread for mumu people. 90% of ibos ain't travelling home. I don't even want to talk about my ibo friends abroad that have vowed never to step a foot on SE ever again due to insecurity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by YorubaMod(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Some Urchins think people are enjoying the dirty slums in lagos grin grin.. lagos that is the REGIONAL HEADQUATERS OF MOSQUITOES IN THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA shocked.. They no know say 'Na condition make crayfish bend'.

If the useless bigots in govt can open a seaport in Port Harcourt, why will a sensible Igbo man be roaming around those dirty slums in lagos .. Eating only 'Bread ati Ewa', I don't know if that's the only food they can afford to cook, POVERTY SHA sad sad..

The issue of seeing Agbo joint in every junction or busstop in lagos is a story for another day grin grin grin.. Bunch of cheap drunkards, they can't afford to pay for a bottle of beer, only N50 sacket kai-kai dem always de drink grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by ebufa: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Tinubu and his Simon Ekpa sponsored terrorists think they will use terrorism to disenfranchise Igbos from coming back home to vote, but they have another shocker waiting for them.

Oga leave simon ekpa out of your fantasy............the man was agitating 3 years before Obi decided to run! haba, you want him to pack up his activities for another man's dream !.....what about his own Biafran dream? Obi should go talk to IPOB or simply go around dem! DO NOT ask IPOB to MOVE nor SHIFT. It is called standing by your PRINCIPLES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Zico777(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mass exodus of south easterners leaving Lagos for Christmas today

I am on my way to My maternal home in south east for Christmas.

Those Tinubu people spreading fake news that Igbos are not traveling this year for Christmas because of Imaginary IPOB disturbance in the east were only saying so because they've never seen the four walls of the airport before.

South east is peaceful and I must say to you guys that almost all the airlines aircraft seats are fully booked till February next year.

God will continue to bless the entire south east states

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi.

Nlfpmod Mynd44

South east is peaceful
Oh really!
So where are the killings from?
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Safe journey, stay safe

Atiku is coming

You are no more updating us on when Peter Obi will bow out for Atiku? You said Nov and changed to Dec... Since Mid Dec you stopped giving updates

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Roboto11: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Racoon:
I was just laughing when I heard that bullshit. As if the insecurity bedevilling this nation is not widespread or nation wide. SW the home of skull mining and ritual killing still pose its own threat. So who is fooling who. I flew recently to Enugu. Travelled by road to Aba kali and came back to Enugu. No qualms!

Abakaliki to Enugu 40 minutes journey.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
labelle123:
I'm coming
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Sucre6: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mass exodus of south easterners leaving Lagos for Christmas today

I am on my way to My maternal home in south east for Christmas.

Those Tinubu people spreading fake news that Igbos are not traveling this year for Christmas because of Imaginary IPOB disturbance in the east were only saying so because they've never seen the four walls of the airport before.

South east is peaceful and I must say to you guys that almost all the airlines aircraft seats are fully booked till February next year.

God will continue to bless the entire south east states

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi.

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Safe flight nwanne mmadu cool

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Sucre6: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are no more updating us on when Peter Obi will bow out for Atiku? You said Nov and changed it to Dec... Since Mid Dec you stopped giving updates

No mind the retardeddd mofo
Any person that sees how difficult things are these days and still campaigns for continuity of this government or any government similar is worse than a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? / What Does Visa-free Entry Really Mean? / Cheap Tickets To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.