Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

We Must Retire Both APC/PDP Come 2023 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Retire Both APC/PDP Come 2023 General Election (143 Views)

List of Politicians that must retire after 2023!!! / Its Not Looking Good For PDP Come 2023 / Hon Simon Oshi Receives Appointment As The Youngest PDP Come Back 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Must Retire Both APC/PDP Come 2023 General Election by julaion: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
My fellow Nigerians, you must never forget the pains and suffering brought upon you by APC in 2015, that made Nigeria became world poverty capital when they promised Nigerians "CHANGE"

My fellow Nigerians, you must not also forget that in 2019, APC brought "NEXT LEVEL" and they made Nigerians suffered an excruciating hardship that many couldn't survive. Till this very moments, Nigerians are still suffering.

Bag of rice is now N55,000 petrol is now N250 per litre. Many Nigerians are now going to bed without food, the poverty level has reached its outmost peak. There's total broken down of our security system, educational system, judicial system, healthcare and many more.

My fellow Nigerians, they've come again to continue the suffering of Nigerians in 2023, and we must resist them with our collective PVC's. Affliction caused by APC must not rise again.

Vote Peter Obi of Labour Party (LP)
Let's make Nigeria great again. ✅

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas With IDP In Makurdi (video) / Gombe Governor Commits N18bn For Industrial Park Construction / Who Are You Voting For Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.