Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,961 members, 7,848,899 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu (24095 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
There is no dispute….Tinubu should debate with others and stop reading scripts prepared by the same st of people in Buhari government.

See the guy above me….PO low quality and productivity ?.

When i say illiterates plenty for this forum people will start to abusive themselves. Someone without a single governor or legislature is pulling weight and you are here saying non-sense.

I challenge anyone or the above commentator to to come forward and list what he or she means that PO who has his records and gone to every known stations in Nigeria to explain what he means by low productivity?.

Tinubu, to debate with peter obi? Oga respect boundaries. If Tinubu is talking anywhere obi should be acting like secretary joting things down never to speak until he is asked to do so.

Tinubu is gigantuan

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
TheChameleon:

Lol. If this comment is original... Despite my unflinching support for Tinubu, I have to accept it's a fair assessment of all 3 candidates. grin

Great one. I think I noticed your astute analysis earlier on a past comment. grin
it costs nothing to express one’s thought as it comes on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Kenneth Eyin, has anyone in your entire family ever become a Senator?
That's Tinubu's lowest office as far back as 1992.

In 1992, your father was still leaning how to balance gala carton on his head.

Hahahhhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha

Abeg no make me laugh abeg i Dey chop pepper
Well I’m living very comfortably and the only reason I’m on Nairaland is because this is the only platform that I can insult as I please

Also shey na eyin u see for there

Illiterate modafuck.er
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Johel(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Our politicians are representation of whom we are as Nigerians .

All the three candidates are not good enough to lead

Tinubu is like an iPhone with bad battery (health issues) and cracked screen(multiple allegations against him ) though high productivity.

Atiku is like a Samsung phone with average battery(manageable health) ,cracked screen (multiple allegations against him ) and bad camera (tacit agreement to alternate presidency between North and South) average productivity.

Obi is like an Itel phone with good battery(good health) ,loud speaker(spurious statistics ,abusive and intolerant followers)slightly cracked screen (lesser allegations against him compared to the aforementioned) but low quality and productivity .

You are dumb tbvh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Johel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Smithkafors:
There is no dispute….Tinubu should debate with others and stop reading scripts prepared by the same st of people in Buhari government.

When i say illiterates plenty for this forum people will start to abusive themselves. Someone without a single governor or legislature is pulling weight and you are here saying non-sense.

I challenge anyone or the above commentator to to come forward and list what he or she means that PO who has his records and gone to every known stations in Nigeria to explain what he means by low productivity?.

He's an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:

Tinubu is like an iPhone with bad battery (health issues) and cracked screen(multiple allegations against him ) though high productivity.

Atiku is like a Samsung phone with average battery(manageable health) ,cracked screen (multiple allegations against him ) and bad camera (tacit agreement to alternate presidency between North and South) average productivity.

Obi is like an Itel phone with good battery(good health) ,loud speaker(spurious statistics ,abusive and intolerant followers)slightly cracked screen (lesser allegations against him compared to the aforementioned) but low quality and productivity .

Heroine using Urchin, Tinubu minion, I sight you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by mercysamuelson(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
copyrites:

Chief ur.chin, your papa dey contest for president?

You dey mad. Una go no go fit come outside make people see una but na to hide for corner dey yarn dust. Awon alainironu deede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Smithkafors:

Talking about scripts ,even the president of USA read scripts . Talking about debate ,I believe you will agree with me that theory is not the same as practical …a university student can know all the theory but when he gets to office ,his practical knowledge will help him keep his job .

Obi is low quality because he’s a former governor like Tinubu but Tinubu’s achievements in terms or infrastructural development,economic developments and Human Resources developments surpassed that of Obi (don’t come here with Lagos position helped Tinubu )

Labor party structure is like a minion compared to APC in terms of public office holders and supporters . The light weight Obi is pulling like the one we witnessed in Rivers is called (alternatives) that is people that are not happy with the status quo but have no other option other than labor party .

If Obi becomes the president by any probability at all ,there’s high tendency he will be a weaker president than Jonathan because of cabals that will frustrate him because he does not have national appeal and structure to protect himself .

One of analysis has just be proven right ,Obi followers are abusive and intolerant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Heroine using Urchin, Tinubu minion, I sight you
Obi Zombie what’s up ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Taich(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Headline of lies as usual. The constant lies from Apc camp is alarming.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by lexylaw40: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:

Talking about scripts ,even the president of USA read scripts .

Obi is low quality because he’s a former governor like Tinubu but Tinubu’s achievements in terms or infrastructural development,economic developments and Human Resources developments surpassed that of Obi (don’t come here with Lagos position helped Tinubu )

Labor party structure is like a minion compared to APC in terms of public office holders and supporters . The light weight Obi is pulling like the one we witnessed in Rivers is called (alternatives) that is people that are not happy with the status quo but have no other option other than labor party .

If Obi becomes the president by any probability at all ,there’s high tendency he will be a weaker president than Jonathan because of cabals that will frustrate him because he does not have national appeal and structure to protect himself .

One of analysis has just be proven right ,Obi followers are abusive and intolerant.
abeg you sabi

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Johel:

You are dumb tbvh
analysis confirmed ,This writer is definitely Obi supporter .

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by toprealman: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Brown envelope journalist are one of our major problems.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Hussein035: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are dumb to still understand that PO cannot be compared to Tinubu in terms of administrative brilliance, what explanation do you want again. Is it until people start comparing Lagos and Anambra before you will have sense
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Technomics: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mrmb:

That shows how big he is in this political game... It's like fans begging for Ronald/Messi's Jerseys

We don't need Messi or Ronaldo as president. Presidency is about service
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by humberjade: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:

I totally agree with you, it is so unfortunate that Nigerians are restricted to those three as their front-runners for the Presidency. So pathetic to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
We now challenge them to respond with facts to the legitimate questions of the Nigerian people through their media.

Do Nigerian people own Arise tv, or This Day Newspaper? The earnings and profits from these organizations, do they go to public pocket, or to individual pocket?

Obaigbena is mischievious for trying to portray his for-profit business as a public space. No it is not!

The representation of Nigerian people is not acquired by proxy. Media has lost its value as a representation and tool for social evolution.

People representation is now at individual root level. People must think different, and not a money making media outlet thinking for them, or speaking for them.

Tinubu will meet people at individual capacity at campaign grounds, in town halls, on social media, and does not need a profiting middle man acting and claiming itself voice of people.

Break free of media, find your level and approach your candidate, or any candidate directly with your questions. This is what Tinubu has been preaching, and APC has different platforms interacting with youths and citizens all across the country.

Campaigners go to communities, sometimes they spend a whole day there, interacting and answering questions and concerns. Grassroot politics has not lost value at all.

You have a question for Tinubu? Find out when his campaign is scheduled for your community and go ask. You are empowered to do so. Stop waiting and depending on the media to seize your democratic power and claim they are your proxy.

You dont need middleman to address issues with Tinubu. You should'nt.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Neddyogu:

So matter na between iPhone and Samsung? Wetin Kwankwaso be naa? Blackberry, Nokia abi Oppo?
I think he’s an Oppo because he’s an upcoming accepted by few.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mintyguy:
Thrash journalism by the entire crew of Arisetv

The owner of Arise or Thisday -should remember that his record of Democracy was not that palatable with the Masses, especially during Abacha dictator Era! He should amend his ways!
Is he saying after all these Elections, nothing good to be said about his stations again!
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:

May your ink never run dry..

Vote Omoyele Sowore of AAC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Johel(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:
analysis confirmed ,This writer is definitely Obi supporter .

I say again....you are dumb tbh.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by ejimatic: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
lexylaw40:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/breaking-arise-tv-thisday-publisher-obaigbena-reaches-out-meets-resolve-dispute-apc

. Arise. : LP. TVC : APC. AIT.:PDP CHANNEL. : LP APC. PDP. All stations in are in support of their preferred candidates according to the affliations ,and tribes of their owners!
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by ajailer(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Arise TV is coming to the fact that Asiwaju BAT might likely win the coming presidential election and they are avoiding a future backlash from a Tinubu presidency.

This is most likely the reason behind d peace move.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Kruzxx: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Do Nigerian people own Arise tv, or This Day Newspaper? The earnings and profits from these organizations, do they go to public pocket, or to individual pocket?

Obaigbena is mischievious for trying to portray his for-profit business as a public space. No it is not!

The representation of Nigerian people is not acquired by proxy. Media has lost its value as a representation and tool for social evolution.

People representation is now at individual root level. People must think different, and not a money making media outlet thinking for them, or speaking for them.

Tinubu will meet people at individual capacity at campaign grounds, in town halls, on social media, and does not need a profiting middle man acting and claiming itself voice of people.

Break free of media, find your level and approach your candidate, or any candidate directly with your questions. This is what Tinubu has been preaching, and APC has different platforms interacting with youths and citizens all across the country.

Campaigners go to communities, sometimes they spend a whole day there, interacting and answering questions and concerns. Grassroot politics has not lost value at all.

You have a question for Tinubu? Find out when his campaign is scheduled for your community and go ask. You are empowered to do so. Stop waiting and depending on the media to seize your democratic power and claim they are your proxy.

You dont need middleman to address issues with Tinubu. You should'nt.

So what did he go to chatham house to do.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by wolebest: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
lexylaw40:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/breaking-arise-tv-thisday-publisher-obaigbena-reaches-out-meets-resolve-dispute-apc

Ashiwaju should just sue him, This Day and Arise TV, to the courts for libel.

Thesame treatment Raymond Dopkesi and AIT got in 2015, the Dopkesi guy begin cry like man wey no get balls when court give am 2 billion Naira to pay for laibel.

Maybe some Nairalanders too wey dey talk rubbish about BAT go soon chop cane too.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quelme:
Obaigbena the IPOB miscreant.

This Ekpoma guy, you still dey follow APC for nyash since 2015? I think say Una dey get sense pass like this.. How far with you Canada and UK waka? You no go like dey ground follow APC for better Naija? cheesy
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Mrmb: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Technomics:

We don't need Messi or Ronaldo as president. Presidency is about service

Both messi and Ronaldo aren't rendering services to their respective countries abi?

You don't understand the meaning of service, go check your dictionary next time before commenting
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by LegalWolf: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:

Bro, you know you deserve chilled beer for this accurate summation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Neddyogu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
HydraFeeds:
I think he’s an Oppo because he’s an upcoming accepted by few.
Ok
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kruzxx:

So what did he go to chatham house to do.

He is not allowed to campaign in UK. If he was he will not go to chatham house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.