Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu (24108 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by truthfinder319: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2022
What will the children of hate say about this. Asiwaju the next President
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Mrmb: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Technomics:

It takes a healthy person to serve, I got that from the dictionary. Case closed

Who says he is not healthy?
That apart, one of America's best president, forgotten his name, was on wheelchair and was even suffering from a terrible disease, get he performed so well he became one of America's best president... Go and fact check this
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by LOVEGINO(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2022
lexylaw40:
AIT still licking there wond....
hahahaha. Diabetics patient wound no dey go.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2022
copyrites:

The runaway druggie still won't attend any interview in the Lagos they said he built. To sit with his own journalists in TVC sef na problem.

Hasn't Peter Obi appeared?
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Ofunaofu:
There is no dispute

The issue here is that Nigerians are expecting the Emilokan drug lord to come forward and clear his name on issues bothering on his ancestry, educational background and his involvement in narcotic drugs trafficking

Same way Buhari has cleared his name as a dead, cloned or imposter from Sudan
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Dukeofotukpo(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
There is no dispute….Tinubu should debate with others and stop reading scripts prepared by the same st of people in Buhari government.

See the guy above me….PO low quality and productivity ?.

When i say illiterates plenty for this forum people will start to abusive themselves. Someone without a single governor or legislature is pulling weight and you are here saying non-sense.

I challenge anyone or the above commentator to to come forward and list what he or she means that PO who has his records and gone to every known stations in Nigeria to explain what he means by low productivity?.
Pull which weight? Na person tell am not to have governor or senators olosho when change location dey claim virgin
PO na low budget Tinubu n Atiku
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Dukeofotukpo(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Chetas81:
TODAY SLAVE'S AND THE FUTURE SLAVE'S ARE THE NIGERIA CITIZENS TO VOTE FOR TINUBU IN COMING ELECTION
And Tinubu is going to be your president come 2023 unless you jump in front of a train and die now before the time comes
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by BigRocky: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2022
BigRocky:

Who is your preferred candidate?
Or assuming am an undecided voter,who do you suggest I vote for.

I said your assessment was bias simply because you put obi and low productivity in one sentence.

@Hydrafeeds you were running your mouth like tap water yesterday.

I ask you two questions above,and am yet to get an answer from any.ghosting? Lol
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Going through all these troubles just to find a reason to avoid interview. O dikwa egwu grin
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Technomics: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Mrmb:

Who says he is not healthy?
That apart, one of America's best president, forgotten his name, was on wheelchair and was even suffering from a terrible disease, get he performed so well he became one of America's best president... Go and fact check this

America is far ahead of Nigeria in all round. Why compare 3rd world country with America.
I am probably replying a child
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Obi Zombie what’s up ?

Im praying your generations find a way out of Heroine use like Tinubu, coz the wisdom to do it would be far from your dumb brains
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by lexylaw40: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Jagaban all the way....
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

And Tinubu is going to be your president come 2023 unless you jump in front of a train and die now before the time comes
OF course but your future is unknown
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2022
BigRocky:

Who is your preferred candidate?
Or assuming am an undecided voter,who do you suggest I vote for.

I said your assessment was bias simply because you put obi and low productivity in one sentence.

my preferred candidate is Tinubu .

Even though he has health issues and he has multiple allegations against him , I preferred him because of his high productivity compared to the other two front runners based on his antecedents ,his team work ,his manifesto and more national approval compared to PO . Most people will prefer working for 12 hours in a day and get more pay to working for 6 hours in a day but getting low pay the same way people will prefer to pay a lot of prices for quality product that can get the job done to buying a cheap product that will breakdown or perform below par.

I consider Obi low productivity due to the following reasons .

1 He’s contesting under labor party because he’s always a second choice in PDP ,Labour Party is just an alternative force(low acceptance) scraping APC and PDP disgruntled followers.

2 His antecedents as Governor in terms of Economic ,Infrastructure and Human index development is low compared to Tinubu

3 He does not have the national appeal to lead a diverse culture country like Nigeria neither does he have the strength to hold his post when attacked by cabals because he does not have the structure to protect himself,at least we can see how he ran with his tail between his leg before the primary election. At least we‘ve witnessed how Tinubu stood his ground in face of opposition for several years not cross carpeting to another party to reduce the heat or breath a fresh air ,we’ve also recently witnessed how Buhari wanted to sidelined him when he became president and people were laughing at him that he’s been used and dumped also his protege Osibanjo declared against him and Buhari didn’t approved him for primary election but yet he stood his ground and believe in his resolution. That is someone that hold his post without running away .

Obi also has allegations against him too ,using her daughter to launder money to Panama ,buying a million dollar house UK as a student ,where did he get the money ?Definitely not from importation business that is killing our local productivity but probably from drug business since most anambra men are into drug business or from ritual like when he was caught bathing with blood in Okija shrine .

EmmyDJourno:

Im praying your generations find a way out of Heroine use like Tinubu, coz the wisdom to do it would be far from your dumb brains

Drug use is more prevalent in your lineage,at least you’re still battling with Ice that is making your people useless but carrying gun to destroy the little infrastructure your fore fathers left for you . And also all your siblings overseas are being arrested for carrying drugs ,from Cambodia to ,china to India to everywhere they’ve been to . In case you’re typing from Malaysia pls extend my regards to your firstborn in jail when you’re arrested as well .
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2022
HydraFeeds:

Even though he has health issues and he has multiple allegations against him , I preferred him because of his high productivity compared to the other two front runners based on his antecedents ,his team work ,his manifesto and more national approval compared to PO . Most people will prefer working for 12 hours in a day and get more pay to working for 6 hours in a day but getting low pay the same way people will prefer to pay a lot of prices for quality product that can get the job done to buying a cheap product that will breakdown or perform below par.

1 He’s contesting under labor party because he’s always a second choice in PDP ,Labour Party is just an alternative force(low acceptance) scraping APC and PDP disgruntled followers.

2 His antecedents as Governor in terms of Economic ,Infrastructure and Human index development is low compared to Tinubu

3 He does not have the national appeal to lead a diverse culture country like Nigeria neither does he have the strength to hold his post when attacked by cabals because he does not have the structure to protect himself,at least we can see how he ran with his tail between his leg before the primary election. At least we‘ve witnessed how Tinubu stood his ground in face of opposition for several years not cross carpeting to another party to reduce the heat or breath a fresh air ,we’ve also recently witnessed how Buhari wanted to sidelined him when he became president and people were laughing at him that he’s been used and dumped also his protege Osibanjo declared against him and Buhari didn’t approved him for primary election but yet he stood his ground and believe in his resolution. That is someone that hold his post without running away .

Obi also has allegations against him too ,using her daughter to launder money to Panama ,buying a million dollar house UK as a student ,where did he get the money ?Definitely not from importation business that is killing our local productivity but probably from drug business since most anambra men are into drug business or from ritual like when he was caught bathing with blood in Okija shrine .

Drug use is more prevalent in your lineage,at least you’re still battling with Ice that is making your people useless but carrying gun to destroy the little infrastructure your fore fathers left for you . And also all your siblings overseas are being arrested for carrying drugs ,from Cambodia to ,china to India to everywhere they’ve been to . In case you’re typing from Malaysia pls extend my regards to your firstborn in jail when you’re arrested as well .

Who are you writing all this one for grin
You better go and be praying for your Heroine using generation, that they may have the wisdom to come off it wink
Illiterate mofo like you cheesy
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Who are you writing all this one for grin
You better go and be praying for your Heroine using generation, that they may have the wisdom to come off it wink
Illiterate mofo like you cheesy
all your generations are in jail . You can check at the nearest psychiatrist so you won’t die of loneliness.
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
HydraFeeds:
all your generations are in jail . You can check at the nearest psychiatrist so you won’t die of loneliness.

Lol, says the one whose generation is already doomed with drug addiction and stupidity cheesy
Imagine giving birth to male and female Urchins simply because you supported Tinubu grin
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lol, says the one whose generation is already doomed with drug addiction and stupidity cheesy
Imagine giving birth to male and female Urchins simply because you supported Tinubu grin
you’re a zombie ,a man with no lineage . A failure that envy a Success
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by BigRocky: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
HydraFeeds:

All you said about obi are mere corcorted allegations held unto by your likes and other agbado urchins .

I would have love to educate you on Pandora papers but no amount of evidence can convince a fool.

When did contesting under a not too popular party automatically mk you a low productivity candidate.

Under Peter obi,anabra was the safest state in Nigeria
Have the best road network, anambra was no1 in waec exams in Nigeria,left 75billion for the government that succeed his. Etc.

He does not have national appeal?lol

Hv gotten what I wanted though.you are an agbado supporter, campaign for your dirty candidate without trying to rub obi with dirts and dirty accusations that are non verifiable.

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
HydraFeeds:
you’re a zombie ,a man with no lineage . A failure that envy a Success

“That envy’s”, go school get sense you say no, na NURTW work you want dey do, shouting Up Union from Oshodi to Bariga
I only pity your kids, future Urchins cheesy
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Emilokan drug lord will never be President

Watch it
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

“That envy’s”, go school get sense you say no, na NURTW work you want dey do, shouting Up Union from Oshodi to Bariga
I only pity your kids, future Urchins cheesy

You see someone that wants to correct someone written English but also commit blunder. Many of your people are running to Lagos everyday for better life ,in fact many Okoros and Chukwudis are sleeping under Oshodi bridge everyday selling youghurt and gala ,many in ladipo slums selling spare parts . The future of your presidential candidate’s daughter is secured in Lagos with teachers job . While himself has abandoned his abambra for Lagos since his governorship. Dey play .
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
BigRocky:

You said everything concocted against Obi are mere allegations but has any concoction against Tinubu proven beyond allegations? It’s called double standard if you don’t know .

If you have evidence against his Panama scandal bring it here or his source of wealth how he could afford a million dollar house as a student or the investment of state resources in family’s business. I will advise you bite the dust or bury your head in shame .

Contesting under a low party is equal to low productivity because in school for instance ,a student of medicine is more valuable and productive than a student of botany .

A good businessman does not leave money in bank but reinvest it to beat inflation ,help human development and make income . Most students were caught in anambra for exam malpractice during his time .it’s called Oluwole result .

What’s safety in anambra during his tenure ?you mean Obi that disbanded vigilante to cut cost which resulted in urchins rampage ? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/06/anambra-managing-insecurity-with-politics/amp/ neither does he have the best road network ,there are many pictures trending online of bad roads in anambra . And yes he does not have the national appeal ,not only from what we witnessed in kogi or in his backyard Rivers but also other nothern states ,not to talk of his association with Biafra agitation.

It’s better to support Agbado than to go hungry in a stingy man regime that will underfund all sectors of government .
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
maasoap:

Watch it

Watch what
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by shegz24(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, this one that Rufai is feigning sick . I hope arise TV has not sacked the prophet of bad news .
Just hoping he's not a pawn in this game.

Secondly Alpha males should learn to protect our hubris, we can see how the search light turned on Tinubu just because he refused to be a part of that PDP reunion, you see them trailing him by themselves after the blackmail and character assassination didn't get to him.
BAT 23

Who else noticed the debates have gone from he's sick, he can't walk , can't stay in Lagos without going to recharge his battery in London ,can't speak to the media now it's "he's avoiding debates" . No worry jungle just dey mature .

Lol... what they dont understand is that Tinubu is a master in this game of politics and all these childish gimmick and propaganda cant get to him.

Person wey be protege of MKO Abiola and has fought against OBJ at his peak.

To beat someone like that in an election, you have to be more intelligent than using baseless propaganda and emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
[/color] aptly captured! the situation of today's politics[color=#770077]
HydraFeeds:
Our politicians are representation of whom we are as Nigerians .

All the three candidates are not good enough to lead

Tinubu is like an iPhone with bad battery (health issues) and cracked screen(multiple allegations against him ) though high productivity.

Atiku is like a Samsung phone with average battery(manageable health) ,cracked screen (multiple allegations against him ) and bad camera (tacit agreement to alternate presidency between North and South) average productivity.

Obi is like an Itel phone with good battery(good health) ,loud speaker(spurious statistics ,abusive and intolerant followers)slightly cracked screen (lesser allegations against him compared to the aforementioned) but low quality and productivity .

1 Like

Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by lexylaw40: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by lexylaw40: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2022
tongue
Re: Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Kenneth Eyin, has anyone in your entire family ever become a Senator?
That's Tinubu's lowest office as far back as 1992.

In 1992, your father was still leaning how to balance gala carton on his head.

I've not forgotten about this tweet o
The oracle is still loading for u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Participate In Peace Forum In France / Recovered N31.8 Billion Abacha Loot Was Spent On The Poor, Says FG / Governor Fintiri: Obaseki Will Emerge APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.