Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face (1686 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
This is so touching guys. We really need to appreciate this guy's for the sacrifices they make.

Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthoON9kJns

1 Like

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Jeon(f): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2022
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by saladinnoir: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
But can't they do reconstructive surgery for the guy. His face can be fixed he just needs money

6 Likes

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
saladinnoir:
But can't they do reconstructive surgery for the guy. His face can be fixed he just needs money

Yeah. He needs money for a new face sculpting.
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by GoldenJAT(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Things de happen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Truvelisback(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
My heart right now.

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
God is wonderful!

Make I no talk too much make person no go earn the wrath of God for this one... undecided
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by HUSTLER001: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
With his nose pointing upwards he wouldn't be able to receive maximum oxygen because maximum oxygen is received when the nose is tilted down.(I learnt this from my biology text book). I pray he gets most part of his face restored back which ever means they use. No man deserves to live this way. My heart goes to him and his family. God bless hero!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why will USA abandon this veteran bit sends billions to Ukraine to fun an unending war undecided
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Barims(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
God is wonderful!

Make I no talk too much make person no go earn the wrath of God for this one... undecided

No, God is actually Stupid
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
HUSTLER001:
With his nose pointing upwards he wouldn't be able to receive maximum oxygen because maximum oxygen is received when the nose is tilted down.(I learnt this from my biology text book). I pray he gets most part of his face restored back which ever means they use. No man deserves to live this way. My heart goes to him and his family. God bless hero!

Amen.
nlfpmod
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
I don't pity soldiers I see them as weak mumus
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Antimarraige:

Ah ah.. why?
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Ah ah.. why?
how will I be letting corrupt politicians decide my life for me? Imagine how many soldiers died due to Putin and Zelensky stupidity. Person go sit down inside AC with his kids abroad come dey give me orders through superior officers, God forbid BAThing
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Perhaps he tried to detonate or deactivate a bomb
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by nicerod(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na America he dey make Dem do surgery for am

1 Like

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Perhaps he tried to detonate or deactivate a bomb

Only God knows how it happened. I've tried to figure different ways he could have sustained that injury but I just can't.

So sad.
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Gadafii: 3:34am On Dec 24, 2022
He probably took a direct hit to the face or fragments from explosives tore thru his face, Omo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Gadafii: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Antimarraige:
guys, this guy is a capital fool

Soldiers are the bravest people you can actually come across, they left everything behind to defend or protect everyone else, but this kid here thinks all soldiers do is fight unnecessary war, imagine the Soviet soldiers and the allied soldiers didn’t repel hitler and his goons, imagine there was no soldier to fight off boko haram, many people people joined the force to defend their cities from isis, al qaeda, taliban like we witnessed in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by JeffreyJunior: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Antimarraige:
He is serving a country that values his life more than anything which is why he is proud of what he does despite his deformity.

Nigerian soldiers you have there may not be at their best but learn to appreciate their service because without them, you might be washing plates and sweeping floors for boko haram terrorists by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by DivinegiftofGod: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Bump
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by SporaD8: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Gadafii:
He probably took a direct hit to the face or fragments from explosives tore thru his face, Omo shocked
More like this
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Aurelius1(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Rminds me of one horror movie I watched way back
Re: A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Gadafii:
guys, this guy is a capital fool

Soldiers are the bravest people you can actually come across, they left everything behind to defend or protect everyone else, but this kid here thinks all soldiers do is fight unnecessary war, imagine the Soviet soldiers and the allied soldiers didn’t repel hitler and his goons, imagine there was no soldier to fight off boko haram, many people people joined the force to defend their cities from isis, al qaeda, taliban like we witnessed in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc
your father is a fool

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed / Hong Kong Businessman Offers $40m To Any Man Who Can Turn His Gay Daughter Strai / Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.