Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Experience With A Hungry Beeech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hungry Beeech (7208 Views)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lmao she legit taught she could whine me to send money grin
she added me up through link and I just saved her contact and left her there she actually lives in my community.
So yesterday I posted a funny video I got from twitter, and she replied, we got talking I asked for her pics and sent her mine also…
this morning now she don Dey call me baby cheesy grin immediately I saw that warhead I knew what was to follow so I prepared my Defence grin cheesy
I wan snub her life tongue till she told herself I was snubbing that was when I replied grin cheesy
Abeg make Ona observe the chat grin cheesy

Note: any foolish wannabe feminist who come here to pour out her frustration will be replied accordingly because there’s always one

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
You can’t whine me…
Next step is to invite her over and bang her very hard!

TRP is Golden

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by diogo23: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
This people are really shameless, that idiot fit be here on nairaland claiming what she's not

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
diogo23:
This people are really shameless, that idiot fit be here on nairaland claiming what she's not
I swear bro!
Just 1 day of chat that I forced myself to she’s already billing me not that I’m toasting her sef o

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buhari can u just remove ur glasses and take a look at what you've caused . your bad presidency turned our young girls to beggars and hookup babes oh no you must pay . embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:
Buhari can u just remove ur glasses and take a look at what you've caused . your bad presidency turned our young girls to beggars and hookup babes oh no you must pay . embarassed
Lol grin buhari is blind maybe you ask balabluuu

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by JoeRizzla(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
lol Hunger bad
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
JoeRizzla:
lol
Hunger bad
This one no be hunger na pure leechry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Danibonk(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nobody is talking about the wall paper you just spoil my 7 days fasting na today make an 6 brother am very sure you will never near heaven gate

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Danibonk:
Nobody is talking about the wall paper you just spoil my 7 days fasting na today make an 6 brother am very sure you will never near heaven gate
Na you sabi grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by askino(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
You DeY THERE DEY HaTE mE...when am making my money
https://easy-earn.org/603585782071
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by worldclass68(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Do u have more screenshots pictures like that..... grin tongue
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin hunger don tear this one, hungry naija babes
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by StrongAlphMale: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is what we've been saying, entitlement Mentality and parasite everywhere! grin

With just fanta and cabin biscuit, you're Free to destroy any Nigerian girls pussy for one year

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by StrongAlphMale: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:
You can’t whine me…
Next step is to invite her over and bang her very hard!

TRP is Golden

Nigeria girls and entitlement mentality!!!!!

She's coded giving you invitation that she wants sex, it's never about food. Hasn't she been eating until she met you? Comrade invite her over and bang nonsense out of her. Make sure you come back here and give us the score

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Ikennaford: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
worldclass68:
Do u have more screenshots pictures like that..... grin tongue
Soapy candidate
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by tayo60(f): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
What you wanted everyone to see is d wallpaper

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nonexisting1: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
They are always hungry. Tufiakwa for this gender.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by tee59(f): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:
stop saying nonsense. Why Buhari for this matter. Why are you not prostituting too cus of the hash economy? Those leeches are lazy. They prefer quick money to hardwork. Useless girls. Op, don't think you're going to heaven oh with your wall paper. Hell straight grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
tee59:
stop saying nonsense. Why Buhari for this matter. Why are you not prostituting too cus of the hash economy? Those leeches are lazy. They prefer quick money to hardwork. Useless girls. Op, don't think you're going to heaven oh with your wall paper. Hell straight grin grin
Shut up b**h buhari caused it he collapsed the economy . why are girls in Canada not billing guys anyhow why ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
tayo60:
What you wanted everyone to see is d wallpaper
Ok you saw it now scuttle off

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by worldclass68(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ikennaford:

Soapy candidate

Lol....ur very funny
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by nicerod(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
She has seen you as her father and mother. And her beacon of hope... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
She has seen you as her father and mother. And her beacon of hope... grin
No mind the Werey

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by toujurs: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
That was how i sent one babe 5k, out of my kind heart. She blocked me. I met this girl in public bus. She pleaded with me, that she needed 5k to eat and tidy up some other little things. Someone using iphone xr, and you don't have money to eat

Out of my kind heart, i transferred the 5k, i was surprised to wake up to next day, only to notice that i can't get access to her via what's app, voice call and text message. I was shocked!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
toujurs:
That was how i sent one babe 5k, out of my kind heart. She blocked me. I met this girl in public bus. She pleaded with me, that she needed 5k to eat and tidy up some other little things. Someone using iphone xr, and you don't have money to eat

Out of my kind heart, i transferred the 5k, i was surprised to wake up to next day, only to notice that i can't get access to her via what's app, voice call and text message. I was shocked!
For her mind she don smart Girls!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by toujurs: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:

For her mind she don smart Girls!
She ran me streets in her mind. If i become mean, cautious, selfish and toxic with girls now. These same women will come online to scream how men are wicked and scum.

And na dem breakfast, dey pain pass

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Kreddy: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Danibonk:

wetin you de find for romance section when fasting?? how to pray or how to make money??

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Kreddy: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
toujurs:

But why should a reasonable human being block you?? Did you loan the money?? were you asking for something else in return of the 5k?? It doesn't make sense actually....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by toujurs: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kreddy:

But why should a reasonable human being block you?? Did you loan the money?? were you asking for something else in return of the 5k?? It doesn't make sense actually....
Ask keh, i haven't even started to woo her, not to talk of asking her for anything like sex. She said she was hungry, she needs 5k, and i sent it. As per some one i like. But i have learnt this one

But even if i had asked her for anything, so is the best way now to ask for money, and block me asap once the alert enters.

Why not just her telling me she wasn't interested. It's simple. Everybody goes their way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Ghostrye: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. / India Woman Developed Rape-proof Pant For Women(pic) / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.