Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? (4974 Views)

Pics Of My Oppo Phone / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
atheistandproud:

He's clearly not interested. I've dropped the idea sef and did it by myself.

Just finished watching the video.

And you did a good job.

Thanks for your efforts.

Only say you no dey agree recommend phone for me cry

1 Like

Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Meister(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

And you did a good job.

Thanks for your efforts.

Check my adverts and come pick one

1 Like

Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by ChukwukaEze: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

And you did a good job.
Thanks for your efforts.
Can I DM you?
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by doggedfighter(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
Can I DM you?

Nwannem, why ?
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2023
makeitijn:
Hello guys ..
I think Oppo Nigeria is a scam. And they are defrauding Nigerians and also misinforming Nigerians at the same time.

Do you know why I made this assertions?

Let me tell you why...

So before I say jack .. MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO BE CAREFUL OF OPPO PHONES,BEFORE YOU BECOME A VICTIM LIKE ME
Buy your phones in a store,pay and open it and check what's inside before leaving,you played yourself,I use oppo a 92 13gig/128gig and it's literarily a beast and I've grown very attached to it even though it's like my fault phone.
Of course some of this website put out wrong specs, but indeed you have a legit case if you can proof you were enticed with a wrong spec
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2023
obalola007:
What did they write on the carton of the phone as in the Specifications?
Exactly,great thinking,if it's 680 they wrote on it,you have no case op
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Chaos14:
Yes my elder brother works in a computer village. If you go there to work, you'll see a lot of secrets
Christ, you're so out of touch,swap a phone's chipset in computer village, what are you even saying,it doesn't even work like that bro
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
makeitijn:

GOOD QUESTION.. nothing is written on the carton. They try to conceal and deceive to the uttermost.. complete disinformation campaign to coerse both the wise and ignorant

Na the matter be that ..

They even sent the real Reno 8 with DIMENSITY 1300 to vloggers to push on their YouTube channels , but when it was time to sell to Nigerians , they brought in the knocked down version with the Snapdragon 680 chipset
Show us pictures please,for now it's just your words against thiers
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Udemzy05:

Says who?

It can be done if you have the right tools,this is not rocket science.

You can go to YouTube and get your prove.
Stop embarrassing yourself, you'd have to know absolutely nothing about tech to think guys in computer village is swapping snapdragon chipsets on new phones, it's just incredibly weird boss
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Oppo reno 8 ; i repeat na scam..

Version a) snapdragon 655
Vetsion b) snapdragon 680
Version c) dimensity 1300

Just to let you that the watered down snap 680 chipset they wrote for the Nigerian model is a lie.. What you actually have inside is a far lower snap 655 chipset.

Isn't this fraud
Now you're just capping and pushing it, it's a 680 chipset simple,there is no watered down whatever,run cpu z and 680 is what's going to come out
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2023
makeitijn:
Then after 2 weeks , one lady called me saying she is from Oppo and she heard of my situation. And that she doesn't know if the POINTEX SHOPRITE I bought the phone from will agree to collect it back..

So stupid ,so so stupid .this lady was from so called Oppo head office ooo...

Collecting back their phone is now a major issue for them ..
They make all type of excuses so as not to collect it back .. after putting the wrong information online about the junk phones they sell in Nigeria !

They are criminals ...

Like I said earlier you played yourself,I bought my oppo a 92 like any other phone in a phone store, opened it there in the store to check the content like any other person would,why did you take a phone you bought and didn't check the content before you left, it's weird.
You made their scam game easy,if you're really keen on getting back your money I can help you though, they'll even give you back with an apology
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Centurion101: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2023
atheistandproud:

Would you be interested in collaborating so that's we can do a video on this topic? I would like to interview you please. Let's see how wide we can make this go.
Seems like the guy is either capping or have just given up,If they tried that with me they're done,cos I'll literarily buy ads on tv stations and call them out before suing them

1 Like

Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by atheistandproud(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Centurion101:

Seems like the guy is either capping or have just given up,If they tried that with me they're done,cos I'll literarily buy ads on tv stations and call them out before suing them

It's the average Nigerian mentality I guess. Make we leave Dem for God.

The matter will die slowly
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by ChukwukaEze: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

Nwannem, why ?
We will talk on your DM.
Re: Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? by Udemzy05: 7:57am On Mar 07
Centurion101:

Stop embarrassing yourself, you'd have to know absolutely nothing about tech to think guys in computer village is swapping snapdragon chipsets on new phones, it's just incredibly weird boss

You're just a loud mouth with nothing upstairs, you just jump into what you don't understand, you don't even understand my point and you're telling I know absolutely nothing about tech.

In case you didn't understand my point let me explain to you again just maybe you'll understand it now.
Changing a working phone chipset is just a waste of time, no seller will want to go through that process,unless it's a dead phone and you want to repair it.

It doesn't mean you can't change a phone snapdragon chipset, even on laptop the Soc can be replaced if it is bad if you have a BGA machine.

It is not rocket science, you can go on YouTube to clear your doubt and stop displaying your ignorance online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime On MTN Network / Hiw To Borrow Money From MTN Without Having To Pay Back / Best 6 Android Smartphone Cameras (june 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.