Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State (5924 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by apiki: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
T A Orji is a big failure as far as south east is concern. Tufiakwa! for him
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
Under T A Orji's administratn,Abia state civil service sold employment forms to more than 30,000 Abians at N1k per form in 2008.Interviews were subsequently conducted.Since then none of them has been contacted for d job.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Rgp92: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why haven't people done something about him yet? Typical Nigerian, suffering and smiling. . .
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by chino11(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why is do you guys so much destroy this governors image so much so as if he is not even trying to do something new in the state. The former gov what did he do? Am try to get some pictures of T.A Orji's positive works
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
chino11:

Why is do you guys so much destroy this governors image so much so as if he is not even trying to do something new in the state. The former gov what did he do? Am try to get some pictures of T.A Orji's positive works
Nobody is trying to destroy T A Orji's image.The man has no image talkmore of destroy.I can see u are not even in Abia.U cant even compare Orji Kalu to T Orji.Kalu was much beta than Orji.Orji Kalu constructed most Aba roads within the 1st 6mths in office that he got d title of 'Actn govenor' frm OBJ.He built Umuahia township stadium,Enyimba stadium Aba,Ultra modern NYSCE Orientatn camp,Relocated Abia state university teaching hospital and constructed so many roads in Umuahia,uzuakoli,bende and ofcourse his hometown,Igbere.He also built a university in his hometown which is yet to takeoff.
chino11:

Nobody is trying to destroy T A Orji's image.The man has no image talkmore of destroy.I can see u are not even in Abia.U cant even compare Orji Kalu to T Orji.Kalu was much beta than Orji.Orji Kalu constructed most Aba roads within the 1st 6mths in office that he got d title of 'Actn govenor' frm OBJ.He built Umuahia township stadium,Enyimba stadium Aba,Ultra modern NYSCE Orientatn camp,Relocated Abia state university teaching hospital and constructed so many roads in Umuahia,uzuakoli,bende and ofcourse his hometown,Igbere.He also built a university in his hometown which is yet to takeoff.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
T Orji even admits that he didnt perform in his 1st term.He blamed his non performance to the fact that he was in 'bondage'.He liberated Abia when he left PPA for PDP.While Abia was in bondage,T Orji was busy forcefully buying houses & fillinp stations in Aba & Umuahia.He forcefully bought d entire houses in a street in umuahia,demolished d houses & built mansions thereafter renaming d street Ochendo close.That man is another Gadaffi in Abia.God save Abia.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by chino11(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
ReachRich:

Nobody is trying to destroy T A Orji's image.The man has no image talkmore of destroy.I can see u are not even in Abia.U cant even compare Orji Kalu to T Orji.Kalu was much beta than Orji.Orji Kalu constructed most Aba roads within the 1st 6mths in office that he got d title of 'Actn govenor' frm OBJ.He built Umuahia township stadium,Enyimba stadium Aba,Ultra modern NYSCE Orientatn camp,Relocated Abia state university teaching hospital and constructed so many roads in Umuahia,uzuakoli,bende and ofcourse his hometown,Igbere.He also built a university in his hometown which is yet to takeoff.Nobody is trying to destroy T A Orji's image.The man has no image talkmore of destroy.I can see u are not even in Abia.U cant even compare Orji Kalu to T Orji.Kalu was much beta than Orji.Orji Kalu constructed most Aba roads within the 1st 6mths in office that he got d title of 'Actn govenor' frm OBJ.He built Umuahia township stadium,Enyimba stadium Aba,Ultra modern NYSCE Orientatn camp,Relocated Abia state university teaching hospital and constructed so many roads in Umuahia,uzuakoli,bende and ofcourse his hometown,Igbere.He also built a university in his hometown which is yet to takeoff.

Ofcos I stay in Anambra, Awka to be exact. On T. A Orji matter. I believe there must a good side to the guy, there must be something he does good in Abia. There is always a good side of every human being. As much as I know the sorry state of roads and sanitation in Abia state particularly Aba, its really an eye saw, which made me in one of my trips from Onitsha via Aba/PH expressway almost denied that Aba is part of Igboland, but however lets be fair to this gov. and give a balanced reportage. Dalu kwanu
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by NIGboi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
Abia state has fallen into the hands of touts and area boys. There is a total lack of control.  Every tom, dick and harry does as he pleases. There are soooo many task forces in Aba and Umuahia, each collecting all sorts of ridiculous levies.The Governor lacks the ability lead the state. The government he heads looks so visionless. It is appalling.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by micheall36: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
Building of state secretariat in Abia is like give manicure to a dieing woman when all she need is a life supporting machine.
I have just read about the billion billion naira contract awarded for Ohanku,Obohia, etc, funny enough
some one else talked about generating more money for the state via revenue collection by compnaies
All the do is announce beillion billion naira contract, do it quater and eat the money,does it mean that this man has not been seing those bad roads
since his first tenure, thats the disadvantage of coming into power via a God father cause he used dat tenure to pay of debt in loyalty
just like beni girls does overs sees, when they are flown overseas by their madam,they swear to stand by a certain agreement,which is always to pay a certain amount to the boss for certain period of time, that was what that punk did with his first tenure, were on earth can u come out from jail and become govnr without
campaigning, he knew wat he was geting into with Orji Uzo Kalu, and his son is not helping matters.he need to be flown overseas for sure, so he can stop buying all the properties in Umuahia as he has been duing for too long now with gvenment money, may be now that he is there he will be incharge of Orjis overseas looting account, God save us from thos blood suckers!!

Imagine what he did to sanitise Abia, he bought 10 trucks abi 9 self for Asepa, lols are u kiding me,we are talking about abia, and not umuahia, a man owns 3 cars and ur buying 10trucks to keep a state clean,when onlu aba need over 100trucks, no wounder asepa boss is just facing his hotel bussiness instead of keeping aba clean, asked him last time why they aint coming up with good cleaning plan of the city and the reply i got was that aba people eat too much corn and is filled with traders, lols, wat a stupid answer, clean it up Bi, tch, dats ur job!!

Abia is part of oil producing states, receving billions of dollars monthly.
If this punks can utilise 70% of this fund on the state as suppose and lets say eat 30% cause
thiefry has gone into our blood. infact abia would have been a better place but rather they eat 70% or 80 and use 20 for the state

I know of many of this punks who come to dubai and buy flat of 1 million dollar for their girls friend.
I have had the previlage of siting with this morrons and see them dash millions to whores,state money for that matter.

what TA orji is is duing now is dashing all chiefs en ezes cars for the help the gave him in wining the election.
Aba is rotten, go to east by Ngwa road, its gone, go to fuclks road, the road is gone, Ngwa road is now something else
ThE GUY WHO SAID THEIR WAS NO CREDIBLE PERSON TO GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE WAS RIGHT EN WRONG,IMO STATE GOVN WAS 100% BETTER THAN ABIA GOVN, YET HE WAS VOTED OUT, BUT OUR GIVN WON, HE USED THE ARMY TO RIGG THE ELECTION.

ABIA IS FINISHED!!
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by kasiem(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Chino, if t.a orji is satan, nobody will ever think of sinning, let alone, going to hell cos the man(t.a orji) never had the grace of living with a heart for one day. He doesn't know what care and mercy is all about
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2011
orji has done so much in abia state. No1.he has bin loothing 4d past 4yrs as if its a doctors prescription. No2. He has attracted d attention of the world by making it ranked no1 dirtiest place in d entire universe. No3. He manufactured osisi ka nkwo, d notorious criminal kidnapper of all time. No4. He has attracted more clients and patronage to okija shrine. And lastly d devil is a saint when compared to t.a orji, come to imagine dat gej even came to campaign for dis retard for a second term in office was d biggest heart break of all time. Pls say no to 6yr single term in office ooo cus it will produce so many t.a orjis in various states and a president of same category. Abia state is a case studya second term in office was d biggest heart break of all time. Pls say no to 6yr single term in office ooo cus it will produce so many t.a orjis in various states and a president of same category. Abia state is a case study
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by hugafella(m): 3:15am On Sep 03, 2011
Abia State is very unfortunate in terms of leadership. It has seldom had a good governor. T.A. Orji really has no clue on Ωнαт governance is about. Contracts in the state are handled by local contractors without regards to engineering standards.

ALL jobs handled by these contractors in that state bear the hallmarks of shoddy execution and low quality of materials and finishing. The capital remains the same, despite years of democracy. It is so painful that Akwa Ibom State has gone far far ahead in many respects.

This is a man that has not been able to train his Own son to be a mature man. How can he then run a state. Abia state is full of touts. In fact, that state is drawing the whole eastern region backward.

Ωнαт a shame to TA Orji.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2011
Abia is d only state where they use cement instead of coal tar to rehabilitate roads.It is d only state without pipe borne water in any part of d state.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2011
It is d only state with transitn chairmen for more than 2yrs going.T Orji has refused to conduct LG electns since 2009 wen d tenure of d last democratically elected chairmen expired.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2011
qualified:

the guy has done nothing but loot!

looking for his achievements is like looking for a virgin in an 'ashewo' house (pls 4give my language) but its true!

he is not working!!!

^^^ Hmmm undecided. It's fair to say you're even less forgiving than i am.

@ Topic: A people get the government they deserve. The excuse of no credible opposition, and 'Ochendo' massively rigging the last elections are untenable. You mean to tell me Abians (seeing how useless the current government in the state was b/4 the last elections) couldn't seek for a credible opponent with experience and intergrity for all Abians to support? Their 'SIDDON DEY LOOK' approach has now come back full circle to bite them in the butt, and it serves them right angry.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by MMM2(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2011
NOTHINGembarassed
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by deloon(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2011
Omoh! Nothing dey happen for that way o. Thank God I'm not an Abian coz I for, lipsrsealed
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by KnowAll(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2011
Since Jonathan was only and overtly concerned about securing a 2nd term, GEJ in connivance with INEC practically turned a blind eye on the happenings in the Gubernatorial elections. Orji couldn't have won a free and fair elections in a million years but then the umpire and the match(ELECTIONS) organising officials turned the other way. undecided
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by deadie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
Don't mind all the bad belle people here, T.A Orji HAS ACHIEVED A LOT. He has bought half of the properties in Umuahia for himself, bought the entire area around Azikiwe Road and fenced off entire streets to create Ochendo close. Beat that!!
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by mensdept: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
He's nothing more than a criminal. Was in jail when Orji Kalu foisted him on mumu Abia people, and has continued to milk Abia state dry.

He's a coward on the national scene, but that doesnt matter because shockingly, Abia people have all become cowards too.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by deadie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
mens dept:

He's nothing more than a criminal. Was in jail when Orji Kalu foisted him on mumu Abia people, and has continued to milk Abia state dry.

He's a coward on the national scene, but that doesnt matter because shockingly, Abia people have all become cowards too.

Abia people are mumu? I guess the rest of Nigeria are too by your assessment. Where were you when the likes of Abacha was running the country? Anuohia. Seems this i.diot does not understand the politics of Nigeria.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by uchmandre(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Guys, such discussions and critiquing are need for progress in Abia. We can expand d discussions in d group Ndi Abia on fb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maputo, Mozambique - A City Recovers From 40 Yr Civil War - Pictures / Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website / Obama Children's Dresses Too Short For Official Trips [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.