Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State (5919 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
PLease, if you live in Abia state or familiar with what's going on in that state, pls list some of the achievements of the present state governor. The governor can't be as bad as people make him seem. Why is it that I've not heard of one single thing that the governor has done. Even if it's a plan to do something, judt anything.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ReachRich(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
He is d worst governor in Nigeria.Just take it like that.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Chyz2: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
afam4eva:

PLease, if you live in Abia state or familiar with what's going on in that state, pls list some of the achievements of the present state governor. The governor can't be as bad as people make him seem. Why is it that I've not heard of one single thing that the governor has done. Even if it's a plan to do something, judt anything.

You must not have been to Abia recently. You would be so mad, disgusted, and ashamed that that place could be called Igboland. The dirtiness has even spilled outside of Aba. I'm starting to think Orji is really yoruba.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by NIGboi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
the man has not done anything in Abia. He lacks ideas on what to do and his cabinet is full of recycled politicains.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ChinenyeN(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
I've heard talks of assassination. Some people are starting to get fed up and they are considering killing the guy.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Pukkah: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
This is a sad case! So how on earth did he get a second term?
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I've heard talks of assassination. Some people are starting to get fed up and they are considering killing the guy.

Nnaa watch what you type o.Hope you are aware that what you wrote above makes you a suspect in the event of his assassination.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pukkah:

This is a sad case! So how on earth did he get a second term?

There was no election in most of Abia State.Soldiers and Police were used to prevent people from voting while the results were made up.We argued that on Nairaland afyer the elections.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by nnajiobed: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
The Governor is working, Look around you and see changes, Just few day ago, rapid work began at the new secretariat complex  site
Latest
Five contracts valued at N3.2 billion have been awarded by Abia State government for the reconstruction of three roads, construction of new workers’ secretariat in Umuahia, the state capital and the evacuation of electricity from the 132 KV substation at Ohiya in Umuahia-North Local Council to designated areas.

The new state secretariat contract was awarded to J&J Techno Nigeria Ltd at the cost of N1.08 billion. The reconstruction of the 4.7-kilometre Ohanku Road, Aba, was awarded to Coduc Nig. Ltd at the cost of N733.32 million; the 6.75-kilometre Owerre-Ezukala road will gulp N390.50 million and was awarded to Bok Company Ltd; and the 8.4-kilometre Obohia-Ugwunagbo road was awarded to Coduc Nig. Ltd at the cost of N1.72 billion.

There are many more and I understand expectations are really high but lets support and pray for him to do more. Abia doesn't owe our parents atlas.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Chyz2: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
nnaji obed:

The Governor is working, Look around you and see changes, Just few day ago, rapid work began at the new secretariat complex site
Latest
Five contracts valued at N3.2 billion have been awarded by Abia State government for the reconstruction of three roads, construction of new workers’ secretariat in Umuahia, the state capital and the evacuation of electricity from the 132 KV substation at Ohiya in Umuahia-North Local Council to designated areas.

The new state secretariat contract was awarded to J&J Techno Nigeria Ltd at the cost of N1.08 billion. The reconstruction of the 4.7-kilometre Ohanku Road, Aba, was awarded to Coduc Nig. Ltd at the cost of N733.32 million; the 6.75-kilometre Owerre-Ezukala road will gulp N390.50 million and was awarded to Bok Company Ltd; and the 8.4-kilometre Obohia-Ugwunagbo road was awarded to Coduc Nig. Ltd at the cost of N1.72 billion.

There are many more and I understand expectations are really high but lets support and pray for him to do more. Abia doesn't owe our parents atlas.

What has the building of a secretariat complex and the awarding of contracts have to do with anything? . . .Please, if you dont know what to say just shut up.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ChinenyeN(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
I only said what I overheard. I doubt it'll happen though.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Afam4eva(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2011
Why can't Aba people use their agressive nature to push him out if he's as bad as you guys have been painting.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by vicenzo(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2011
T.A orji is a disgrace,i ve been in Aba for a month now,i can tell you that not a single government project is going on here,you need to come to Aba to understand how wicked this man is.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Demdem(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2011
*** shaking****

Dogs are presently in charge of Abia just like Delta.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by chino11(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2011
T A Orji is working. He is about one of the performing governors in Nigeria.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2011
chino11:

T A Orji is working. He is about one of the performing governors in Nigeria.

^^^ "T A Orji is working" shocked You're joking right? Abeg no make me laugh bruh.

@ TOPIC: Looking for Theodore Orjis' acheivements is akin to looking for a needle in a haystack. Goodluck with your hunting though, and let's know when you find something (anything!!!) worth talking about undecided.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by qualified(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
the guy has done nothing but loot!

looking for his achievements is like looking for a virgin in an 'ashewo' house (pls 4give my language) but its true!

he is not working!!!
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by kasiem(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Abagworo:

There was no election in most of Abia State.Soldiers and Police were used to prevent people from voting while the results were made up.We argued that on Nairaland afyer the elections.
c'mon wil u shut dat ur imbecillic-fetid-disgusting mouth. T.a orji won becos there was no credit opponent; all of them were part of the people that debacled abia except reagan ufomba. And reagan never campaigned very much as a governorship contestant, making him to be unpopular most areas. Ikonne was commissioner of work for 8 year of orji uzor's gov't, he never contemplated pouring a trip of sand on his father's moribund road(popular ikonne road), rather, he used that period to be intimidating non-indigenes. Akomas was t.a orji's deputy governor, so no need of telling u guys what he did. Stanley ohajuruka was a prominent looter in the house of rep. that helped t.a in killing abia state. his father's moribund road(popular ikonne road), rather, he used that period to be intimidating non-indigenes. Akomas was t.a orji's deputy governor, so no need of telling u guys what he did. Stanley ohajuruka was a prominent looter in the house of rep. that helped t.a in killing abia state.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ qulified
Very well said.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Bawss1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
From all indications Abians are advised to sit tight for the next 4 years. Development may resume thereafter.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ASANIGBO(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
HE

IS

ACTION

MAN

THAT

IS

Y

ABIANS

VOTED

HIM

SECOND

TERM

BUT THANK GOD IS NOT 6YRS SINGLE TENURE BECAUSE,

Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by denitro(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
Abian have to suffer for the next 4 years,
This should serve as a lesson  - they cannot say that soldiers prevented them from voting.
Why didn't soldiers prevent Imo indigenes from voting,
Rubbish talk
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by tunene: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
Chyz*:

You must not have been to Abia recently. You would be so mad, disgusted, and ashamed that that place could be called Igboland. The dirtiness has even spilled outside of Aba. I'm starting to think Orji is really yoruba.

Chyz,
What made you think Orji is yoruba?
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
tunene:

Chyz,

Read in-between lines.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Theblessed(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Did I hear 'Achievement?'  Shame!!

This guy is the worst thing that ever happened to Abia State.

'For evildoers of Abia State shall be cut off' (Psalms Chpt. 37 v.9) and the Scripture goes on to say,

'I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a geen tree in its native soil, but he soon passed away and was no more; though I looked for him, he could not be found' (v. 35 - 36). That's the word of God.

Remember, 'the word of God is living and active.  Sharper than a double-edge sword, it penetrates even to the dividing Soul and Spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart' (Heb. Chpt. 4 v.12)

He may think he's got away with all the pain and suffering he caused his own people - the poor and needy in this State, not really!!  He can run but he can not hide! For the Lord is Faithful to all his promises (Psalms Chpt 145 v. 13).

Our God will do, as he promised at his own time hence, this guy can run but he can not hide!!!

People are very unhappy with this man and God hears the cry of the afflicted. angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ochiaha1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
tunene:

Chyz,

Don't associate a group of people with dirt grin grin grin
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by ochiaha1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
Governor Orji should think about how to increase his Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), as Lagos State has done by employing Consulting Firms like Alpha-Beta Consultancy.
By taking the above steps,Governor Orji will have more than enough funds to add to the Federally Allocated revenue he collects from the Federal Government. This step will enable him to pay civil servants as at when due and also leave him sufficient funds to take care of capital projects like road construction and rehabilitation,building of affordable housing Estates among other issues.

Having enough funds will also enable the Governor to improve employment opportunities in the state through the creation of government services akin to LAWMA, LASTMA, KAI  etc currently existing in Lagos State. Creating such agencies will create Jobs and have multiplier effects on the Abian economy generally.  cool cool cool
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Guyman02: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
One of his achievements is that the guy went to Okija shrine with Orji Uzor Kalu and his mum, went against the agreement of continuous loyalty to them and is still alive to tell the story grin grin grin grin

Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Guyman02: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Another achievement is that during the tenure of Orji Kalu, Abia State was practicing MAMACRACY but now it has been changed to SONOCRACY a situation where his son goes about with thugs intimidating the people of Umuahia until he was unlucky to meet an Army Colonel recently whom he humiliated by throwing out of a supermarket and the officer decided to invite his soldier boys who beat him Chinedu Orji and his thugs to pulp and he had to be flown abroad by his father Gov Orji.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Megozuks: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
Inasmuch as T.A Orji is not performing, the level of sycophancy in abia is alarming. Really unfortunate.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Oyibogab: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
This Orji family are trying to make themselves the aboki leaders  of Abia state : THE BORN TO RULE FAMILY.
Do u know that i ve seen in the internet a white man declaring Aba in Abia satate as the most dirties city in the world? what a shameful credit 4 the state and Nig.
Re: Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State by Oyibogab: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
if they put on the red caps, u will think they ve something good upstairs. GOOD 4 NOTIN LEADERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit / Obama Children's Dresses Too Short For Official Trips [photos] / DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.