Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah (151 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
ATTRACTING QUALITY PROJECTS THAT IMPROVES HEALTHCARE DELIVERY AND HUMAN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT REMAINS MY CARDINAL OBJECTIVES FOR JOINING POLITICS; SEN. IFEANYI UBAH DECLARES.

...as His Eminence Peter Ebere Cardinal Okpaleke and St Patrick's Hospital community formally dedicate and open the hospital in Ula Ekwulobia, Aguata LGA

...and flags off two days of free medical outreach courtesy of the Senator's office.

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District and Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) for the 2023 Anambra South Senatorial Election, Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Thursday, reassured ndị Anambra South that his office will not relent in partnering with relevant authorities to attract projects that will make adequate healthcare available to the people. Senator Ubah made the remarks during the official opening of St. Patricks Hospital, Ula Ekwulobia, and two days of free medical outreach.

According to him, health is a very critical societal need that comes before wealth, and his office will leave no stone unturned in ensuring adequate healthcare for the people.

Senator Ubah,who led a delegation made up of members of the Afa Igbo Efuna like minds, Hon Emma Ezeokafor, Candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP ) for the 2023 Aguata Federal Constituency Election, as well as some stakeholders and friends also disclosed that the hospital project was executed in order to provide medical succour for the people and residents of Ekwulobia and Aguata Local Government Area in general.
He also said that the project is in line with his principle of partnering with relevant agencies to promote the well-being of his people.

The Anambra South Senator further informed the gathering that the health project is the second one facilitated in Aguata Local Government Area through his legislative intervention.

Speaking further on his private and legislative efforts to promote the health sector of Anambra South, Anambra State and Nigeria in general, Senator Ubah said that in addition to St Patrick Hospital Ula, Ekwulobia, his office also facilitated the construction of the Primary Health Care Centre in Uga which is also in Aguata Local Government Area.
He also disclosed that when ndị Anambra South, Anambrarians and Nigerians were battling the COVID-19 pandemic, he did not only provide palliatives, face masks and sanitisers for his constituents but also convened a group of high-profile citizens to build ultramodern medical and isolation centres at the Permanent Site of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi and Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and that the projects were completed within a period of less than one year and handed over to the management of the aforementioned institutions.

The Senator who went down memory lane narrated how his decision to build and hand over the hospital to the Catholic Church in Ekwulobia later turned out to be divinely inspired as events were to later show as the diocese later celebrated the creation and elevation of His Eminence, Peter Ebere Cardinal Okpaleke.

The 2023 Anambra South YPP Senatorial Candidate also used the opportunity to inform ndị Anambra South that his Bill for the establishment of Federal Orthopaedic Hospital, Ukpor in Nnewi South Local Government Area has passed second reading at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

In his remarks, the Medical Director and Manager of the Hospital, Rev Fr Dr Basil Ucheonye appreciated Senator Ubah for his giant efforts towards the development of the health sector in Anambra South, Anambra State and Nigeria in general. He further commended the Senator for being sensitive to the needs of his constituents and assured him that the fully equipped hospital will continue to be adequately utilized for the benefit of the people as it has been providing quality healthcare services since it was handed over to the church.
The Reverend father said that the hospital has conducted many successful medical interventions since its inception.

Responding on behalf of the Diocese, His Eminence Peter Ebere Cardinal Okpaleke appreciated Senator Ubah for his uncommon efforts towards the promotion of the health sector.
He also commended the Senator for ensuring that the hospital is provided with high-standard and well-equipped medical units and reassured him that the Diocese will always take necessary actions that will ensure the smooth operation and maintenance of the facility.
Cardinal Okpaleke also prayed to God to grant Senator Ubah more grace, wisdom, and protection as he carries out his legislative functions.

His Eminence Peter Ebere Cardinal Okpaleke, while formally declaring the facility open for public use also stated categorically that the church made the decision to name the hospital after the Senator using the name of his patron Saint (St Patrick) , as a mark of appreciation to him and encouraged other public officeholders to endeavour to leave enduring legacies that the people will remember them with after their times in office.

Other highlights of the event, which was preceded by the Celebration of Mass, include the blessing of the Grotto of Mother Mary and a free medical outreach also facilitated by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, who also donated the sum of ten million naira to the hospital as well as a Toyota Sienna vehicle to the Catholic Youth Organisation (CYON) along with a cash donation.The first woman that underwent a successful delivery in the hospital was also on hand to testify with her child and was gifted the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand Naira by Senator Ubah.

Several patients underwent free medical procedures, including surgeries on the first day of the medical outreach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mbcpf7TTYs

© grassrootsig

Re: Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by NwaNimo1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
He's slimmed down......looks heathier.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]
Re: Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
ATTRACTING QUALITY PROJECTS THAT IMPROVES HEALTHCARE DELIVERY AND HUMAN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT REMAINS MY CARDINAL OBJECTIVES FOR JOINING POLITICS; SEN. IFEANYI UBAH DECLARES.

Re: Attracting Quality Projects Remains My Cardinal Objectives:- Sen Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah at St Patrick's Hospital Ula Ekwulobia.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Greetings From Propsvilla / Two Nigerians And One Other Arrested In India With Cocaine And Drugs Worth N14m / Atiku & Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.