Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (72732 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Image123(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Onelove508:

And it's ok to always make gaffes?
Is 'four years course for four years job" not gibberish?
Was he like this when he was governor?

He doesn't always make gaffes and his gaffes are very negligible and even comical so far. i don't rate him or anyone by 10 to 30secs in something done for over 20 to 40mins. i consider everything in entirely. His past is better and incomparable with the other two or three candidates. His present work rate, engagement and plans is still ahead of the others. His team is also a world ahead of the others.
i didn't follow or listen to him or any politician that much before. i looked at the 3 or 4 sorry candidates before us(i know their past so i know they are all sorry thieves), took time and patience to listen to them and it's so simple a choice to make. i can't for the life of me choose a rambling story teller, or a clear untrustworthy liar. We all know the jobs created in LAMATA, LASTMA, LAWMA and co. These were all started by Tinubu. So anyone listening to him talk about job creation and looking for four years job isn't in touch with reality.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Onelove508: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Image123:

He doesn't always make gaffes and his gaffes are very negligible and even comical so far. i don't rate him or anyone by 10 to 30secs in something done for over 20 to 40mins. i consider everything in entirely. His past is better and incomparable with the other two or three candidates. His present work rate, engagement and plans is still ahead of the others. His team is also a world ahead of the others.
i didn't follow or listen to him or any politician that much before. i looked at the 3 or 4 sorry candidates before us(i know their past so i know they are all sorry thieves), took time and patience to listen to them and it's so simple a choice to make. i can't for the life of me choose a rambling story teller, or a clear untrustworthy liar. We all know the jobs created in LAMATA, LASTMA, LAWMA and co. These were all started by Tinubu. So anyone listening to him talk about job creation and looking for four years job isn't in touch with reality.

Let's end it here.

U are gaslighting me bro. Mhen!

How u guys can manage to explain explain for, and defend this man showing obvious signs of dementia and waek cognitivity is amazing.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Onelove508:

Let's end it here.

U are gaslighting me bro. Mhen!

How u guys can manage to explain explain for, and defend this man showing obvious signs of dementia and waek cognitivity is amazing.

Lol @ gaslighting. Like we've been hearing, go and verify.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

The full tribe started it first, thinking that they have Monopoly of Cyberbullying and cyberharassment

Keep wallowing
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

The full tribe started it first, thinking that they have Monopoly of Cyberbullying and cyberharassment
Keep wallowing

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.