Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (72729 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by eurogee: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Bitter heart. Ur severely in pains

lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

kai... May we never be unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by SaiOba: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Opunu wey no know what's up.
jumper524:
Guy man is tired of the his principal Obi. No wonder he was absent from their recent rallies. Dude can't be wasting his funds while obi saves his own..
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by donb06: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2022
shinealight:

African tradition?
So, the Ipob miscreants parading as “disrespectful and mannerless” Obidients are not Africans?
So, these goons do not know that as Africans, we can hold differing perspectives on issues and still coexist in peace and harmony within a space we would all like to call “our country”?
As a Christian, one thing that Jesus detest the most is hypocrisy. He loved the sinners, trusted the righteous ones but highly detests hypocrites. Infact he called them whited sepulchres. They appear white and sanctimonious but are filled with dead men's bones. Buharists in extension Batists rained insults on the immediate past president. On live TV his obituary was carried out, his aged mother mistook it for him and went to coma. 232 girls were kidnapped, the then first lady in trying to do her own part gaffed, you guys took it up and called her shepopotamus. Jonadft, clueless, Buffon, drunkard, all kind of names. Now you same guys have now become the BEACON OF MORALITY. This snaky attitude is same attitude THE WEST (U.S, UK and their allies) used all over the world, now they've been found out. You guys should continue, in no distant time, others will see through the facade.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

The full tribe started it first, thinking that they have Monopoly of Cyberbullying and cyberharassment

Stupid fellow. Everrybody knows who the most deceitful, scamming, betraying, backstabbing, hypocritical folks in this country are.

No be only respect wey una get, soon una go claim say na una people fine pass, or perhaps say una dey more industrious than IGBOS, or what's the other most popular lie, more educated. Keep fooling yourselves.

Your daft and dumbtard analysis of respect is to postrate for your father and then piss on an Igbo man twice the age of your father. Twisted fucking hypocritical demons. Na Ogun go destroy all of una and all your fake azzes.

"IGBOS kick their parents" trash! Everybody Knows IGBOS show real respect, not the noise empty barrel fakerespect you people are always bragging about. And when am elder decides to become stupid or take the wrong decisions that will endanger the society, IGbos in their democratic spirit will never hesitate to draw them to attention. But yorubas will follow shit parcel and pan to the grave in total submission of their owo mi da souls.

May it never be well with your with all the useless propaganda you spread against the greatest tribe n the world. Your future no go ever bright idiot.!
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by HNICEARTH: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Tinublu will always sit on a chair in the mosque forming sick, but once baba enter London nah to dance zanku legwork for parties. Fraud!
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Jnkay: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Urchins and photoshop!
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Udanta: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2022
You are a fool

lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

You that had a lot of home training just called Obi a hopeless, hypocritical clown. Aren't you hypocritically stupid to the last drop? A clear epitome of what you are condemning.?

Just shut up and crawl back into the hole you are hewn from..
Spits!!
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by 752hub: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Looks photoshopped, is Tinubu seating on a chair or seating on air?....the picture get as e bi
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by sunboy(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2022
No big deal here, just being respectful.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Great2017:

You are guessing. I have lived among the igbos. My best friends are among them. What you are saying is a figment of your imagination. Mind you, I am a bini man.

Thank you sire. I keep saying it. Lhordspy is a useless worthless ethnic bigoted son of a LovePeddler. And he will always forever amount to nothing because he keeps cursing what God has blessed thats why his life keeps becoming more useless from day to day.

And yes I was intentionally uncouth.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2022
donb06:

As a Christian, one thing that Jesus detest the most is hypocrisy. He loved the sinners, trusted the righteous ones but highly detests hypocrites. Infact he called them whited sepulchres. They appear white and sanctimonious but are filled with dead men's bones. Buharists in extension Batists rained insults on the immediate past president. On live TV his obituary was carried out, his aged mother mistook it for him and went to coma. 232 girls were kidnapped, the then first lady in trying to do her own part gaffed, you guys took it up and called her shepopotamus. Jonadft, clueless, Buffon, drunkard, all kind of names. Now you same guys have now become the BEACON OF MORALITY. This snaky attitude is same attitude THE WEST (U.S, UK and their allies) used all over the world, now they've been found out. You guys should continue, in no distant time, others will see through the facade.

What a load of bunkum! undecided
Even assuming these atrocities were perpetrated by some myopic individuals on the altar of politicking, does that justify the present shameless behaviours towards Elders in our African society? Is that what the referenced Christian doctrine teaches?
Thought they said that ‘Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right’. An eye for an eye can only produce a nation of blind people! undecided

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by chibrolex(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2022
The elders must be respected................................................
Redeem you gift card at a very good rate now...trust is the bedrock of every business..whatsapp...07026060212

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by PureMe01: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2022
seunmsg:
No big deal in showing respect to a big brother. But why is Shettima smiling like person wey them dey press him mumu button?
I've noticed something about you recently. Keep it up grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2022
dynicks:
See face of who some persons wants to force on the lives of over 200million people.....

Make urchins try get sense naw....this man is way over 85 years

He can't even kneel or squat!!

Meanwhile there's something sinister about that shetima of a man!...There's just something about him that doesn't seem right....Even the guy on yellow sitted close to tinubu, dey suspect shetima!!

He was like...let this man die by January make I take over.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Scarletjr(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2022
No be chair tinubu seat so
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ayo2008: 2:34am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Your post most unfortunate.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Bashir75: 2:49am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

THE MAURITANIA MAN KNOWS HE’S ABOUT TO BE DEPORTED FROM NIGERIA FROM 2023.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Mrkindness: 2:49am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

you say this people are hate filled and they don't have iota of good moral upbringing but those with good moral upbringing are the one terrorising northern Christians killing and raping children, ethnic cleansing in southern Kaduna. While the Igbos sympathy with us Yorubas will defend fulanis and denied the killings in southern Kaduna by fulani terrorists groups. Allah hates munafuki

Please the type of Islam you practice in Nigeria was it the same UAE AND DUBAI practice ? I don't think so.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

I am an Hausa boy from katsina state, but your father! I mean your real dad that phucked your mum to give birth to you.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Non-tenured politicians aspiring for the nation's top post seek out a path of least resistance with aim of cementing their brand in our households. Datti is long sighted. He is aware LP will not win the polls. He is from North, he knows this. Before coming to LP he was contesting for Kaduna gubernatorial under PDP So, while riding behind Obi as a VP, he has created a brand suited for Presidential candidacy. Governorship will be a demotion from here forward. You get?

Meanwhile, Datti has fore-knowledge who the next President is, and is not Obi For this reason he treads with caution and remains in the good books of those he will in future turn to for sponsorship and endorsements.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lhordspy: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Non-tenured politicians aspiring for the nation's top post seek out a path of least resistance with aim of cementing their brand in our households. Datti is long sighted. He is aware LP will not win the polls. He is from North, he knows this. Before coming to LP he was contesting for Kaduna gubernatorial under PDP So, while riding behind Obi as a VP, he has created a brand suited for Presidential candidacy. Governorship will be a demotion from here forward. You get?

Meanwhile, Datti has fore-knowledge who the next President is, and is not Obi For this reason he treads with caution and remains in the good books of those he will in future turn to for sponsorship and endorsements.

Hmm. Nice thought.

Reason he threads carefully.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lhordspy: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

I am an Hausa boy from katsina state, but your father! I mean your real dad that phucked your mum to give birth to you.

Real Hausa boy wouldnt start his statement with 'I am hausa boy'.

Have you seen me ever start my statement with ' I am hausa boy'? .

Now please shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lhordspy: 4:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Mrkindness:
you say this people are hate filled and they don't have iota of good moral upbringing but those with good moral upbringing are the one terrorising northern Christians killing and raping children, ethnic cleansing in southern Kaduna. While the Igbos sympathy with us Yorubas will defend fulanis and denied the killings in southern Kaduna by fulani terrorists groups. Allah hates munafuki

Please the type of Islam you practice in Nigeria was it the same UAE AND DUBAI practice ? I don't think so.

So muslims are the one killing christians? Please always make your point very clear and straightforward not trying to cut sides.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lhordspy: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Bashir75:

THE MAURITANIA MAN KNOWS HE’S ABOUT TO BE DEPORTED FROM NIGERIA FROM 2023.

He is a nice man. He made a wrong choice. Now he is regretting it.

Reason why he has been distanced from anything Obi rally and also afraid to mix back with the Norrherners.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Ublaize: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

This man reasons from his anus. What a piece of shit you are.

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by obembet(f): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2022
limcar:
you ve neva been interested in politics b4. What changed?

The Insult of some people is just too much. My expectations is to support all the southerners candidate obi and Tinubu. But some were even pray for another Fulani man to rule us for 8 yrs cos of hatred towards Tinubu and Yoruba.

Let pray make obi or Tinubu win not Atiku

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Image123(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2022
bot101:

Good health is a criteria for leadership? Would you elect a mute person if he/she runs for presidency?

Yes, if he has better vision than his blabbing fellow contestants. Actions speak louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Image123(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Onelove508:

U seems to have answers to every questions.

Please, why does he always say gibberish in public?

Because he's not a great speaker. He's very good at throwing jabs and taunts at opposition though. The Tinubu i know has always been more of action, vision and strategy, not really oratory. People like Fashola and Osinbajo can talk, they are speakers like Obama. But i don tire for talk talk. Obi don talk rubbish my ear don full.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Mrkindness: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

So muslims are the one killing christians? Please always make your point very clear and straightforward not trying to cut sides.
yes Sir, Muslims are the ones killing Christian's in the whole of Northern Nigeria they have agenda to eliminate Christians from southern Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi. But they will fall and the church will match on, because gate of hell cannever prevails. Darkness cannever prevails
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Real Hausa boy wouldnt start his statement with 'I am hausa boy'.

Have you seen me ever start my statement with ' I am hausa boy'? .

Now please shut the fvck up.

Yes, it was for a purpose. To remind you and state categorically, kuma idan kai ma dan uwana ne, kada ka yi watsi da zabenka saboda kudi ko alkawuran karya
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by manmade(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2022
See as tinubu dey look at him that na this small boy and his partner dey show me shege for this country also see the obvious fear in the eyes of shettima in the first picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.