Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (72728 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

It's called bad acting. He's trying to feign a smile because there are cameras around. The state of his mind is another thing entirely.

Pele o, mind reader.

4 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Allisgud: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
No be tinubu wey dey dance buga for UK na him see down for chair
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by johnchizzy: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

kai... May we never be unfortunate in life

May you keep being unfortunate everywhere you go . Disgusting posts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

Fear God now grin

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why is Tinubu seating on a chair why other muslims are seating on the floor Is Tinubu greater than Muhammad
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

Ihordspy, the national traitor, why can't tinubu sit on the mat like every other person? Is it because he is older than his real age?

The evil you promote will crush your family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by dyera(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I am sure you were very excited to meet the anointed one for the first time. Even Shettima was smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ghiloman28(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
No need that will be done properly in febuary
fijiuba:
Upper cut should have followed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You insulted a full tribe just to claim respectful... Orue
The full tribe started it first, thinking that they have Monopoly of Cyberbullying and cyberharassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

This forgot respect someone showed to an elder and brought out the bitter side of him. Yorubas play politics with bitterness very soon he will say datti is an ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Look at tinubu's very old face in that picture and lie to yourself that tinubu is nit above 70 years

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Image123:

Is squatting a criteria for leadership?
Good question...Their hatred has made them forget that Tinubu did a surgery on his knees around January...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by cquared: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
You are a disgrace to write this rubbish.
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lugiano1: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obaofaba:

Shut up, Ipob greets their fathers by kicking them but Ahmad Datti is not an ipob even though some people are saying he's from Nouackhort in Mauritania, he's still more reasonable than the ipob and will achieve great things during the Jagaban presidency. We will consider him a ministerial post.
hatred go kill u for nothing...I still wonder how people can still be stup*d in this present day Nigeria where everything is in disaster. God will put asunder in your midst

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Very uncouth set of people.
Children of hate and perdition that wakes their father with kicks from bed when greeting grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by BJanta: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
blazesam:

You Sabi write but your thoughts are bad and not clear. You think less like a child. How old are you?

Nairaland should take enrollment serious and make sure it for people above 18

Nothing is wrong with his
thoughts, but you it is, that have
poor understanding, like every
Igboman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Pele o, mind reader.
I didn't say I was professor Xavier; I merely stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Image123:

Is squatting a criteria for leadership?

It is a sign of good health.

It's a sign that Tinubu is very sick due to old age.

You know this; you are only pretending

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Obidientful: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

cry more

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Why is Tinubu seating on a chair why other muslims are seating on the floor
Is Tinubu greater than Muhammad
Go and ask the chief imam of the Central mosque.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
jumper524:
Guy man is tired of the his principal Obi. No wonder he was absent from their recent rallies. Dude can't be wasting his funds while obi saves his own..

The guy no show up for PHC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

U and ur fellow urchins are living in a fool's paradise.

4 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Chidex500: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Respect doesn't mean weakness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Plus10(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ibechris2:

The bag wey him dey use dey piss dey him waist side.

If him bend e go burst.
That is why he is always being a chair to sit.
lol grin grin grin you a are wicked sombori grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Image123:

Because he has problem with his knee, allegedly had a knee surgery.

Lolz. He is always having problems with his knees.

Of course, it is expected that an 86 years old man will consistently have arthritis.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Why is Tinubu seating on a chair why other muslims are seating on the floor
Is Tinubu greater than Muhammad
When you quote Muhammad you put in bracket S.A.W. John why are you making a mountain out of a molehill? You know nothing about the religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I thought you said you're not a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

will you keep quiet now before i slap the hell out of youembarassed

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lugiano1: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
stuffs2002:
Oga na master...

Datti Baba Ahmed is a far better person than his principal.

Datti Baba Ahmed has never insulted anyone and doesn't encourage Insults unlike his principal who's supporters live by insulting everyone
u be mumu if not u will know better...na ur dementia Lord de insult other candidates up n down. U b mugu

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

So bowing down means what to urchins now?

Muslims do this to their elderly who need to be retired so the younger ones take rule as its supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by AlwaysPositive: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119380084][/quote]

Datti is so humble.

I love this LP TEAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.