Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" (13617 Views)

Presidential Election: BVAS Data Remain Intact – INEC / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by fergie001: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
mrksquare:

No new technology is foolproof upon introduction. Osun state was more of a test run case. Having seen some of the shortcoming associated with Osun election, it behooves on INEC to close such gap at the Presidential election. That's the only way they can build confidence amongst Nigerians.

Nothing to add.
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by Fearyourcreator: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
if not for that yeye angel that directed me to this useless country, all this one no for consign me ohh!!! Weda tilumbu win or no win, that one now for no be my business. I for just dey one place for California dey live soft life.. Haiiii God why? Why you look me finish as I dey come carry me come into this nonsensical country filled with 200 million wicked, useless, tribalistic,unproductive people? I won't forgive you for this at all..
Na wetin you deserve
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by Jostoman: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
ecolime:
Sowore wey no fit get 1,000 votes nationwide sef dey talk.

Person wey suppose dey contest as ordinary councillor for hin Village.
but he is saying the truth now.
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by essentialone(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
I thought Sowore has stepped down. Is he still contesting?
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by shinealight(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
if not for that yeye angel that directed me to this useless country, all this one no for consign me ohh!!! Weda tilumbu win or no win, that one now for no be my business. I for just dey one place for California dey live soft life.. Haiiii God why? Why you look me finish as I dey come carry me come into this nonsensical country filled with 200 million wicked, useless, tribalistic,unproductive people? I won't forgive you for this at all..

What arrant plasphemous nonsense!
You have found yourself in this Sh!thole because that’s what you earned for yourself through your thoughts, words and actions in your past coming and going. You get precisely what you deserve by virtue of the Law of Sowing and Reaping.
Nah your kind dem dey find for California?
Better stop blaming the Almighty Creator lest you find yourself in the desert of Mogadishu next time you come!! undecided undecided
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by NLPoliceWoman: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
RTR
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by 1Dray(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Fact, those currently hailing Inec and buhari on electoral reforms are shortsighted.

But the worst are those hailing Emefiele and Cbn, APC doesn't have the interest of ordinary Nigerians at heart, if the past 7 years haven't thought you that, then I don't know what you are .

Nothing would make me trust anything that comes from APC..

The only important task is sending APC packing in this election.

OBIdients, kwankasiyya and others, join hands with the most formidable party and kick out APC..

And the formidable party/force is the international babban barawo, right?
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by 1Dray(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 8

Stop being silly, no rule was broken here.
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by assholemods: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you well so?
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by assholemods: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
ecolime:
Sowore wey no fit get 1,000 votes nationwide sef dey talk.

Person wey suppose dey contest as ordinary councillor for hin Village.
Is that the issue at hand now or the point he his making?
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by assholemods: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 8
Calling them for what really?
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by gracealonev: 1:14am On Dec 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

You talk of yeye angel?
If only you knew the options available to you before they helped you to choose Nigeria, you'll still be celebrating and thanking God.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by sojayy(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Ur highness no b small, so u won't forgive God....lol
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by Sheggy13(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Zeezenho:
An average afonja ma over fear northerners..even swore the acclaimed activist.

He spent 5 min on insecurity in the east another 3 min on the south south insecurity thanks last like 2 min on south west insicuirity.he pretended not to be aware of boko in north east bandits in north west because of fear.
Cheap liar. You read an article of few paragraphs and still can't comprehend, blockhead . And since when did you guys start accepting Sowore as Yoruba? What's the meaning of his statement he was quoted as saying if he didn't talk about insecurity in the North : “Secondly, it is to think about the security situation of Nigeria and how many state actors are in control of our territories. In the case of this particular period, you have the North-East still terribly in control of Boko Haram. You now have added the North-West controlled by bandits."
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2022
dochenaj:
Without BVAS there would have been nothing like over voting. So what BVAS has done is highlight the areas with voting irregularities due to personnel corruption.

But he is right about free and fair elections being down to the personnel cos even technology can be "hacked" of you are inside.
Before BVAS there were cases of over voting detected. If you were not accredited and you vote that's over voting and in some past elections their were reported cases of over voting where some voted were cancelled.
The BVAS is not a big deal. With what happened in Osun, be expecting over voting here and there in 2023.
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2022
You want INEC to deploy JUJU Abi grin grin grin

Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by Zeezenho: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sheggy13:

Cheap liar. You read an article of few paragraphs and still can't comprehend, blockhead . And since when did you guys start accepting Sowore as Yoruba? What's the meaning of his statement he was quoted as saying if he didn't talk about insecurity in the North : “Secondly, it is to think about the security situation of Nigeria and how many state actors are in control of our territories. In the case of this particular period, you have the North-East still terribly in control of Boko Haram. You now have added the North-West controlled by bandits."

Well I don't know what block head means to you.i tried to read the gibberish you wrote but can't make any sense out of it.
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by VicHots(f): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says the same thing yesterday at the Lagos business lunch.
That if President Buhari can assure him of a free and fair election,he is going to win
Re: Sowore: "I Don't Expect A Free & Fair Election, BVAS Won't Stop Rigging" by AfonjaPriest: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
Tinubu can never win in a free and fair election.
His BATstards know that. They cannot think otherwise. Their brainlessness cannot allow them to process anything intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission / Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ / Ganduje, APC NWC Visit Buhari In Daura, Confident Of Winning Imo Poll, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.