Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers (68605 Views)

Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Annistars: 3:28am On Dec 24, 2022
First to do no dey pain, in kaduna here labour party is not allowed to do there campaign how dey want, is just like there is no labour party we only have it in mind who we want to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by lugiano1: 3:35am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
And some fools will expect a man like Wike to be president of this country? No,no,no!
Imagine if Wike is the president of this country.
Any idiot supporting this barbaric act should not forget that it could happen to him any time.
you failed to address the root cause of the issue... Atiku is not an honest m*n
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by tabaralph: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2022
Cyberterror:
Nyesom Wike is a patriotic Nigerian. From his renaming of the main stadium in PH to Yakubu Gowon stadium(after the hero of the Nigerian civil war) to his widely applauded assault on IPOB terrorists in Rivers state and now his condemnation and rejection of the improper presidential bid of a Cameroonian Dubai returnee, the Nigerian people say kudos to Wike's tenacity as all awaits his preferred presidential candidate in January.

I wish Atiku don’t win this election…Fulani don’t forget or forgive
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Googledotcom: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
stop showcasing your stupidity. GEJ refused to allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua. Now you are telling the north that it is your turn. How? This would have been the turn of the south if the south had allowed the north to complete the 4 years of Yaradua in 2011.
This your argument is just anyhow.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Googledotcom: 3:42am On Dec 24, 2022
tabaralph:

No tribe has Monopoly to....
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by tabaralph: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Googledotcom:
No tribe has Monopoly to....

Smile…you no dey sleep?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by ozo13(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Ezeama400:

Sympathy votes from core northern Nigeria, certainly not from the south or middle belt because no sane southerner or mb person would allow a fulani Muslim to succeed another fulani Muslim and each sympathy vote he gets from the core north is a minus to Tinubu...
the election looking more complex and complicated every blessed day.it may likely go into a rerun
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by chysam: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2022
He can not serve two masters at a time
He is already serving OBi
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Evii: 4:05am On Dec 24, 2022
What I detest about what Gov. Wike is doing is that he's giving more grounds to agbado/ewa leader to win the election.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by jamalnation(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:
Wike is our man and we share same vision, to make Nigeria great.

Without a block votes from Rivers State in favor of Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win before 3pm.

Obi Mr Atiku Abubakar spoiler can share the votes with the Jagaban. We only need 30% just to fulfill the requirements.

Main votes will come from, Lagos, Zamfara, ogun, ondo, Oyo, Kwara, Katsina, Borno, yobe, Niger, Ekiti, Osun, Kano, Ebonyi, Imo, Nasarawa, Kogi,

We can afford to give out places like, Abia, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Bauchi, Adamawa without sweat.

Asiwaju lokan se

Beer parlor analysis

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2022
This guy ehn. Don’t play your politics like this
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2022
chysam:
He can not serve two masters at a time
He is already serving OBi

I like obi. But don’t be deceived. This will likely favour APC. And seriously I don’t want APC near our government again
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by brain54(m): 4:32am On Dec 24, 2022
ictplotter:

Young man grow up, there is different between coming a crime and abusing executive order.
Wike is not committing any crime against anybody but he is abusing the executive order through the state legislation to witch hurt his political enemies or opponents and that is not boldness but political immaturity n stupidity.
Foo.L…

Did I not express the negative side to my argument in my initial post you quoted? Why are you dragging me into your useless argument?

I see apart from being a kid. You really don’t have sense. Because kids have sense.

Like I said…I blame myself for responding to an imbecil.e!
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Spray(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2022
BATified2023:
wike can never amount to anything again politically in Nigeria

He has successfully sent a very wrong message to every politician in Nigeria, everyone will b wary of him cos of his precedents n nobody will want to trust him again either northerner or southerner

Who will now trust Atiku for betraying Goodluck Jonathan?
This comment here is reek of inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by juman(m): 5:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Let them go to court and challenge the action.

They have right to their choice.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by juman(m): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2022
See comments blaming atiku for being pdp candidate.
The blame is on the southern people in pdp. Presently the shout is overwhelmingly controlling pdp, yet they picked northerner as party candidate.
The southerners should blame themselves.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by FashionCookie(f): 5:18am On Dec 24, 2022
If na Atiku go win, he go still win.
Wike behaving too petty abeg undecided
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by annisy(f): 5:56am On Dec 24, 2022
This is absolutely wrong wike should allow atiku and every other candidate campaign freely...
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by 1Dray(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2022
LibertyRep:
Wike may inadvertently sway some sympathy votes towards Atiku.

Sympathy due to what exactly?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by orion7: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2022
LibertyRep:
Wike may inadvertently sway some sympathy votes towards Atiku.
sympathy votes ? What does that mean. Or ure delusional
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by excell0001: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Because na only una dey born to rule, other region na second class citizens. Weiting una no allowed gej do na hiam una one force us to do. Make weiting you believe judge you (God, Allah, mother earth) because all for them believe in equity. God bless general wike ,no mind week men like udom Emmanuel,Godwin obeseki, diri ,okowa etc. ,wey don sell their future generations birth right because of mumu position Dem offer them. (Dem no dey learn lessons as ameachi ,wike ,gej,Clark,godswill ). Every position na Fulani man ,the number one position wey we dey share una no one share am again. South south make we try get sense. Make we support your east brother na their turn . Make every feel sense of belonging .
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by EagleNest(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Family affair they used to tell us in those PDP days grin
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by RestructureNig5: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I believe the north is watching what is happening to their son. I believe the Arewa consultative forum is watching what is happening.

Arewa can go to hell, like I have always told you, remove Middle Belt from Arewa because they don't share the same interest.

I never see your post condemning Fulani attack in Southern Kaduna, after you will be claiming Christian from Southern kaduna.

The south and Middle Belt people won't support fulanization, Tinubu is your next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by icedbreez(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind people hauling insults on Wike. He's one of the few patriotic Nigerians today. He had donated billions of naira to them in the north from the start of his administration to date. How much had any northern states donated to the south, despite the huge allocation at their disposal? Atiku lost and ran to Dubai, left the party scattered, only for him to come back and hijack the candidacy with dollars. Had wike too abandoned the party, would there have been pdp today? This guy spent heavily in bringing the party together. If you ask me, the only tribe in Nigeria that is not patriotic is Fulani. They have their home country to run to, should Nigeria explode. See Tambuwal, just because his kinsman was running, he betrayed Wike who fought for him in 2019 to be the pdp flagbearer. That's fulani for you . I pity any southern politician who thinks they would vote him.

Don't be naive Wike being Donatus was him looking for delegates and control of the party,

Wike supporting Tambuwal in 2019 he was earmarked for VP. No politician does anything for free. It's called INTEREST.

WIKE is a sore loser. Udom also contested and a better Presidential material in my opinion, he is not bringing the house down.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Mbsuxces: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Wike is Running Mad... He should be in the same class with Portable Zazzu. He is mad
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Stronghold91: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2022
tabaralph:

say na only fulani no de forgive and forget
abi you get sense
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Blazebond(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Hahahaha,wike will suffer dearly after he leaves office,he better run far from Nigeria if ATIKU wins,the game that he is playing is a game of thrones,and the aftermath is fire and blood.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Zetty177x: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:
Wike is our man and we share same vision, to make Nigeria great.

Without a block votes from Rivers State in favor of Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win before 3pm.

Obi Mr Atiku Abubakar spoiler can share the votes with the Jagaban. We only need 30% just to fulfill the requirements.

Main votes will come from, Lagos, Zamfara, ogun, ondo, Oyo, Kwara, Katsina, Borno, yobe, Niger, Ekiti, Osun, Kano, Ebonyi, Imo, Nasarawa, Kogi,

We can afford to give out places like, Abia, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Bauchi, Adamawa without sweat.

Asiwaju lokan se

4:years course
4 years job

7 years
7 years job
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2022
RestructureNig5:

Arewa can go to hell, like I have always told you, remove Middle Belt from Arewa because they don't share the same interest.

I never see your post condemning Fulani attack in Southern Kaduna, after you will be claiming Christian from Southern kaduna.

The south and Middle Belt people won't support fulanization, Tinubu is your next president
the same Tinubu that is begging the Arewa? The same Tinubu that said middle belt are incompetent? The same Tinubu that believe that the far north is more competent that the middle belt that is why he picked Shettima instead of Lalong?
Mr man, Tinubu cannot get up to 100 votes from the hands of middle belt Christians.
Don't forget that the Shettima that Tinubu said he is more competent than all the Christians in the north was the same man that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state.
Mr man, Tinubu can never rule this country.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Aiel123: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku was not smart enough.

He should have sent Wike to God early enough. It’s too late now
This your comment ehnn.
You're being real?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Aiel123: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2022
frankmoney:
I stopped taking Nigerians serious a long time ago , most of them will support corruption and bad governance once it favours them . Forget all this their rant
A comedian once said
"If corruption favours you,it becomes connection!"

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Exactly how he shut down IPOB terrorist activities in Rivers state. Wike, a pan with balls of steel. Wonder how he manages to walk around with such heavy balls. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.