Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers (68633 Views)

Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Googledotcom:
This your argument is just anyhow.
the argument is meant for matured intelligent people, not children that started following politics in 2015.
Grow up boy!
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by saintadeola: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Is this the idiot that want to be president or vice president of Nigeria,he will cause civil war,it would be the biggest regret
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2022
lugiano1:
you failed to address the root cause of the issue... Atiku is not an honest m*n
prove your allegation? Nobody knows Peter Obi, it was Atiku that brought him to limelight.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by maxist2020(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:
Wike is our man and we share same vision, to make Nigeria great.

Without a block votes from Rivers State in favor of Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win before 3pm.

Obi Mr Atiku Abubakar spoiler can share the votes with the Jagaban. We only need 30% just to fulfill the requirements.

Main votes will come from, Lagos, Zamfara, ogun, ondo, Oyo, Kwara, Katsina, Borno, yobe, Niger, Ekiti, Osun, Kano, Ebonyi, Imo, Nasarawa, Kogi,

We can afford to give out places like, Abia, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Bauchi, Adamawa without sweat.

Asiwaju lokan se

Just try and be reasonable enough before rushing to comment. In your wildest dreams you saw Tinubu winning Kogi, Nasarawa, Imo and Ebonyi hmmmm are you not living a delusional life.
Yahaya Bello is the National youth coordinator for Tinubu presidency and have you for once seen him campaigning for Tinubu or join his campaign? and it doesn't tell you anything just because Imo, Nasarawa and Ebonyi has APC governors you have concluded that Tinubu will wine.
One problem with you urchins is that you people lack sense of reasoning.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by saysugar(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I believe the north is watching what is happening to their son. I believe the Arewa consultative forum is watching what is happening.
you hear wetin this one is talking again?? If u any South's support north this coming election na big foooool
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by sukar886: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:

Without a block votes from Rivers State in favor of Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win before 3pm.

Obi Mr Atiku Abubakar spoiler can share the votes with the Jagaban. We only need 30% just to fulfill the requirements.

Main votes will come from, Lagos, Zamfara, ogun, ondo, Oyo, Kwara, Katsina, Borno, yobe, Niger, Ekiti, Osun, Kano, Ebonyi, Imo, Nasarawa, Kogi,

We can afford to give out places like, Abia, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Bauchi, Adamawa without sweat.

Asiwaju lokan se
Asiwaju is the worst, I even prefer atiku than ur asiwaju , God forbid bat thing

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by mycar: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Comments above me show how hypocritical all Nigerians are, including those ones who have been acting sanctimonious together with their "ideal" candidate. Once any tyrannical act is in their favor, they gleefully cheer it on.

It is Wike right to refuse to support Atiku, but illegally manipulating his office provisions to stifle those he doesn't like is very disgusting, shameful and outrightly stupid. The same goes for any other governor doing something similar, no matter how subtle, PDP or APC or whatever.
you are right but we need to find out if truly the building's location violates any law
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
ogbonti:

I hope the north saw how their sons (Atiku and Tambuwal) betrayed a Wike man who helped him in 2019

I hope the north is seeing how northern delegates punished Wike, a man who gave them N500 million to build their market when fire burnt it

I hope the northern leaders see how Wike, A man who gave Kaduna N300 million to care for her displaced people was treated at the PDP convention

I hope Arewa leaders can see how Atiku disrespects the south by telling northerners not to vote for Obi or Tinubu
ask Wike how much Buhari release to him.
Any northerner that failed to support Atiku should blame himself in the future.
Igbos are voting for peter Obi
Yoruba are voting for Tinubu
Why is the north not showing aggressive support to their son Atiku the way igbos and yorubas are showing to Peter Obi and Tinubu respectively.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Googledotcom:
Story

How about Atiku who publicly campaigned against his party man GEJ ? Seems like you don't know anything about Nigerian Politics.
Atiku never publicly campaigned against GEJ while still in PDP, he gloriously left PDP. Wike would have done the same. If he feels grieved about the party and it's candidates, the best thing for him to do is to leave or remain indifferent. Let's see what's became of him after he left office. I'm from SS and a politician like him, you don't play politics this way. In politics, you win some and loose some, Wike is not the first person to loose an election and he won't be the last.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2022
BigYash:
Go and sit the two of them together, and ask them for copy of agreement. You think wike is stupid,and if it wasn't true,by now carol white ambassador would have since denied .. Find the copy go meet Wike nau
where then did you get your mumu agreement?
Mr man, Atiku is not a man that talks too much, he is a silent achiever.
I hope you are following his campaign sha.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Wike should start sowing his prison clothes.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by galadima77(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2022
Righthussle:
I support Wike. Atiku big head dey deceive am. Oga, go rest for Dubai or Cameroon till 2031. I may vote for you in 2031 when it is the turn of the North if Zulum or Datti is not contesting..

It is the turn of the SOUTH. Shift.

No vex, na desperation cause am
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2022
erico2k2:

you are calling him a fool right? ok tell me, was it a good idea for Atiku and his gangs to go back on their general agreement for bringing the PDPD candidacy from the south??The man is like a cat with its back on the wall, so he is fighting back, Hey thought he had no spine to do the needful. Even Delta state that his running mate is from he isn't too sure. The man with nothing to lose is very dangerous.
can you pls show me that agreement?

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Bhella5(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:

Asiwaju lokan se
Lobatan
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2022
saysugar:
you hear wetin this one is talking again?? If u any South's support north this coming election na big foooool
if South support southern candidate and north supported northern candidate,who do you think will win?

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Atlantis585: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Shutting down all APC offices in Rivers would be more appropriate. They have ruined the country and therefore should be banished forever.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by everythinggirly(f): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Wike and Atiku na cat and dog.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Atlantis585: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Righthussle:
I support Wike. Atiku big head dey deceive am. Oga, go rest for Dubai or Cameroon till 2031. I may vote for you in 2031 when it is the turn of the North if Zulum or Datti is not contesting..

It is the turn of the SOUTH. Shift.

Then it is Peter Obi or Atiku should have it.

Let’s stop being clever by half.

Tinubu created Buhari presidency that Nigeria is still suffering from.

He must not be rewarded for his shortsightedness and failings.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Centcanada: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2022
The south, the west and the East are the greatest fools when it come to politics. You are here sympathizing with Atiku because you felt wike is dealing with him but you did not sympathize with Wike when Tambowa betrayed him die minute and chose Atiku? You are not seeing because slavery are path of you that the North has been taking us for a ride too Long and Wike has to speak out and you are here ranting. You are here playing blaming games because history was remove in our school that is why you forgot so soon that the same Atiku betrayed GEJ a seating president then now he want to contest peacefully and expects there will be Peace for the wicked? It's not possible. What ever Wike is doing to Atiku it is called karma! Simple. Whatever you sow you shall reap. Whatever you so today you shall receive it's reward now and wotowoto.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Emmytrill(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
If Atiku was Obi he would have leveraged on this.

Humility is powerful.

Wike was strategic. He carefully made Atiku look arrogant and treating the South as 2nd fiddle.
When he saw that some SS people were beginning to pity Atiku, he brought up the GEJ story

That story Wike brought up opened old wounds, thereby dealing Atiku a fatal blow in the South. Okowa who cannot even influence his village is looking like a lost puppy.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Centcanada: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2022
The south, the west and the East are the greatest fools when it come to politics. You are here sympathizing with Atiku because you felt wike is dealing with him but you did not sympathize with Wike when Tambowa betrayed him die minute and chose Atiku? You are not seeing because slavery are path of you that the North has been taking us for a ride too Long and Wike has to speak out and you are here ranting. You are here playing blaming games because history was remove in our school that is why you forgot so soon that the same Atiku betrayed GEJ a seating president then now he want to contest peacefully and expects there will be Peace for the wicked? It's not possible. What ever Wike is doing to Atiku it is called karma! Simple. Whatever you sow you shall reap. Whatever you do today you shall receive it's reward now and wotowoto.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by saysugar(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
if South support southern candidate and north supported northern candidate,who do you think will win?
oh I understand you,u are telling me north makes the president! North own Nigeria grin grin just support ur atiku in peace don't camouflage with obi , this is the actual language atiku spoke out to wike
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by indolomous(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Leave him to continue making enemies as Governor, he fails to understand that he won't be Governor come next year.

It will end, the well of power will dry up really soon, live band will retire and then his eyes will open. Rivers state will flourish again.

Chinonye2022:
One thing is sure wike cant and wil never control pdp again is over for him wether Atiku wins or not

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Babastrong(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Wike is killing himself politically. These people are stronger than him but they're playing nice boys because of river votes.
push them to a position where they have nothing to lose, that is when you will know that atiku and co are stronger than wike.

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Chinonye2022:
One thing is sure wike cant and wil never control pdp again is over for him wether Atiku wins or not

Why not? Atiku was one of those who strangled PDP for APC to emerge back in 2015. He wanted his brother Buhari to become the president with intention to succeed him not minding the multiethnicity of the country

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Celeboy22: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2022
We love Wike and we will always do, he's fighting what I should have fought in the future, he's doing our unborn kids well, he's telling us that One Man can't decide on what happens, I prefer Tinubu to Win if Peter Obi didn't get the vote, AA will be relegated for Life and that will bring full cooperation and not Consensus Candidate of AA.

Please to remind you, We still love our Brother Wike

BATified2023:
wike can never amount to anything again politically in Nigeria

He has successfully sent a very wrong message to every politician in Nigeria, everyone will b wary of him cos of his precedents n nobody will want to trust him again either northerner or southerner
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by JohnnyBling(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2022
LibertyRep:
Wike may inadvertently sway some sympathy votes towards Atiku.
Sympathy wetin? E get who hol pvc wey no know who Atiku be?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:

Asiwaju lokan se

You even count Ebonyi and Imo put...

Who dey supply you weed?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by 8stargeneral: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Wike d wicked
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by johnrx: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Wike is frustrated
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by chibrolex(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Next year is uncertain in the Nigeria political space...Redeem any kind of Gift card at very good rate...whatsapp..07026060212....compliments of the season to you all.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Sufyaan003(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2022
I don't know if wike is really for PDP, but Never the less no amount of intimidation will stop PDP and Atiku winning 2023 election God willing.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by quinox947: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
If Atiku was Obi he would have leveraged on this.

Humility is powerful.

Wike was strategic. He carefully made Atiku look arrogant and treating the South as 2nd fiddle.
When he saw that some SS people were beginning to pity Atiku, he brought up the GEJ story
You think the GEJ Story was not true? He only reminded us,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56