Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,044 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment (42244 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2022
mii4u:
My questions are

(1) , why did the sister run away after the death of her sister cos she wld have bin the best bet to get across to the family?

2. Why is the landlord showing so much concern, why was he called by the hospital and he had to pay such a huge sum for someone whose rent was almost due?

3. Why did the boyfriend leave for Ghana and has refused to check on his sick girlfriend?

I'm not sure wat I'm thinking at the moment cos it's a very dicey situation, we might end up suspecting the wrong person.

You just said my mind, the landlord paid #300k for a tenant whose rent is due under a month plus and also the boyfriend that dumped her there and never showed up again. I believe she didn't die of natural occurrence. Sumtin isn't clear
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by billyG(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Look don't play on our intelligence oo!Oloriburuku Bayyi!!
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by mii4u(f): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
DREAMHOMES6970:

You just said my mind, the landlord paid #300k for a tenant whose rent is due under a month plus and also the boyfriend that dumped her there and never showed up again. I believe she didn't die of natural occurrence. Sumtin isn't clear
I'm telling u sumtin isn't just adding up.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by damosade(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Se this one will not go to jail with this narration bayii?
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by dafeoroyo: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2022
The man had enter the problem of his life ,Bayiii

I quess this is Ghana not Nigeria, Bayiii
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by IbileIfe: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Emptiness.

Ephesians 5:16
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by PropTech505: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2022
ADRON HOMES EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Do you know you can become a Land Owner with initial deposit of N25,000. Enjoy 50% discount now and spread the balance for 36 months on a full plot, with fantastic gift items.

Estate Locations in Ibadan, Oyo state:
ASEJIRE - OLOGUNERU - APATA - AIYEGUN - MONIYA

Estate Locations in Lagos state:
IBEJU LEKKI - EPE - BADAGRY

Estate Locations in Ogun state:
IMOTA - SHIMAWA - ILARO - KAJOLA - IJEBU ODE - ALABATA - ATAN OTTA - IKENNE - SAGAMU

Also in Abuja, Ekiti, Osun and Nasarawa.

Estate Amenities:
* Maximum Security * Perimeter Fencing * Drainage * Electricity * Good Road Network * Massive Estate Gate* Event Hall * Shopping Mall * Recreation Facilities * Playground * Integrated water treatment and supply, etc.

For more enquiries and inspection please;
* Call: +2349125900816
* WhatsApp: 09135245284

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Angy55(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl is not living with her parents bayii, she's a coded olosho.

Never marry a girl living alone.
Never marry a girl above 23.

Never marry a girl you did not disvirgin.
Never marry a girl with heavy social media presence.

Never ever marry a girl with many make friends (awon set ti boys are my friends)

Never marry a girl who looks classy without good job.

Never ever marry a girl you met in the university, During NYSC or in a bar. (She must have swallowed one or two dickks).
Plus many of them are used by yahoo boys and the don't even know it. If you marry any girl in this category, you business will crumble and you will just be facing problems because her destiny has been used. And u entangled with her. The problem will rub on you too. Don't marry a girl in any university or NYSC camp.

Do not pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by a guy who only gave her indomie and eggs. Only a fool will do that. Are you a fool?
When you're ready to have a peaceful home which will last, find a virgin woman and marry. It is better to suffer to find a virgin and have a peaceful home you can return to after work than to marry the readily available girls and regret marrying or train another man's child with your money.

Once a girl is not staying with her parents, she is a coded Olosho?

Have some sense bro

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by DOM7: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Is it your duty to search for her relatives or police duty?
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by OOLUSEG(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl is not living with her parents bayii, she's a coded olosho.

Never marry a girl living alone.
Never marry a girl above 23.

Never marry a girl you did not disvirgin.
Never marry a girl with heavy social media presence.

Never ever marry a girl with many make friends (awon set ti boys are my friends)

Never marry a girl who looks classy without good job.

Never ever marry a girl you met in the university, During NYSC or in a bar. (She must have swallowed one or two dickks).
Plus many of them are used by yahoo boys and the don't even know it. If you marry any girl in this category, you business will crumble and you will just be facing problems because her destiny has been used. And u entangled with her. The problem will rub on you too. Don't marry a girl in any university or NYSC camp.

Do not pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by a guy who only gave her indomie and eggs. Only a fool will do that. Are you a fool?
When you're ready to have a peaceful home which will last, find a virgin woman and marry. It is better to suffer to find a virgin and have a peaceful home you can return to after work than to marry the readily available girls and regret marrying or train another man's child with your money.

This small boy with his small sense of reasoning... undecided

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Belleful: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
The story no join. I suspect the landlord. Is there truly a sister and boyfriend in the picture? U knew the BF is from Benin, but couldn't ask for is name. I have never heard people say they are traveling to southern Ghana or western Ghana. How will a true sister run away over the dead of her sister? The police should investigate the case very well.

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by plantainbender(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Probably a Nigerian that owns a furnished apartment in Southern Ghana.

Landlord was being nice. A furnished room and a parlour (called chamber and hall) in Accra is 400-500 cedis daily; that's like 30k daily for 2years - a young Blessing can't afford that.

Kraa!! Bayii!! Charlie!! Krom krom!! Nu!! are expressions most Ghanaians use either when excited or sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mercury12:
Why the "bayii" at every end of his sentences? undecided

RIP to the lady. The matter is hard to judge.
The landlord might be innocent or maybe her boyfriend was the culprit,
Perhaps she died of natural cause. . .

That "bayii" was getting me ticked off. Made the landlord guy sound dodgy as f**k.

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by bukhety(f): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why not charge her phone and call the numbers on it, or im i missing something?
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by ceeceeuwa: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am sure her boyfriend used her to rent that apartment for that sole purpose. Mission accomplished and guy man don japa!
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Foodie1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
She has been used by her boyfriend..
Rip
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Akinzo2121(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin i wan talk bayii?
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by olaeffect(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Grape1:
That girl death no pure.

The landlord's story no add up. The lady rented the apartment in November and by December her rent is due. Typically, rent in most parts of Nigeria is paid annually and sometimes a two-year advance is required for new tenants.

I suspect her boyfriend as well. Did he even bother to call while she was sick?
And why has he refused to show up.

Either way, I suspect she has been used.
This is a lesson to y'all live-in unmarried couples.

Read the post again and note the words
furnished apartments/short let

Please let's stop thinking like Nigerian police cry

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pathetic! Sounds like she is a Victim of yahoo yahoo rituals.

The times are soooo evil..
So many young souls, boys and girls have been wasted unnecessarily due to the ungodly and evil lifestyle.

Beware!! The street is not smiling.
Many have become ritualistic in the guise of making quick money.
Not all that glitters is gold!

Holiness and righteousness in JESUS Christ is the sure way to live in these evil times.

See thhem
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
The landlord story no clean at all. Police suppose to arrest him again till he talk truth
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by ahamonyeka(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who kill this girl bayiiiii
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Zico777(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
NomzyJust:
What is Bayii?
grin
Brotherly mesef tire o!

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by balarabe01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
"Bayii"in yoruba means "like this"
The landlord is using Bayii to elicit public sympathy, why eliciting public sympathy if you're innocent?
Why give a lady tenant rent without her proper information??
why not get her full employer's detail
How did you get her pictures without logging into her phone?
why not involve your community in seeking health for her incase of events like this??
Too many unanswered questions....... The landlord is a crook. He should be interrogated.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Fantazy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just say you brought her home for the normal doings and her village people finally reached her in the process.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by mastermaestro(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
FireUpNow:
Why the Landlord nor ask for her next of kin when the lady was filling any form while she was alive?

You are too serious brother. grin Next of kin to rent house? grin Calm down. grin
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by FireUpNow(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
mastermaestro:

You are too serious brother. grin Next of kin to rent house? grin Calm down. grin
Baba I nor too serious oo. At least a next of kin contact address or phone number would have helped the landlord to locate the late tenant's family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by TPound(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nibo la tun jasi bayii

Where did we end up laidis
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by timiade446(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
What’s with the bayii?? grin
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by charlizonto: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2022
'ehh now ...tell bayii to help you

Abi don't you have his number?

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by tk4radi: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2022
ebukajay184:
Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Osita Osinachi has asked the public to help him locate the family members of one of his female tenants identified as Blessing Effiong who died in one of his apartments, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, Osita stated that the lady moved into his apartment in November and sadly died some days ago in the apartment after a brief illness. He stated that he was arrested by the police following her demise but that he was able to settle his way out. He is now seeking public help to locate her family members.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026sG2K5f9yUyhrFxobKayfQWDNbvRRU8YarL2HYPcDYW7apDCyVw8LXQqK1FQ9SpKl&id=100026418769127

https://igberetvnews.com/1434664/landlord-search-family-female-tenant-died-apartment-photos/
The man doesn't want to say that he is dating the lady.
Or at least... What is between him and the lady is not just landlord-vs-tenant communications

Yet, everything points to the fact.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by luizpippo(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Grape1:
That girl death no pure.

The landlord's story no add up. The lady rented the apartment in November and by December her rent is due. Typically, rent in most parts of Nigeria is paid annually and sometimes a two-year advance is required for new tenants.

I suspect her boyfriend as well. Did he even bother to call while she was sick?
And why has he refused to show up.

Either way, I suspect she has been used.
This is a lesson to y'all live-in unmarried couples.

Furnished apartments is mostly daily payments.
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Dshocker(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
ScrollReport:
Mk una dey go church, una no go hear Word

Church will not save you, only Jesus can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics / 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.