Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment (42275 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Mpanyi: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Grape1:
That girl death no pure.

The landlord's story no add up. The lady rented the apartment in November and by December her rent is due. Typically, rent in most parts of Nigeria is paid annually and sometimes a two-year advance is required for new tenants.

I suspect her boyfriend as well. Did he even bother to call while she was sick?
And why has he refused to show up.

Either way, I suspect she has been used.
This is a lesson to y'all live-in unmarried couples.

How can you suspect landlord with all these his efforts? For the boyfriend, yes. He is a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by toffyz(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Why ending all the sentences with Bayii

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by remsonik(f): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Bayii man

3 Likes

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Tboymessiah(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Landlord don carry Olosho come aoz

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by michlins(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Imagine hearing about the death of a loved one via social media. There's no greater pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by HomeTutorsPro: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Me Bayii's story isn't complete yet.
Tenant got admitted to the hospital and she couldn't call any other person but landlord.
Suspicious.

Landlord got to hospital, paid bills for a tenant of less than one month.
Suspicious.

Someone gave the lady Mr Bayii's number to contact for apartment. That must be the agent. Where is the agent?
Suspicious.

Mr Bayii gave his house out to someone without any information about the person at all.
Suspicious.

Please tap my tail feather when Mr Bayii finishes his story.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Grape1:
That girl death no pure.

The landlord's story no add up. The lady rented the apartment in November and by December her rent is due. Typically, rent in most parts of Nigeria is paid annually and sometimes a two-year advance is required for new tenants.

I suspect her boyfriend as well. Did he even bother to call while she was sick?
And why has he refused to show up.

Either way, I suspect she has been used.
This is a lesson to y'all live-in unmarried couples.

who told you, some landlords collect on monthly basis also though its not as common as the annual type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Debater(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerians are funny grin cry
Mourn for the dead first, Dem come dey question innocent landlord
Sha, I'm suspecting either him or the lady's boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Bayi in hindi (Indian language) means brother
NomzyJust:
What is Bayii?

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by texazzpete(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Why all this 'Bayii' nonsense?

The Landlord's story is also weird. As the comments say, how did he get the pictures? How is he able to 'break her password' for someone he barely knows? And if he has the password, why can't he find her family members?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by chibrolex(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Compliments of the season,Redeem any kind of gift card at a very good rate...whatsapp 07026060212
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Elidrisy20: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Na this bayii, I no understand.
Oga landlord you be criminal

2 Likes

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by mistilink1: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
This your slang "bayii" is a testimony to the fact that you are as useless as your demise tenant. A serious minded someone about a critical issue like this doesn't use slang!

9 Likes

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by wiseone28: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Benin boys don use our sister for yahoo
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Abbah504: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2022
It should be easy for the Police to locate her people if she is using a sim registered with her NIN.

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by FireUpNow(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Why the Landlord nor ask for her next of kin when the lady was filling any form while she was alive?

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Confirm4real(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2022
We can't help you with her family's contact bayii, as a landlord you're supposed to have the contacts of all next of kin of your tenants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Eriokanmi: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Ewo ni bayii, bayii naw? A deeper investigation needed. But i trust the police. Once money exchanged hands, case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2022
ScrollReport:
Mk una dey go church, una no go hear Word
Church ?? Black people and black brain spits . going to church doesn't stop bad thing from not happening now .
Bad thing happen in church too . have you forgotten those that were killed in the church some months ago?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Aurelius1(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. Bayii
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by HomeTutorsPro: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Debater:
Nigerians are funny grin cry
Mourn for the dead first, Dem come dey question innocent landlord
Sha, I'm suspecting either him or the lady's boyfriend

The landlord is nowhere close to inno before you talk of innocent.
I can bet the left blokos of my side chick's boyfriend that this is a case of a side chick that turned ugly.
How else would you explain a less than one month tenant calling her landlord on her sick bed and landlord (oga "money is not a problem"wink rushing to the hospital and paying her bills?
Mr Bayii must have housed his side chick in one of his apartments, claiming she's a tenant to deceive his family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by StrongAlphMale: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
A Yoruba should comma explain to us what bayii means. This one our Yoruba brothers are all quiet

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by makavalley(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Mercury12:
Why the "bayii" at every end of his sentences? undecided

RIP to the lady. The matter is hard to judge.
The landlord might be innocent or maybe her boyfriend was the culprit,
Perhaps she died of natural cause. . .

The bayii almost got me upset ...bayi!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Oxala17: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
This landlord is a suspect

Police should hold him tight

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Fbboyo: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Hook up gone wrong, hold the landlord accountable, forget all the cock and bull story. Also hold accountable any police involved in this case.
Justice must prevail irrespective of whose ox is gored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by madjune(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Bayii means someone that thinks like Tinubu.

Dem way no too pure.

Bayii. You know what I mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Tallesty1(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Bayii killed her
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by bigdammyj: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Reading...
Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by Deeprooted: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Why's the write-up flooded with "Bayii"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by olisaEze(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2022
It’s very untypical for a Nigerian landlord to rent an apartment out without first asking what the prospective tenant does for a living. Maybe because he charges per month, which is another rare practice for a Nigerian landlord. I get that Nigerians are ultimately kind to each other despite our numerous differences, but dis ur own kindness is way overboard for a typical Nigerian landlord! As easygoing as we are, we’re still a very suspicious & superstitious nation! In some parts of this country, the widow of a 70 yr old will still need to prove her innocence to her in-laws through many rigorous tests. And that’s a septuagenarian, talk more of Mr Bayii who is only a victim of his own kindness. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2022
You are a landlord you went to pay for your tenant hospital bill you even went to check her up

Are you sure you are not dating this lady or you never chop her soup why are you so caring

Like that

This story get coma o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.