Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Relocating To Kazakhstan.. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kazakhstan.. (37906 Views)

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Kaiser20: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:
Please is anyone familiar with that place here
If you reside there please you can also give me some information about the place.. Your advice is welcome
Stop it!
Very soon you will send SOS letters to the nearest Nigeria embassy to get you a free flight back to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by akslink: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:
If you reside there please you can also give me some information about the place.. Your advice is welcome
please don’t go if I may advise you.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:

The research you mentioned both good may not be enough. Getting firsthand knowledge from nigerians living there is usually the best. They may provide some info which may print you money there.

For instance, my niece had her hair done in London for £40 or so. It wasn't even done in a hair saloon. There are skills if you had can earn you a living over there without searching for a job.

We call Nigeria a shithole yet Lebanese people come here with nothing and make it big. They have their 'brothers' who show them the way.

Copy Otutumeletus

It seems you love this country o. Are you living there?
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Venom11(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Natural resources doesn't translate to actual wealth.
Nice... Nigeria case study
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by akslink: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Don’t mind all these ones wey never travel out before
Kazaksthan is good
Just no jobs
Our boys dey use am cross enter Russia as transit
Get to kazaksthan and cross into Russia
you are a liar have you been to Kazakhstan b4? Is it that easy to cross to Russia? Even in Russia isn’t a friendly place to Blackman I lives in China and I have many kaza friends which they told me how and hard to live in their country even security is not easy over there

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
My brother,if you follow people mouth atimes,you go enter gutter. If say I no leave Nigeria to Kazakhstan,I see road. Working and living in Kazakhstan have really helped me to achieve few of my dreams

Enjoy. I pray u even see the best to come.
God speed in the coming year. God be with u
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by akslink: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Bad work fit move...
Weed suppose dey sell wella
if arrested is killing
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Horokrox: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
grandstar:

It isn't richer. It's per capita income is about 20% of that of rich European countries
I know! But what do you have to say about "rich" European countries like France Britain Germany who are considering opting to trade in Energy products from Kazakhstan alongside other Resource rich ex U.S.S.R states like Azerbaijan Turkmenistan due to ongoing EU Energy Crisis which implies Natural Resources are also important when properly harnessed and used undecided
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by GoodCane: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:

Bros abort that mission ASAP. Kazakhstan no be country at all, their economy is too poor. Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are one of the most poorest countries on earth, their economy is dead. U no see UK and other sane country like Canada to migrate to, na Kazakhstan u see?
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by DomainPros: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
HRprof:

No go area
I don’t want hear say another Niaraland commit suicide after relocating to Kazakhstan and discovered Nigeria is far better all money for Japa gone and back to square one.
Don’t be deceived by agent
The OP is likely an Igbo guy. Na dem dey waka waka enter anywhere lol
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stay away from anything Eastern Europe, not even Poland is exempted. They're very ignorant, racist and poor. It is even better to go Benin Republic or Cameroon instead.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Hotice085: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:

Contact DerrickzB the Olosho General, he is a refugee in Kazakhstan.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by romeoetin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by yinkbell: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
HeavenlyHolines:
My brother,if you follow people mouth atimes,you go enter gutter. If say I no leave Nigeria to Kazakhstan,I see road. Working and living in Kazakhstan have really helped me to achieve few of my dreams

Bro., You are only saying this because you haven't ran a background accesment on the OP;
1) what skill does he has that will make him survive?

2) Does he has the mental resilient to hold on when there is no job on sight for couple of months?

3) how easily can he learn the language.

4) If his finances is nose diving, does he has any support from home pending the time he can stand on his feet?

You can only help him, giving full details how you survived when u went there.
Tell him your challenges and how you over came them.

This will go along way bro.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by jimetagambo: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Eniolohunda:
Where on earth is Kazakhstan, I've never heard about the country before. You should be the one to enlighten us about the place because I am sure you must have done your research before choosing to migrate to the country.

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by jimetagambo: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
dominique:
Found the thread about the nairalander that ran away to Kazakhstan. He got there in early May, he was so full of excitement about how "developed" the country was. What he didn't know was that the development started and ended in the airport he was posting from.

https://www.nairaland.com/4481928/exprience-kazakhstan

Reality hit him when he realized that the visa agent fraudulently collected $2000 for a useless six months visa which couldn't be used to find work anywhere in the country (not that there were jobs flowing everywhere, the language barrier made it impossible to get any type of work). He did a thread about his horrid experience in the country and warned Nigerians not to be fooled by any agent into coming there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

He eventually returned to Nigeria in July with nothing and went to hide in a friend's place in Abuja. He couldn't tell his people he was back due to shame I guess. Few days after his arrival, he committed suicide while he was alone in the friend's house. The story was reported in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he

Cc TheBTCinvestor
Wawu
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Nwachi22(f): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
priceactionx:
Some countries self, when you hear their pronunciations, body supposed tell you what to do. Japa japa, make yu no end up japping ooo.

Well detailed, you answered as if you are answering on quora.. nairaland supposed be quora of Africa but kiddos, trolls and immaturity don make the owner self japa to Twitter grin grin
Site don turn to local champion among local bloggers and upcoming content creators.
grin
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by akinlolua: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
I worked in Aksai. Northwest part of KZ. It gets extremely cold in the winter and extremely hot in the summer be prepared.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by lukency(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na cold go kill you
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
I was here last summer I may visit again next summer. At least the country is better than Nigeria and Ghana.

Anyway, no country is paradise.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by UNDFTD: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:

Do your own research...Google is FREE!
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by thesmallgod(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you know what is good for you, I would advice you to abort this mission for the sake of your loved one.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Starhearts: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Suicide mission
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Starhearts: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It's a very beautiful place, it's just like United Kingdom, the cost of living is very sheep, the people are very friendly, the weather is very friendly too, their standard of education is just like that of UK and it's very easy to get a job there. My landlord lived there for 25 years before relocating to Afghanistan after all members of his family were killed by the people.

U be comedian
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please can you tell me more about the place because i studied petroleum engineering and someone said i have better chance to work in there companies over there.. So that is why i want to go over for better opportunities
HeavenlyHolines:
Cool down. I live and work in Kazakhstan. This year is my 3rd year and I know a little about the country
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you can link me to him it will be greatly appreciated
noskcid:

I have someone there

He moves to Germany from Kazakhstan with their residency permit and returns back to Kazakhstan to work.

He works there

I wonder how people say what they don’t know.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by GreyLaw(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
dominique:
Found the thread about the nairalander that ran away to Kazakhstan. He got there in early May, he was so full of excitement about how "developed" the country was. What he didn't know was that the development started and ended in the airport he was posting from.

https://www.nairaland.com/4481928/exprience-kazakhstan

Reality hit him when he realized that the visa agent fraudulently collected $2000 for a useless six months visa which couldn't be used to find work anywhere in the country (not that there were jobs flowing everywhere, the language barrier made it impossible to get any type of work). He did a thread about his horrid experience in the country and warned Nigerians not to be fooled by any agent into coming there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

He eventually returned to Nigeria in July with nothing and went to hide in a friend's place in Abuja. He couldn't tell his people he was back due to shame I guess. Few days after his arrival, he committed suicide while he was alone in the friend's house. The story was reported in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he

Cc TheBTCinvestor

His expectations were to high. Was he expecting to make it in 2 months, May to July? And he killed himself in the end. What a waste!
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by zinaunreal(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
This guy just wan enter plane go anywhere.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by IotEngineer: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Travel to a country you share common cultural traits with, if you must travel, some countries in South America or Carribean like Brazil, Chile, Bahamas or T & T are better off.

I pity you when you get broke and become stranded in Kazakstan. Only God will help you.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by donem: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It's a very beautiful place, it's just like United Kingdom, the cost of living is very sheep, the people are very friendly, the weather is very friendly too, their standard of education is just like that of UK and it's very easy to get a job there. My landlord lived there for 25 years before relocating to Afghanistan after all members of his family were killed by the people.
Lolz very comic shit grin, if no be say this write-up nah just cruise, I for ask if them use countries were end with STAN swear for your landlord cheesy after loosing entire Family in KazakhSTAN him still relocate to another AfghaniSTAN grin
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okonandmary:

Stop selling false dreams.

I was in that country early this year for a company course.

Most Kazakh as they call themselves are all running to Russia for job opportunities.

You have to learn Russian language to survive and there few blacks there

Why send someone to their death??

That post shock me sha. grin
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
smeag0l:
Exactly. The countey is thrash. The people are not friendly, the economy is worse than that of Nigeria, the weather is harsh to the extent that in some locations like Atyrau, you have to wake up early enough to warm your car otherwise it wont start cos of the immensely cold weather. Lastly, the cusine is whack. Their favorite is horse meat. Whoever eats that ? Majority of the foreigners there are there cos of oil company assignments.

E no sweet abi wetin?
But why person go kill a whole horse come chop am? Exotic animal like that. Those people go dey wicked o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) / Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics) / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.