Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be (28942 Views)

Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by ERlS(f): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/12/forecast-of-what-atiku-tinubu-or-obi.html

Farooq isn't serious at all with the statement that muslim muslim ticket is groundless because seyi tinubu and remi are christians. What power will they have over governance? Sheybi osinbanjo, our sitting VP is a christian, and has that quelled religious extremism in any way? Foolish talk. The analysis is deeply flawed.

To also add: Calling Atiku the most cosmopolitan is insanity. This so-called forecast is pro atiku bc it doesn't shed light on atiku's moral bankruptcy. A man who lives and breathes corruption; a hypocrite and chronic liar. Its so obvious where the writer's loyalty stands

3 Likes

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by sangresan(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Onuoha1234(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
(
Kperogi cowardly as usual, You analysed the situation fully and shied away from naming the best choice for the nation.Che sera sera..
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by sangresan(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kperogi is a linguist and he should leave political analysis to political scientists and politicians...Look, the reason why Obi's presidency can never work in Nigeria is the same reason why Ironsi was overthrown and why Goodluck was only allowed to do one term. Sit down and go through Nigeria history.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Faber(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
JuanDeDios:

grin
Cabals differ from cabals. Anybody can be cabal - it depends on favour with the president. Although not a visible cabal member, one of the most powerful people in Buhari's presidency is his nephew Tunde Sabiu Yusuf. The most powerful Cabal person in Yardadua's presidency was his wife Turai. Even sef, an ordinary minister of agric (Abba Ruma or something) was one of the most powerful cabal people of that era. Remi is a three-term senator who knows her way around Abuja. If you expect her to be exiled to Dubai or Lagos surprise awaits you.
No surprise awaits me because a Tinubu presidency will never happen

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by tuoyoojo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's so refreshing to see how the narrative is changing for obi

Before he was seen as a nobody

Then a social media sensation that would die with BBN

Then he would only win South east

Now the polls are saying he would win the elections

Now they are looking at the possibility of him winning

I cannot wait to vote for my odogwu chief peter onanefe bamidele shugaba Obi

2 Likes

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Faber(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
ERlS:

Farooq isn't serious at all with the statement that muslim muslim ticket is groundless because seyi tinubu and remi are christians. What power will they have over governance? Sheybi osinbanjo, our sitting VP is a christian, and has that quelled religious extremism in any way? Foolish talk. The analysis is deeply flawed.

To also add: Calling Atiku the most cosmopolitan is insanity. This so-called forecast is pro atiku bc it doesn't shed light on atiku's moral bankruptcy. A man who lives and breathes corruption; a hypocrite and chronic liar. Its so obvious where the writer's loyalty stands
Also saying that Obi will be impeached gave him away. For him Atiku cannot be impeached or what. The aim of the write up is to weaken the morale of LP, surpporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na dat of Tinubu own worse pass. Baba go just be like a dead body in the villa, with Shettima, remi and seyi Tinubu controlling his government. No wonder Remi and Seyi dey very very active in the campaign for his presidency. God no go gree una insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BeardedMeat(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanksful:
The way Nigerians talk about impeachment as if anyone can just wake up and make it happen show how bastardized the mental state of the citizens of his country is.

Our thinking has been negativity impacted by the bad government we have had over the years
I was very disappointed reading that from Prof kperogi who should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Faber:
No surprise awaits me because a Tinubu presidency will never happen
amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Faber:
Also saying that Obi will be impeached gave him away. For him Atiku cannot be impeached or what. The aim of the write up is to weaken the morale of LP, surpporters
I tell you. He was paid for the write up
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
sangresan:
Kperogi is a linguist and he should leave political analysis to political scientists and politicians...Look, the reason why Obi's presidency can never work in Nigeria is the same reason why Ironsi was overthrown and why Goodluck was only allowed to do one term. Sit down and go through Nigeria history.
you're still living in the 60s
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BeardedMeat(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrColdsweat:
I said this to a colleague the other day.

Nigerians must vote labour party in all Senate and House of rep elections if they must sanitize Nigeria. Obi alone cannot do the job. We need to seize the assembly to make his work easier.
Sir, how many minutes does it take for politicians to decamp to the winning side?

Don't expect cross carpeting before election because candidates of the two major platforms are depending on the platforms to win the election. After the win, it will be a different ball game.

In the east where I am, party chieftains from the bigger parties are advising the people to vote them for every position but vote labor for presidency.
That's the game plan for now.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BlazinGlory40: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrColdsweat:
I said this to a colleague the other day.

Nigerians must vote labour party in all Senate and House of rep elections if they must sanitize Nigeria. Obi alone cannot do the job. We need to seize the assembly to make his work easier.

This is my stand too. Labour Party should be voted across board. It doesn’t matter if you know the candidate or not. If obidients vote down ballot candidates the way they would vote obi, LP will win many seats. The election is even on the same day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Faber(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
sangresan:
It depends on the person involved. Obi is very crafty and calculative. Moreover the ex generals seem to be backing plus the angry youths. If Obi wins, he will serve full term

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by MrColdsweat: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This is my stand too. Labour Party should be voted across board. It doesn’t matter if you know the candidate or not. If obidients vote down ballot candidates the way they would vote obi, LP will win many seats. The election is even on the same day.
We should try to propagate this idea. If Nigeria must be great again then those who tried to kill her must die completely. 2023 is a perfect time to kill APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by OdefaGirl(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you're still living in the 60s

How are you doing buddy? Merry Christmas in advance. Wishing you peace and happiness.
May next year bring us more hope and excitement as OBI-DATTI salvages what is left of this nation, bringing us up as the giant of Africa we were.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by henryobinna(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Faber:
And the cabals in Buhari's goverment are Aisha and Yusuf right? Aisha that they pursued and she went on exile in Dubai for months. There are cabals and sub-cabals. The real cabals are the constitutional cabals the AGF, the SGF, the Chief of staff to the president. Remi will be pushed aside and Seyi relegated to Abuja night clubs.
No, you miss it. The President's signature and/or stamp is super powerful and I doubt any of those people you mentioned can influence Tinubu to sign or stamp on something as much as his wife and/or son can. If you listen to Tinubu very well, he often talks about his son and somethings they discuss, that should tell you his son is very much involved in his affairs at a very close level. Remi on the other hand is not calm and quiet like Aisha(this doesn't mean that Aisha is a good person in anyway), she is what I'd describe as wild and veracious. She would never sit there and watch random politicians who don't even live with Tinubu relegate her. She is also politically powerful
and influential to an extent. Aisha doesn't come close.

Unlike Buhari who described his wife as one who belongs to the kitchen and za oza room. The people who were that close to Buhari to that extent are not his wife or son, this is evident in his description of his wife. She's strictly relegated to wifely duties(which isn't exactly bad), but his extended family; cousin, nephews etc. Remember Mamman Daura? that was either his cousin or nephew, Mamman Daura appointed or I think recommended the late Abba Kyari who became very powerful until his death.

If Tinubu becomes president Seyi would be the Mamman Daura of his presidency.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And who wants to unite with criminals?
Biafra must be on its own while every other group sorts itself.
Unity kee you there!
Nigeria has a terrible reputation because of ibos, only a fool would still want to continue with that.

That is a very senseless comment
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BlazinGlory40: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Many national assembly members will quickly defeat to Labour Party immediately Peter Obi wins

Don’t bank on that sir! Vote LP across board on Election Day.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

How are you doing buddy? Merry Christmas in advance. Wishing you peace and happiness.
May next year bring us more hope and excitement as OBI-DATTI salvages what is left of this nation, bringing us up as the giant of Africa we were.
I'm doing good, but very lonely with you miles away from me. Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
JuanDeDios:

grin
Cabals differ from cabals. Anybody can be cabal - it depends on favour with the president. Although not a visible cabal member, one of the most powerful people in Buhari's presidency is his nephew Tunde Sabiu Yusuf. The most powerful Cabal person in Yardadua's presidency was his wife Turai. Even sef, an ordinary minister of agric (Abba Ruma or something) was one of the most powerful cabal people of that era. Remi is a three-term senator who knows her way around Abuja. If you expect her to be exiled to Dubai or Lagos surprise awaits you.

She is dealing with treacherous Fulani and Kanuri men(Shettima's bloc) these men eat, sleep and drink politics. Remi should know this is not Lagos or NASS where she can run anyhow, this is presidency these guys will take you out if you are seen as a clog in their wheel.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by abokimallam: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
A fairly good analysis of the political landscape called Nigerian from the author. Forget about the elites preaching patriotism to Nigeria, of which they themselves are not patriotic, I told people that only Peter Obi presidency will guarantee love for this country because of the resentment in the south of northern oppression and Fulani domination. I have also reasoned with people that the best form of government for Nigeria is the parliamentary system because of the multi-ethnic and multi-religious origin classification ,because the presidential system is a winner takes all. Hence the fierce battle for who should be the president and those majority ethnic groups see others as inferior Nigerians.
Politicians should be pragmatic and allow rotation of the presidency for inclusiveness and peace. Obi presidency is the antidote for peace and development of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by codedguy1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

You get too much sense. While obi comes across as decent and a lil different, it is what is presidency will represent that matters most. Like what Atiku represented in the last election, Obi presidency will pass the message that power really lies with the people. It will clearly show that we matter and that no government can take us for a ride and expect to go away with it.
I expect your comment to have a million likes

If (WHEN) Obi wins he must make sure he strengthens the electoral process more so that it becomes really difficult to rig. Even add diaspora voting. This will ensure well meaning competent Nigerians entering the race and weeding out thugs, druggies, charlatans from the polity to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by codedguy1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Na dat of Tinubu own worse pass. Baba go just be like a dead body in the villa, with Shettima, remi and seyi Tinubu controlling his government. No wonder Remi and Seyi dey very very active in the campaign for his presidency. God no go gree una insha Allah

And 3 of then go clash.

Chai.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BeardedMeat(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI's impeachment is a mere wishful thinking.
First, no Southern Senator, I repeat no Southern Senator (SS/SE especially) will assent to the impeachment of a President from the South.

Secondly, OBI is forming a GNU and we will also see mass decamping of many Senators and MHR's decamping to the Labour party

Thirdly, impeaching a sitting President is almost close to impossible. Infact it's not possible in today's Nigeria.
It's a shame that kperogi who should have known better is the one saying this kind of rubbish. The man should have just shut up.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BeardedMeat(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:
What a balanced forecast
Nothing is balanced there. So kperogi thinks southern senators and all the southern house of assemblies would accent to an Obi's impeachment and you agreed?
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Rightmindset: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm glad Obi is now viewed and recognized as one of the top contenders.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Let's make it point clear here , that L.P has been raised to popularity by Peter Obi's emergence as the flag bearer.....

Politicians are not cowards, once Peter Obi becomes President, majority of them will run to L.P and start campaigning for their daily breads...

My own issue is cutting down their long throats and embezzlement in the Government ...

If such can be reduced, then people won't be seeing Political offices as juicy offices but a call for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by penceman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are generic wrong tickets. Both of them stoke the tickets from more equatable candidates. I really don't know how they believe they wanna rule this convulsing country with their combination. Obi was not suppose to be in this contest, least the president but the two main party thought they can hold Nigeria hostage. So peter obi is an escape shaft from imminent civil war that will happen. All the establishment know they will be in fire if Obi is not declared winner.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by ComeToJesus: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Midehi3:
Let them enter first before the forecast grin

That's the reason it's called a 'forecast'
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
codedguy1:

And 3 of then go clash.

Chai.
the fight go strong pass royal rumble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? / Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.