Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be (28941 Views)

Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by SugarGirl44(f): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Olaolex:
Ko jomi loju, eni ti ko ni iru eni, kole mo iyi eni. It is obvious you have choosen to ku iku ojiji... Oya let me whsh you R.I.P in advance. Greet my forefather when you get there

Ni iru tani? Ki lo jamọ gangan t'ọn mọ'yi were?

Iwọ ati gbogbo awọn ẹbi ẹ lẹ ma ku'ku ojiji, ki gbogbo yin tete maa RIP in advance.
Ẹku'palẹmọ o.
Oloshi jatijati.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by striker07(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
nazicartel:
Let's try Obi. If it doesn't work. We can generally remove him in the next election
you think it's easy to remove a sitting president?.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by iSense247: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanksful:
The way Nigerians talk about impeachment as if anyone can just wake up and make it happen show how bastardized the mental state of the citizens of his country is.

Our thinking has been negativity impacted by the bad government we have had over the years
Thinkam femisplash etrouble PandoraObi Moh247 Batified2023 Abdul05 and other urchins need their brains formated and reprogrammed.

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
iSense247:
Thinkam femisplash etrouble PandoraObi Moh247 Batified2023 Abdul05 and other urchins need their brains formated and reprogrammed.

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Olaolex: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Ni iru tani? Ki lo jamọ gangan t'ọn mọ'yi were?

Iwọ ati gbogbo awọn ẹbi ẹ lẹ ma ku'ku ojiji, ki gbogbo yin tete maa RIP in advance.
Ẹku'palẹmọ o.
Oloshi jatijati.

Lol... Meaningless and very incohorent sentences. Well that's expected of an old f00l supporting a drug baron
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by BeardedMeat(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

It is much more easier than you think. The reason we never had one has always been the fact that the past president always have many loyal senators in the Senate making impeachment nearly impossible.

With Obi, any slight mistake can impeach him easily if those senators don't like his policy and am very sure they won't like it.
You are a political neophyte.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by djon78(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI's impeachment is a mere wishful thinking.
First, no Southern Senator, I repeat no Southern Senator (SS/SE especially) will assent to the impeachment of a President from the South.

Secondly, OBI is forming a GNU and we will also see mass decamping of many Senators and MHR's decamping to the Labour party

Thirdly, impeaching a sitting President is almost close to impossible. Infact it's not possible in today's Nigeria.

And with the guidance of father's of the nation like Baba obj, ibb, abdulsalam, Gej even Buhari and others

And masses and voice of youths
All can be a guide Obi to build a great Nation

He can't be left alone
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by onuman: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/12/forecast-of-what-atiku-tinubu-or-obi.html

Once a vehicle exists, but the engine is bad, the engine can be changed, and once the engine is changed, a good driver can easily take the car longer.
In other words, President Obi will restructure Nigeria politically, and make it workable, then drive Nigeria higher. Nigeria does not work because of the dysfunctional political structure, governance system and Constitution supervised by military dictators and imposed upon Nigeria.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by zabson(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
socialmediaman:
Comparing Peter Obi to Buhari is a big insult on the intelligence of Nigerians. Let me explain

Peter Obi has been on every media where he was invited. He has spoken extensively about his past records and his plans for the presidency

On the one hand, Buhari avoided the media and debates during the 2015 election just like Tinubu is doing presently.

Tinubu on the other hand, avoids debates and media interviews except the ones where he can read from paper and control it’s content. Even at that, it’s gaffe upon gaffe

Tinubu’s presidency will be no different from Buhari presidency. You should get your PVC and run from anything APC at the presidential election because it will affect you too no matter your level in the Nigerian society, either through insecurity, incompetence, religious intolerance, corruption etc

is that it? I'd!ot
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by zabson(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
nazicartel:
Let's try Obi. If it doesn't work. We can generally remove him in the next election

We won't risk it! Let's dissolve the union called Nigeria.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by zabson(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
chukadiho1:
Nice article. From what I can deduce from it Obi presidency will bring unity and progress to Nigerians. Vote wisely

Go back to school. mum.u
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by onuman: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Racoon:
"A Bola Tinubu presidency would be hamstrung by multiple burdens. The first is a moral one. His U.S. drug forfeiture in the 1990s, which is now more public knowledge than it has ever been, would perpetually undermine his moral authority as a president. He is also clearly physically and mentally unwell and would have a surrogate presidency that would be worse than Buhari’s.

But it would be a factious surrogate presidency. Remi Tinubu, his wife, would head one faction. Seyi Tinubu (whom I learned isn’t the son of Remi) would head another. In other words, it would be another Buhari presidency, except that it would be on steroids.

"...Put simply, Tinubu was alleged to be a bagman handling and laundering drug money. Tinubu claimed the funds belonged to Kafaru Tinubu and Alhaja Habibat Mogaji, even though, years later, he told The News magazine that all the money belonged to him(crooked criminal ).

In the end, Tinubu forfeited $460,000 held in his name by Heritage Bank, where he and Akande had strong links. “Why did they return $1m?” Fani-Kayode asked.

The biggest lie, peddled by Keyamo and Fani-Kayode, is that the $460,000 forfeited by Tinubu was a tax.The cover sheet of the certified true copy of the settle ment, issued on August 10, 2022, explicitly states under “Nature of Suit” that it’s forfeiture under “Code 625: Drug related seizure of property 21 USC 881.” The two boxes under “Federal tax suits” were not ticked. So, the $460, 000 was not a tax but a drug-related forfeiture.
Tinubu’s surrogates and spin doctors say he wasn’t indicted or convicted. But no rational individual would forfeit $460,000 of his hard-earned money, especially when linked to drug trafficking, without fighting to clear his name.

[b]By having a “drug related seizure of property” recorded against his name, Tinubu is seriously tainted as a presidential candidate, and would cause Nigeria huge embarrassment if he became president....
[/b]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

Embarrassment.
Panama's seating President was an ex-drug baron whose drug business extended to the US.
The US sent its police into Panama and arrested the drug-tainted president, tried and jailed him in the US.
Nigeria can equally be embarrassed by the US over possible arrest of a President Tinubu.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by walefresh3(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Na dat of Tinubu own worse pass. Baba go just be like a dead body in the villa, with Shettima, remi and seyi Tinubu controlling his government. No wonder Remi and Seyi dey very very active in the campaign for his presidency. God no go gree una insha Allah
u will cry after Tinubu had been decleared winner of 2023 election
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Bigshots001(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Not sure you understand the presidency much. No vice president can take over or run things unless the president allows it. That's why cabals end up being very powerful. He analysis about Remi and Seyi is on point.

Bro, maybe I don't understand it much,but Shettima is overambitious..also take Obasanjo- Atiku administration as an example..when Shettima said my principal will be in charge of the economy, while I will handle security..you should get the memo already,but also remember that there's too much politicking in Nigerian politics and no rule of Law.Idk but it's not also deniable that
a Kashim Shettima could ursup power given Tinubu's mental and health decline.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Enemyofpeace: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
walefresh3:
u will cry after Tinubu had been decleared winner of 2023 election
na you go cry pass, because the disappointment would be too much for you and other urchins like you.

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by chukadiho1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
zabson:

Go back to school. mum.u
Ode! Come let me school you
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by profoslan(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Peter The Rock!

1 Like

Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Bigshots001(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
I will plead to our responsible and we'll meaning brothers from the North and West to see this as project Nigeria and not a tribal thing, what will you gain if a competent Man is denied an opportunity to drive Nigeria affairs forward because of his Tribe,at this very moment what Nigeria dearly needs unity and progress, let's put the past behind us,the Yorubas are very Educated and enlighten people but,but why the too much hate and tribalism,you guys should remember that we are brothers and will always be.They Hause are very loyal and faithful sect of people let our past mistakes not ruin our future opportunities because of tribalism..give a Igboman a chance and test if he goes wrong vote him out on the next election,same favour will be replecated in you people's time, tribalism and segregation won't take us anywhere.. Let's if in an igboman's regime if he will be tribalistic and sectional like other leaders who has ruled Nigeria before.I will prefer an Akinwunmi Adesina any day to Obi if he is on the ballot because of his antecedent so far,we are all brothers and region that makes up Nigeria as a country.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Centcanada: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
You are not relevant any more. You bong to the league of Reno Omokirikiri...
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by 35kristibueze: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
HmmmI am a professional website developer and Android app developerHmmmI am a professional website developer and Android app developer...
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by rant19ade: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
This man is supposed to be learned, but some of his write up are total let down. His Obi summary is spot on, Atiku somewhat spot on, but the Tinubu diatribe is rubbish.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
codedguy1:

If (WHEN) Obi wins he must make sure he strengthens the electoral process more so that it becomes really difficult to rig. Even add diaspora voting. This will ensure well meaning competent Nigerians entering the race and weeding out thugs, druggies, charlatans from the polity to a large extent.
I totally agree with u. We need our politics and national direction to be dictated by educated and exposed people. Its important people from diaspora that have gotten a taste of good countries function influence more our democracy
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by basybasy: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/12/forecast-of-what-atiku-tinubu-or-obi.html
This Farooq is one of useless persons in life. He is just an idiotic element. No time for his opinion, pls.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by JuanDeDios: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
obynzo:

She is dealing with treacherous Fulani and Kanuri men(Shettima's bloc) these men eat, sleep and drink politics. Remi should know this is not Lagos or NASS where she can run anyhow, this is presidency these guys will take you out if you are seen as a clog in their wheel.
You're still underestimating the power of the PRESIDENT.

In 1998, Tell magazine ran with a cover title "Coup Against the South - Why the President Will Fall". The magazine explained how the north had taken over everywhere in the executive and even judiciary and how the southern president will fall. Yet, we were all here when OBJ bulldozed his way through the Rock and all "northern elders" could do was complain every now and then. Forget.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It’s only senseless to a criminal.

You are one already naaaa. That is why you are making senseless comments.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by Mccullum: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
The only person that is capable to place Nigeria on a progressive path is Bola Tinubu, he's a visionary leader with brilliant administrative skills which will guarantee a brighter and rewarding future of the biggest black nation.
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by NwekereNdoki: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Mumu talk on Obi.

How does he compare a failure called Buhari who failed in his last outing as Head of State to a Obi who performed well as Governor?
Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by MNDY(m): 4:25am On Jan 01, 2023
walefresh3:
nyamiri decieving nigerians..... Peter failed woefully when he was GOVERNOR of anambra state... He performed woefully... Show us one great advance tech/ infrastructures built by PETER OBI or initiated that anambranians are benefiting today ... Why are u ipob guys are full of lies all because you ibo president... The fact remains that he will still fail incase he eventually won... But am certain is not going to win.... The structure does not favour him... Fact.. I am in the game before u guys... He has won social media's stunt but not real VOTES...

Ss and nc are the major battle grounds for 2023 election...

Obi will win south south but with little margins...

SOUTH West... Obi will be distance third...
His highest votes in the west will come form Lagos and Oyo states

But what matter most is the 25 % required votes from 24 states of the federation....

If possible their is going to be a rerun between atiku and TINUBU... Atiku will win because south east will never vote a south westerns and beside dey hate tinubub with passion all because of buhari ...

And if happen otherwise and the rerun is between atiku and obi... The southwest will vote atiku massively...

From my judgement... Atiku has the upper hands follow by Tinubu....

Obi was up to noood initially and heavily criticized initially but later set the ball rolling and endeared himself to the hearts of not just Anambrans but south easterners generally. His works are on ground and captured in pictures for all to see.

In your mind, you think southeast will vote for Atiku instead of Obi their own brother abi? Dey play, just dey play. And just so you know, I am not Igbo but I am very sure you are Yoruba because only you Yoruba's have this very unreasonable belief that every Obidient is an Igbo. Vast majority of people in the south-south and north-central are Obidients too if you don't know, plus people in Oyo and Lagos like you mentioned too.

But where else can Tinubu really have good number of supporters apart from the other southwestern states? Is it in the north where Hausaman can never vote for a non-Hausa candidate? Or in the south-south, southeast or north-central

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.