Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council (21918 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Tinubu, APC Governors, Campaign Council Meet Over Campaign List / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
All indications are pointing towards easy winning for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Atlantis585: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku will not win with or without the G5 Governors.

That s quite apparent.

The opolo eyed drug dealer and crook on his own will do even worse than Atiku.

Obi/Datti is the best winning combo for a better Nigeria.

May God bless Peter Obi and Datti.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by aklion: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
How e wan happen na. Except they secretly they work for atiku... If not make atiku forget that seat.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Galadoma: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
You might not believe it, but it's a sad reality.
PDP is gradually dying in the South...and Wike is largely responsible for this.
For good or for bad, we'll see. ...
PDP is dying down south because of Atiku's self centredness , wike is not at fault.
Meanwhile,who cares if PDP died completely?
Nigeria hope lies on Obidatti
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by motayoayinde: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
maasoap:
All indications are pointing towards easy winning for Tinubu.

INSHA ALLAH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by KINGinVAHALA: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
3 million is enough. I5 million votes is in the bag already from the north.
Don't forget that this time we have two top contenders from the south.
Atiku is the next president, know this and know peace.
Lol, I hear you.
Let’s see how Atiku will gets such number of votes in the North because I’m sure he isn’t winning NC and won’t win all the other states in NW and NE.
He will surely lose Borno, Zamfara, and some other core north states.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku's chance is very bright now except for emergence of Obi who seems to exists for balancing the scale. 2023 election will be so interesting.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by KINGinVAHALA: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Galadoma:

PDP is dying down south because of Atiku's self centredness , wike is not at fault.
Meanwhile,who cares if PDP died completely?
Nigeria hope lies on Obidatti
Which Nigerians hopes?
I’m a Nigerian from the S/S and even with gun to my head I’m not voting Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Igboslayer: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eeeyah
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Igboslayer: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atlantis585:

That s quite apparent.

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by asanausana91: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, I hear you.
Let’s see how Atiku will gets such number of votes in the North because I’m sure he isn’t winning NC and won’t win all the other states in NW and NE.
He will surely lose Borno, Zamfara, and some other core north states.
I don't drag with people like you. I believe you see Atiku in jos when he comes for campaign. Go to YouTube and watch the PDP campaign in Maiduguri and Kaduna.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Statements like this should not be uttered by official sources. There's no way Atiku wins this election. Even with the G5 governors, it would have been an uphill task and now his campaign committee have made it even more difficult as the G5 people will work actively against him.
Power brokers in the PDP should be watchful of their utterance. Ayu's statement branding Tambuwal as the hero of the convention is one of the causes of his crisis and now there's another careless statement.

You are intelligent.

You just expressed my exact sentiments, but with more words than I would have.

If Atiku loses next year's elections, the political clowns in his campaign team should be held responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Kaysalas(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Adamu0630:
The Unifier for better Nigeria
62 days to go
Atiku will become Nigeria's president 2023.
Only in your dreams. Even northerners won't vote for Atiku. No be only Fulani dey dis country

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Kaysalas(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
mhmsadyq:

On the other flip, the south has four more years than the north. If Tinubu wins and rule for 2 terms of 8yrs, how will the gap of 22---10 be corrected to ensure equity for the north?
Nonsense talk, Nigeria started in 1960, maybe you should start your calculations from there

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Ekpeitit(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku won't win but he will win in the North East and South South.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Thepotterman: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why wike doesn't want to support Atiku, well the excuse he gave was ayu mist go, then I began to reason out the matter, was Atiku the one who put ayu dere? No. Does Atiku have the power to remove the national chairman? No again, then was it Atiku that said ayu would emerge? No again. Wike is just fighting a fight of relevance in the party, but the bitter truth is that nobody takes him serious again
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by BePrepared: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Which state will Atiku win in Southern Nigeria?

Rivers
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by nedekid: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kai, politicians sha, they can deceive someone as far as the cash is flowing.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Tsolutionjoseph: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atlantis585:

That s quite apparent.

only sick and delusional human being that will believe Peter Obi will win. Such person can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Ajalalomo: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ok, I heard you bro
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Omookunnimi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why are you still negotiate with them when you knew that without them Atiku will win. What this man and others fail to realize is that: Obi has taken 50% block votes that are traditionally for PDP in the SE and SS. Secondly, Kwakwanso is a threat in the North and he will definitely take about 20 to 30% of Atiku's votes over there. Thirdly, no serious candidate can undermine the influence and impact of a governor in election as far as Nigeria is concerns not to talk of Five governors. They should please ask Jonathan if they are ignorance. Lastly is southern Nigeria not fit to take over power after the northern of 8years? I always surprised each time I hear Atiku is a unifier. That is deceptive. He fought tooth and nail to ensure Jonathan lost his second term, said it is the time of the north then. How is then he is a unifier? Can he agree for a Southerner to handover to another Southerner? And some mischievous elements will said he is unifier. Atiku lost in this election will be greater and sweeter than 2019. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us, as e dey...complete it for me jare

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by EDOLUWA: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku can actually win without G5 due to the fact that more Nigerians are more exposed and wise indeed.

No Governor will dictate to Nigerians who to vote. Labour Party has no governor and have chance in this election.

There will be a Big-Surprise If INEC and security can give us good election and most of this governors will be shocked.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Alawode01(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who Nigerians will blame if mistakingly wrongly cast their vote for northerner again.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Eddy017: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself, peter obi knows in his heart he can't win this election, even if we dash him 3 state in the middle belt he is still not going to win. His rally has been flop with low turn out, trying to use religion to win an election.i can never support such person
Babaebe:
Everything just seems to be working in favor of obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Juniorangel(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku has all the votes he will use and win in the bag, but Peter Obi is holding the bag...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Atlantis585: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119396182][/quote]

And you believe anything written by runaway boy O’Mockery. Somebody that is on self imposed exile because he is afraid of Buhari but claiming to be fearless. So he is on exile 6 thousand miles away and saw what happened in PH and you also believe him? Honestly I don’t know between both of you who needs brain check.

Peter Obi will win highest number of votes in Rivers and Lagos.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by samunaka: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Jack005 post=119392864]Atiku and his campaigns think the south are fools right? You left PDP to APC and back to PDP without considering the position of the south in all these,especially the SS and SE.. We will let the Campaign know that we are not push overs.. Atiku can only win in the north, he will not even score 25% down south.[/quote

You are a good umpire, Atiku wins in the North, Tinubu wins in the West and Obi wins in the East, then the game is over,
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Atlantis585: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
only sick and delusional human being that will believe Peter Obi will win. Such person can believe anything

The only sick and delusional people that I know are BATstards and Thiefnubbu himself. Soon una eyes go clear. Thieffnubu that can’t claim any core base of support - surely not NE, NW, NC, SE, SS and SW where Obi is doing very well.

Is it eba?
Is it garri?
Is it beans?
Is it agbado?
Is it cassava?

May be!
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by smileyoo: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
arantess:
Ok

These clowns still calling atiku a unifier... grin

How can a bigot unify the country of diverse ethnicities?
lol. when he cannot even unify his own party.
Atiku just like tinubu have nothing good to offer nigerians. they only want to fulfill their long time life ambitions of answering the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Nigerians will suffer from more hardships, if any of these two highly corrupt and crooked leaders, win the next election in 2023.
you can bookmark this post for reference purposes.
Re: Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council by Karrrion: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Really? That will be a very impossible task. We await the result though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.