Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari (337 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2022
"I think I'm being harassed. I believe I'm trying my best but still, my best is not good enough," Mr Buhari says.

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari says he is being harassed despite trying his best to make Nigeria better.

He, however, admitted that he believes his best has not been good enough for the country.

“I think I’m being harassed. I believe I’m trying my best but still, my best is not good enough,” Mr Buhari said in a documentary shown Friday night at a private dinner in Abuja organised by his family and associates to celebrate his 80th birthday. The event was tagged “Celebrating A Patriot, a Leader, an Elder Statesman.”

Mr Buhari also said he would not miss the office of the president much when he leaves office.

“I wonder if I am going to miss much,” he said when asked about the topic.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/572069-i-tried-my-best-for-nigeria-but-its-not-good-enough-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by triple996(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
K
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by dahmie2013: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Sir, please don't beat yourself up. All you can do is all you can do and all you can do is enough. Posterity will judge. God's blessings...
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Sha do and leave there. I don tire... undecided
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by StrongAlphMale: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
In a sane society, buhari would have been facing trails for massive corruption right now in a competent Court of Law.

Thank God Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country for Good.

1 Like

Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by TechW: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Your party let you down
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by MandelaLives: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
grin
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by SmartPolician: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Oga, respect yourself and step down because you have zero leadership skills.

Look how you destroyed the economy Jonathan handed over to you.

Allow Osinbajo to serve out what's left of this government and you will see shocking, positive changes.

Those who voted for Buhari the second time and are planning to give us Tinubu are the most heartless among us.

1 Like

Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by PeterObi4LP: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Your best is not good enough. If not, why will you allow the quarter to quench and half dead to succeed you when the likes of Osibanjo, Amaechi and Akiwumi is there? You hate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by inforesource: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Truth is good
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin him do self
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by Saao(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Just conduct free and fair elections and won't forget you in a hurry.
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by jmoore(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2022
A failure will try his best. And his best will remain a failure.
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by backtovillage: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2022
The massive corruption in his time can't be forgotten. During his time, the money Abachi was sending from heaven was stolen again.
Re: I Tried My Best For Nigeria But It’s Not Good Enough – Buhari by Praxis758: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2022
His best was to plunge us into avoidable debts.

His best was to destroy the national currency with is olodo economic and fiscal knowledge.

His best was the divisive and jingoist presidency that polarized this country along ethnic and religious line.

His best was to encourage the bandits at their tender and formative stage.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Ibori Mourn Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Obiozor / Breaking News: PELE Is Dead / 2023 Imo Elections - The Hypocrisy And Self Deceits Of Citizen Samuelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.