Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? (1947 Views)

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod, Please Note Again / Mynd44, Seun What Is Happening? I Can't Edit My Profile. Do Something / Popular isangadighi Complicit In Alleged 41 Million Naira Chartered Flight Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by after4: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Associating and supporting a criminal like tinubu makes you a criminal

Just shut up
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by dat9jaguy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
seun and other mods need to intervene. Bring out where simplyleo scammed anyone.
You guys should be able to protect the innocent and expose the wicked. The ball is in your court to either turn this forum into a joke or where matters are discussed seriously and intelligently.

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
dat9jaguy:
seun and other mods need to intervene. Bring out where simplyleo scammed anyone.
You guys should be able to protect the innocent and expose the wicked. The ball is in your court to either turn this forum into a joke or where matters are discussed seriously and intelligently.
That is what I'm saying. Not just scammed, even attempted to scam is okay by me.

They can't because there is no such thing.

I challenge seun, Mynd44 and other mods to expose me and if they can't, yet keep quiet, then it becomes clear they are complicit to unfounded accusations on the site.

I'm pretty sure more than a thousand, especially those I have been pressing their necks, have gone to check simplyleo's topics and comments and nothing as such is found.

If there is anything like that, even the muppets wouldn't hesitate to display it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Gboom: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
@OP
Fi awon omo werey sile pelu waala won.

Majority of those accusing you are doing so because you are supporting your preferred candidate in the person of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu not that they find anything incriminating you. Majority of them are so gullible and delusional, ignore them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That is what I'm saying. Not just scammed, even attempted to scam is okay by me.

They can't because there is no such thing.

I challenge seun, Mynd44 and other mods to expose me and if they can't, yet keep quiet, then it becomes clear they are complicit to unfounded accusations on the site.

I'm pretty sure more than a thousand, especially those I have been pressing their necks, have gone to check simplyleo's topics and comments and nothing as such is found.

If there is anything like that, even the muppets wouldn't hesitate to display it clearly.

We know the allegations are false but nairaland not taking action, one way or another, is very sad.
Continue pressing their necks joor, na dem go tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, I'm.

Show me how simplyleo stole from your father.

O boy you be thief

Las Las you've been exposed here. Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

Seun mynd44, it's surprising that all they keep repeating is the same line, no proof or any evidence.

Is that even allowed on nairaland?

Stop crying like a lost pig...

Today is Christmas you're probably sad and lonely that's why you ran to Nairaland to open a rotten topic...allow us to enjoy Christmas while you wail and gnash your teeth in your one room apartment

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

O boy you be thief

Las Las you've been exposed here. Criminal
LuQuLuQu:

Stop crying like a lost pig...

Today is Christmas you're probably sad and lonely that's why you ran to Nairaland to open a rotten topic...allow us to enjoy Christmas while you wail and gnash your teeth in your one room apartment
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod, he said I have been exposed, can he now provide the "expose"? Or stalking me up and down with the accusation without any proof is the "expose"?

It is worth to note this is one of his several usernames on this forum.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod, he said I have been exposed, can he now provide the "expose"? Or stalking me up and down with the accusation without any proof is the "expose"?

It is worth to note this is one of his several usernames on this forum.

Climb Zuma rock and call them. Thief. Oleeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Climb Zuma rock and call them. Thief. Oleeeeee
Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod, can you give this thread a better publicity so more members can help in the "exposing"?

Is it that you support baseless accusation on the forum?

All these while, he has not provided a single link/proof to support his accusation. Rather, what he is just repeating for over 2 weeks is that "you have been "exposed".

My prayers, can he provide the weakest of link/proof of the allegation?

Honestly, if you allow him to continue with this his baseless blackmail, this may not be the end as I'm pretty sure he will soon start same with another member on the forum who is of a different political and social view from him.

The earlier you nip this trend in the bud, the better for this platform. You may as well investigate the allegation from your ends and if you show me a single trace of any of my topics or comments related to what he has been saying using various usernames, I will personally deactivate and leave nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod, can you give this thread a better publicity so more members can help in the "exposing"?

All these while, he has not provided a single link/proof to support his accusation. Rather, what he is just repeating for over 2 weeks is that "you have been "exposed".

Honestly, if you allow him to continue with this his baseless blackmail, this may not be the end as I'm pretty sure he will soon start same with another member on the forum who is of a different political and social view from him.

The earlier you nip this trend in the bud, the better for this platform. You may as well investigate the allegation from your ends and if you show me a single trace of any of my topics or comments related to what he has been saying using various usernames, I will personally deactivate and leave nairaland.
shatap

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Get off my mention idiot...thief

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Get off my mention idiot...thief
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, you guys are pretending not to see what is happening on your site, right?
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, you guys are pretending not to see what is happening on your site, right?

They will see you..wait small. Thief

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

They will see you..wait small. Thief
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, I will getting you notified.

Meanwhile, you check all his usernames on this platform, I'm 100% sure you will find out he is actually the one involved in those activities he is talking about.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, I will getting you notified.

Meanwhile, you check all his usernames on this platform, I'm 100% sure you will find out he is actually the one involved in those activities he is talking about.

You're totally mad and insane for linking me to any other account. You opened a nonsense thread and people are attacking you left right and center but you chose to stalk only me ..werey

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

You're totally mad and insane for linking me to any other account. You opened a nonsense thread and people are attacking you left right and center but you chose to stalk only me ..werey
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, I'm 100% sure he is the same person "attacking left right and centre" with different usernames to create a funny impression.

Seun, if you don't nip this trend in the bud, his ilk have the tendency of making this site a big joke.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, I'm 100% sure he is the same person "attacking left right and centre" with different usernames to create a funny impression.

Seun, if you don't nip this trend in the bud, his ilk have the tendency of making it a big joke.

Again you're a lunatic for saying I'm the one using different accounts. Same you crying all over you're being framed is the same you framing another person. Onye ala eke market

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun, if you don't nip this trend in the bud, his ilk have the tendency of making this site a big joke.

When you're going about abusing a whole tribe everyday on here, you didn't know a lot of people are taking note. And that you're highly hated here. Born fool! Ezi ofia

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Again you're a lunatic for saying I'm the one using different accounts. Same you crying all over you're being framed is the same you framing another person. Onye ala eke market
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, as you can see, he is admitting what I said.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

When you're going about abusing a whole tribe everyday on here, you didn't know a lot of people are taking note. And that you're highly hated here. Born fool! Ezi ofia
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, is it not already obvious what he has been saying with various usernames are unfounded?
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, is it not already obvious what he has been saying with various usernames are unfounded?

Mad man. Simplyleo I thought no shingba for online trolls? You have a million and one account here abusing Igbo people. Cry me a river. If they block me I open another account. So use mega phone to call them from mount Everest. Thief

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod, as you can see, he is admitting what I said.

Scammer. Delete this thread and know peace. You're broken into pieces. Opening a thread like this on a Christmas day shows how bitter and lonely you are. Criminal. Thief. Ole. Scammer. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Waterysperm: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't like dabbling into this kind of issues. But the truth remains that the Op is a well known local Scammer. Calling on the Mods won't save you because you would be caught one day and your pictures would flood nairaland that day. Na just matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Ogilinsaka: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Waterysperm:
I don't like dabbling into this kind of issues. But the truth remains that the Op is a well known local Scammer. Calling on the Mods won't save you because you would be caught one day and your pictures would flood nairaland that day. Na just matter of time.

Don't mind the criminal. His days are numbered on this forum
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waterysperm:
hmmmm LeoDeKing ooo
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by NaijaCover(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
IS HERE
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant time, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Amen and Amen
Thank you and double Amen from here as well.

That's all I need, from at least one person.

And by the special grace of God Almighty, so shall it be and in no distant time. With or without their acknowledgement.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thank you and double Amen from here as well.

That's all I need, from at least one person.

And by the special grace of God Almighty, so shall it be and in no distant time. With or without their acknowledgement.

shatap agavu

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Injera(f): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ignore these haters. They're calling a dog a bad name to hang it. You don dey too pepper dem zombidients

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

42-year-old Man Impregnates His Own Daughter In Abuja / Prostitute Stabs "Customer" (Graphic) / Man Beheaded His Son To Use Him For Money Rituals - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.