Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? (1948 Views)

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod, Please Note Again / Mynd44, Seun What Is Happening? I Can't Edit My Profile. Do Something / Popular isangadighi Complicit In Alleged 41 Million Naira Chartered Flight Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Seun mynd44, I ask again to know if you are complicit and to also find out from other members of this forum who can provide a comment by me or any weakest link.

The character whose comment I quoted below has been stalking accussing me of involvement in fraudulent activities on nairaland. He claimed I was using the username "simplyleo" for such activities. I ask for a link or comment by me on the username, he claimed I was permanently banned by the mods to cover me up. He also claimed I bullied them into deleting my "fraudulent" topics and comments. I have since requested the admin to expose those my "fraudulent" comments and if there is anything close to that, I won't even wait to be banned, I will personally deactivate and leave nairaland.

But what I don't understand is why the mods don't act on this request but simply allow him to continue with the accusation. Yet he claimed the mods are hiding me from police, is that to say nairaland is a place one can hide and carryout fraudulent activities while the management support same?

I even said: If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be his portion with his family. I requested him.to respond with AMEN, he refused, yet he continued with same accusation and the management turn blind to it.

Pls if anyone has any means of coming to his aid with evidence, nairaland is an open forum, then let him come up and support him.

And if he is not the one actually involved in such practices and desperately trying to deflect attention of the past victims, what is it with baseless tantrums and accusation?
Dawn91:

This one dey form psychologist. Ole.

Oga it points are always off..go and sleep . Always sounding abnormal grin

E dey sweet me as e dey pain u grin

U go cry today tire . Sebi dem talk say u scam pipu

Better pay dem their money o

Dawn91:

Bros u are not okay at all. U seem to think u are someone to be listened to grin

Ogbeni go Siddon jare... Who are into give anyone order...
I ask again no be u dem day be scammer for here the other day?

I no see the thread again I got link am.

Dey cap rubbish
Ignore the emboldened below, is same character trying to hide behinda finger.
Dawn91:

Hmmm seems wetin dat babe talk na true. U talk like a criminal.

Are u wanted by the police truly ? Is that why u dey run?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
S
OP you type like a criminal though

13 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

OP you type like a criminal though
If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant time, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...
My deduction: That is his line of hustle and most like has been bursted somewhere on the site. That explains his desperation to deflect most likely victims in ther search for him through any usernames.

With such continuous accusations, he might be out of the radars view.

In simplyleo's comments and topics, nothing close to this was ever discussed, you can go and verify. Then he will tell you I bullied the mods into deleting those "fraudulent" topics and comments. Is that even possible on nairaland? Yet the same mods banned me permanently. How does this add up?

Yes, I was using simplyleo account, I have never denied this. I simply created this leodeking account when I lost the login details since the rule did not prohibit that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by after4: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
OP you don't talk like an animal, you are an animal

9 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by after4: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shut up jhor, even criminal dey talk

LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant time, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

10 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Amen @ bold.
From the way you type, you are a hardened criminal.

8 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If you're guilty, nah only you go suffer but if you are innocent nah him and his whole family go suffer bah?

Sounds criminal to me.

9 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
Shut up jhor, even criminal dey talk

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

You are a thief. You should be blacklisted on this forum as a scammer.

7 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tallesty1:
If you're guilty, nah only you go suffer but if you are innocent nah him and his whole family go suffer bah?

Sounds criminal to me.
If I'm involved as he said and supported by you, may me and my family suffer a pain and disasterous death and destruction. If I'm not, may that be the portion of you and your family.

You can now say amen. Indeed, I say Amen on your behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved as he said and supported by you, may me and my family suffer a pain and disasterous death and destruction. If I'm not, may that be the portion of you and your family.

You are simplyleo so if simplyleo was exposed as a scammer then so are you. Thief.

6 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I and my family experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be your portion with your family. And in no distant time.

Since you know I'm a thief, you should simply say amen, that answers it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I and my family experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be your portion with your family. And in no distant time.

Since you know I'm a thief, you should simply say amen, that answers it.

Return the money you stole. Ole jatijati.

6 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You are simplyleo so if simplyleo was exposed as a scammer then so are you. Thief.
Yes. My prayer to the mods is to expose simplyleo. You can assist them in the exposure. Simplyleo and comments are still on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Tallesty1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fvck off enyi, you go around insulting people as if that was your full time job but you can't take a pinch of what you give. Hypocrite.

Both your prayer and amen are 100% impotent

7 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes. My prayer to the mods is to expose simplyleo. You can assist them in the exposure. Simplyleo and comments are still on nairaland.

You are simplyleo.
Thief.

6 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Return the money you stole. Ole jatijati.
Seun mynd44 this is most likely his alternate account. The same style and everything. His dedication to the thread is also another clue.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Dawn91(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Seun mynd44, I ask again to know if you are complicit and to also find out from other members of this forum who can provide a comment by me or any weakest link.

The character whose comment I quoted below has been stalking accussing me of involvement in fraudulent activities on nairaland. He claimed I was using the username "simplyleo" for such activities. I ask for a link or comment by me on the username, he claimed I was permanently banned by the mods to cover me up. He also claimed I bullied them into deleting my "fraudulent" topics and comments. I have since requested the admin to expose those my "fraudulent" comments and if there is anything close to that, I won't even wait to be banned, I will personally deactivate and leave nairaland.

But what I don't understand is why the mods don't act on this request but simply allow him to continue with the accusation. Yet he claimed the mods are hiding me from police, is that to say nairaland is a place one can hide and carryout fraudulent activities while the management support same?

I even said: If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant past, but if not, may that be his portion with his family. I requested him.to respond with AMEN, he refused, yet he continued with same accusation and the management turn blind to it.

Pls if anyone has any means of coming to his aid with evidence, nairaland is an open forum, then let him come up and support him.

And if he is not the one actually involved in such practices and desperately trying to deflect attention of the past victims, what is it with baseless tantrums and accusation?

Ignore the emboldened below, is same character trying to hide behinda finger.

Hehehehe

Ogbeni u are desperate o.

U need help o

Better go pay your victims o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mods, this is most likely his alternate account. The same style and everything. His dedication to the thread is also another clue.

You type like a hardened criminal that belongs in a dilapidated prison.

5 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You are simplyleo.
Thief.
Yes, I'm.

Show me how simplyleo stole from your father.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, I'm.

Show me how I stole from your father.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod dominique

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lmao.

Seun mynd44, it's surprising that all they keep repeating is the same line, no proof or any evidence.

Is that even allowed on nairaland?
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I repeat, I'm simplyleo.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Is simplyleo on ban?

The rules never said if you lost access.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Dawn91(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, I'm.

Show me how simplyleo stole from your father.

This na against rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tallesty1:
Fvck off enyi, you go around insulting people as if that was your full time job but you can't take a pinch of what you give. Hypocrite.

Both your prayer and amen are 100% impotent
It shall be so, with or without your "amen".

False accusation attracts divine retribution.

Wait patiently for it.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Mynd44 seun.

No evidence or proof, just like that.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Op, Abeg free diz numbskulls

Dem no worth ur time at all, just drop a K on their mention as a reply, no dey exchange word with retards...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Tallesty1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It shall be so, with or without your "amen".

False accusation attracts divine retribution.

Wait patiently for it.
If that be the case then I feel sorry for your entire local government because of just your status alone.

Dude, just rest, okay? You are not just a hypocrite, you are a very unwise one.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tallesty1:
If that be the case then I feel sorry for your entire local government because of just your status alone.

Dude, just rest, okay? You are not just a hypocrite, you are a very unwise one.
You said I defraud members of nairaland.

If that is true, may painful death and destruction awaits me and my family.

If that is not true, that is certainly your portion. With or without your amen, it will come to pass in no distant time.

The nonsense you wrote up here is not te case.
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hahahahahaha
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love This Novel, Full Of Interesting Stories - Tragicomedy / SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! / The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.