Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? (1946 Views)

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod, Please Note Again / Mynd44, Seun What Is Happening? I Can't Edit My Profile. Do Something / Popular isangadighi Complicit In Alleged 41 Million Naira Chartered Flight Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Injera:
Ignore these haters. They're calling a dog a bad name to hang it. You don dey too pepper dem zombidients
Lmao.

I used to even under rate my activities. As in, I never knew it is paining them until when they started coming up with that dogshit. The more you tell them to prove themselves, the more they speak in tongues.

Since I don see say I dey press their necks very well, I go increase tempo. Dem go cry blood.

They will now see the mother of vawulence. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Waterysperm: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lmao.

I used to even under rate my activities. As in, I never knew it is paining them until when they started coming up with that dogshit. The more you tell them to prove themselves, the more they speak in tongues.

Since I don see say I dey press their necks very well, I go increase tempo. Dem go cry blood.

They will now see the mother of vawulence. grin

But why do crime young man? Do you want to spend the rest of your miserable life in Prison or even die prematurely when caught by angry mob. Stop this for your own good. A word is enough for the wise. You can call me names but I don't care at all. Bye!!
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Olaolex: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119445128:
IS HERE
Carry your flatted tire keke comot for this thread fess. We are acting serious film here.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by Bantu10: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If I'm involved in any fraudulent activities under any guise or username on any social media, may I experience the most painful death in no distant time, but if not, may that be your portion with your family.

You are a criminal and we will keep exposing you
Re: Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? by LeoDeKing: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bantu10:

You are a criminal and we will keep exposing you
You are mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Forced To "marry" Goat! / 8 People Executed In Indonesia Last Week Are Still Alive [snapshot] / Graphic Photos And Video: Young Woman Stabs Her Husband And His Lover With Knive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.