Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) (6008 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video] / Crisis In INEC As Amina Zakari Battles INEC Chairman Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by id911(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
EngrKemp:
Pls when is the last day for collection. I pressurizing my neighbours to mobilize
22 January 2023.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by 07kjb: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us.

Dj please play "Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake

Nope I will give DJ #1m for him to PLAY him cry me a bucket of blood by DJ OBEDIENT

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by lecowas: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
This thread is filled with Obedients unknowingly attacking Obedient. They attack like a bull dog but they said they are not the "urchins" cheesy cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
kimjongJezebel:
I don't need to argue. Make una do as una like. Anyone wey win or lose, e no concern me because Nigeria will continues to exist.
I asked you a simple question.
Can you honestly reply it?
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
EngrKemp:
Pls when is the last day for collection. I pressurizing my neighbours to mobilize
January 22

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Zioo: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Please help fill out this research study questionnaire to help a graduating student:

https://forms.gle/DbgkLcicbw9r7sTm8
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by silibaba: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
I have successfully collected my PVC.

My vote and that of my entire nuclear and extended family is for Peter Oluwatosin Ahmad Obi.

2023 is a goal.

grin grin grin
I queue for you back.

Nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by nnamdi640: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
ScamHunter:
Why are all the people with sense voting Peter Obi?
Next election will determine the number of senseless people and also determine those that care for this country. Those senseless people will be from those voting for the drug lord and a confirmed criminal.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
lecowas:
This thread is filled with Obedients unknowingly attacking Obedient. They attack like a bull dog but they are not the "urchins" cheesy cheesy

See how they were attacking one of their own giving them good advice o.
These people are a plague to Nigeria's political space. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
dat9jaguy:

See how they were attacking one of their own giving them good advice o.
These people are a plague to Nigeria's political space. Tufiakwa.

Use this for your own good.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

My vote and that of my entire nuclear and extended family is for Peter Oluwatosin Ahmad Obi.

2023 is a goal.

grin grin grin

I collected mine last week Friday and I'll join hand with the reasonable Nigerians to make sure that H.E Peter Oke- Oghene Obi win the 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Use this for your own good.

Hmmm...

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Pclemenza: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

You stupi.d people display your VIN and some even turn the back of their PVCs and display their bar code online. When your opponents, who already know who you will vote for, employ tech savvy guys to block your exposed PVCs from being read by BVAS on election day, don't blame anyone. Your stupidit.y makes your candidate lose your vote.

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by sreamsense: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

2023 is a goal.

grin grin grin
Welcome to the camp of labourer in vain. Your vote and your entire family had been counted already as part of 5% that has no effect. I may join you if I know only good thing that Obi has done before apart from "he will, he will... ", It is easy to say he will, when he gets there and he will can not work out again as expected, he begins to do trial and error governance again. To me, I am not convinced with his track record, he said he will not leave APGA, he left. He said he will not contest again, here is he contesting.

He promised us monorail that will link Anambra to enugu by signing MOU with Canadian company, he couldn't deliver, and yet he couldn't tell us reason for not delivering despite funds agreed to be financed by Canadian company within four years. With federal government rail and that of Lagos, people were carried along with funding/non-funding availability. 12- years after Anambra monorail MOU funfare, where is the rail and where is the company stand?

Without providing clear answer to this, obi can't get my vote. The corruption in small structureless LP is even more than that of PDP and APC with sacking of almost many top members. Imagine the corruption that LP will harbour if it should get population close to that of APC/PDP. LP can't be the answer we need in this country at moment, people packaging him are only being sentimental. To be frank, he is not yet competent for the complex job. He should move to one side and let Jagaban pass; he has prepared for years and has track records that even blind can perceived.

Lagos is now the leading state in Nigeria because PDP, APGA and LP have never ruled it before. See all states that are ruled by PDP and APGA in terms of security, abandon projects and economy. APGA-obi invested into beer but can not allow her daughter to work with the same company after returning to Nigeria until he crawled to Lagos to beg Tinubu for teaching job to her daughter. For 2023, Tinubu is the only ever prepared candidate with performance track record, I encourage you not to waste your vote; give it to Tinubu, shun sentiment and tribalism.

Stop packaging incompetent obi, even Soludo that has access to correct governance data of obi has warned that obi performance in Anambra is next to nothing, so; why will I vote for such an individual with no convincing track record of performance as president? Never!
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Welcome to the camp of labourer in vain. Your vote and your entire family had been counted already as part of 5% that has no effect. I may join you if I know only good thing that Obi has done before apart from "he will, he will... ", It is easy to say he will, when he gets there and he will can not work out again as expected, he begins to do trial and error governance again. To me, I am not convinced with his track record, he said he will not leave APGA, he left. He said he will not contest again, here is he contesting.

He promised us monorail that will link Anambra to enugu by signing MOU with Canadian company, he couldn't deliver, and yet he couldn't tell us reason for not delivering despite funds agreed to be financed by Canadian company within four years. With federal government rail and that of Lagos, people were carried along with funding/non-funding availability. 12- years after Anambra monorail MOU funfare, where is the rail and where is the company stand?

Without providing clear answer to this, obi can't get my vote. The corruption in small structureless LP is even more than that of PDP and APC with sacking of almost many top members. Imagine the corruption that LP will harbour if it should get population close to that of APC/PDP. LP can't be the answer we need in this country at moment, people packaging him are only being sentimental. To be frank, he is not yet competent for the complex job. He should move to one side and let Jagaban pass; he has prepared for years and has track records that even blind can perceived.

Lagos is now the leading state in Nigeria because PDP, APGA and LP have never ruled it before. See all states that are ruled by PDP and APGA in terms of security, abandon projects and economy. APGA-obi invested into beer but can not allow her daughter to work with the same company after returning to Nigeria until he crawled to Lagos to beg Tinubu for teaching job to her daughter. For 2023, Tinubu is the only ever prepared candidate with performance track record, I encourage you not to waste your vote; give it to Tinubu, shun sentiment and tribalism.

Stop packaging incompetent obi, even Soludo that has access to correct governance data of obi has warned that obi performance in Anambra is next to nothing, so; why will I vote for such an individual with no convincing track record of performance as president? Never!

This rope will be scarce next year. Buy yours now because you will definitely need it.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Jack005(m): 3:36am On Dec 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Gibberish. Your tears are delicious grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Workch: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

You stupi.d people display your VIN and some even turn the back of their PVCs and display their bar code online. When your opponents, who already know who you will vote for, employ tech savvy guys to block your exposed PVCs from being read by BVAS on election day, don't blame anyone. Your stupidit.y makes your candidate lose your vote.
How? You can get everyone's Vin on inec portal.
Aren't you the stupid person here?
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by princepee: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

are you referring to this picture or another?
Cus nothing is showing
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Workch:
How? You can get everyone's Vin on inec portal.
Aren't you the stupid person here?

Don't mind him. He's just been delusional.

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
princepee:
are you referring to this picture or another?
Cus nothing is showing

Even if its showing there's nothing you can do with it.

You can easily see the VIN in INEC portal.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by sreamsense: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Jack005:
Gibberish. Your tears are delicious grin

RealLagosBoy:

This rope will be scarce next year. Buy yours now because you will definitely need it.

Address the issues I raised and stop being emotional, abusive and sentimental in your submission. If weaknesses like these were found in Buhari or Tinubu, you will tell him to resign without giving him second chance. Carefully address issues I raised about obi, without that I can't vote for him based on sentiment. It won't work!
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by id911(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Don't mind him. He's just been delusional.

The VIN of People you have shown, do you know who there are going to vote for? No. If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help you.
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2022
id911:

The VIN of People you have shown, do you know who there are going to vote for? No. If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help you.

It's very simple. This PVC's are from a particular local government in Borno State. Its obvious they will either vote for APC or PDP. As a Labour party tech guru I can decide to block all of them.

I can as well go to Lagos and block as many PVC as possible bearing Yoruba Muslim names because its obvious they will vote for Tinubu.

Or APC can go to Anambra state block all the PVC because its obvious that they will vote for Obi.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Address the issues I raised and stop being emotional, abusive and sentimental in your submission. If weaknesses like these were found in Buhari or Tinubu, you will tell him to resign without giving him second chance. Carefully address issues I raised about obi, without that I can't vote for him based on sentiment. It won't work!

With or without your miserable 1 vote. Peter Obi is your next president and there's nothing you Urchins can do about it.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by sreamsense: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

With or without your miserable 1 vote Peter Obi is your next president and there's nothing you Urchins can do about it.
Ok, I thought I was talking to a mature guy; continue labouring in vain then, it will soon do you like a film trick when Tinubu is declared a winner as the best and ever prepared candidate. The only obi winning is online; you can see him winning all online polls every week; that is the only comfort zone for him at moment. By February when reality hits you, you will come back to laugh at your online polls stupidity for structureless LP
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Ok, I thought I was talking to a mature guy; continue labouring in vain then, it will soon do you like a film trick when Tinubu is declared a winner as the best and ever prepared candidate. The only obi winning is online; you can see him winning all online polls every week; that is the only comfort zone for him at moment. By February when reality hits you, you will come back to laugh at your online polls stupidity for structureless LP

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by sreamsense: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.
Your votes and that of your family are inconsequential; they are already counted to be part of 5% that has no effect. Only one okada man in the north with multiple wives and children where obi is ineffective will erase and render your entire family votes inconsequential. So, be ready for premium tear in february!
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by Frank688915: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
JoeNL22:

Same here oo
From Ikeja LGA.
We are voting Obi

Werey, be snapping another people pvc, better face una 2 x 2, politics no be una way because i don't understand how joe take be seun
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Your votes and that of your family are inconsequential; they are already counted to be part of 5% that has no effect. Only one okada man in the north with multiple wives and children where obi is ineffective will erase and render your entire family votes inconsequential. So, be ready for premium tear in february!

Dj please play "Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake.

Your tears are very delicious especially on a Christmas day. grin grin grin

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Frank688915:

Werey, be snapping another people pvc, better face una 2 x 2, politics no be una way because i don't understand how joe take be seun

Yes o. We are snapping other people's PVC.

Hope you can now sleep?

Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Frank688915:

You are a big fool.
That's me. If you don't like it. You can hug transformer.
Re: See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Yes o. We are snapping other people's PVC.

Hope you can now sleep?
Don't mind him.....truly, now I know these urchins don't have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Wins All Seats In Taraba LG Poll / Cecilia Ibru Currently Being Interrogated By Efcc - Breaking News / Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.