Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo (9933 Views)

Poll: Rate The Photo on a scale of 1-5

1 = Trash: 13% (21 votes)
2= Not bad: 26% (41 votes)
3 = Damn!: 13% (21 votes)
4= Very Hot: 33% (52 votes)
5= Perfection: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by opad22u: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
She must have had a bum enlargement like nicki minaj. I dont remember her having a shoot out arsenal like that since her NEW DAWN ON 10 days. Anyway, guys will drool. I like it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by opad22u: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
She must have had a bum enlargement like nicki minaj. I dont remember her having a shoot out arsenal like that since her NEW DAWN ON 10 days. Anyway, guys will drool. I like it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by Outstrip(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
PERFECTION. Anyway I am biased because I simply love Funmi Iyanda. I can't believe anyone will say she is not stunning here. How many 20 year olds can brag of a body like that. She is about 10 years older than me and I will not be bold enough to stand next to her in a bathing suit. Go on with your bad self Sis Funmi. Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by thegeorgy(f): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
she is perfectly hot.wish to be like this when i grow, lol
Re: Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo by ektbear: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
Gbenge 77:

She wan receive something from behind?

hehe grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks To Oprah For Comparing Me To Julia Roberts – Genevieve Nnaji / Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Kim Kardashian's Unclad Pix Photoshoped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.