Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari (48642 Views)

COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nchenches: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
ijustdey:
Explains why he won’t miss Aso Rock

Says his best not good enough

As Family, friends, eulogized him at 80

We won’t disappoint you- Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/

First shot was fired by a president Buhari who told the world on Al-Jazerer that he would govern the 75% that voted him but less than the 5% that refused to vote for him.
And Buhari maintained his vow.
He got the appropriate opposition, including renaming him Jubril of Sudan; which he incurred from the 5% he refused good governance.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by chibrolex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
happy birthday and long life to our dear president...Sell your gift card of any kind at a very high rate...whatsapp..07026060212
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by ada9ja(f): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Roboto11:

Obi himself spends time in London Hospitals.

But as vegetable or in coma
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Fujiyama: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
coolitempa:
Vote asiwaju to replicate the achievements of Lagos across Nigeria…vote based on records and not sentiments. If you do this, you will agree that asiwaju has no rival.

^^^
grin

After 8 disastrous years of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's APC in power at the centre and a majority of the states.

There isn't much to campaign with - so we are being regaled with imaginary tales of his stint as governor - beginning 23 long years ago. undecided

The so called APC national leader has nothing to call upon - after 8 long, locust-ridden years of his party at the helm. We have been reduced to listening to fables about his so called 'achievements' cheesy - under a different political party - 15 to 23 years ago!

Failure should not be rewarded. The APC has failed Nigerians and should pay a heavy price - if we know what we are doing.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/
Definitely Aso Rock will miss you our able president. God Bless You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
ijustdey:

Definitely Aso Rock will miss you. Our Able President. God Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Ken4Christ: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Deception of the century. This is all I have to say.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nchenches: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Dear Jubril From Sudan,

Calling a region "5%" was it a funny joke to you?

Useless Jubril From Sudan. grin

I swear I never saw your post before mine above.

Buhari's 5% comment was most unpresidential. But he never understood, because we are in Africa. In the Western world, it's enough to earn him impeachment.
When a president describes the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in a country as 5%, he incurred wotowoto from the group, the same wotowoto he earlier set our to give the group.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Espelbengz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
See one of them.. Na Dem!

Saywhat10:

You spent the better part of your government in coma in a foreign hospital....What did you expect the people to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by bikefab(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mumu President...
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
loosecanon50:
When you’re always traveling to UK to service your faulty engine what did you expect?

Aminu Jibrin El-sudani. I have called you the name again

Abeg go barracks talk am loud... Don't be a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nchenches: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The originator of that degree of foolishness is now cooling his sorry arss in a cage.

Both the originator and his overgrown foolish puppies now roam social media typing washouts less expected of baby goats. All in their bids to install a criminal who will continue from where the originator stopped.

Their activities make me wonder if animals are now allowed on social media. angry

Post has become a thread for political campaign for Tinubu by Tinubu urchinn. Every thing for you people is for campaign for Tinubu.

Hilarious:
Buhari said some foolish people were waiting for him
at the Mosque to marry another wife.
You could be one of those people waiting for him.

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Roboto11: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2022
ada9ja:

But as vegetable or in coma

He was a vegetable.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Serious information below!

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Danniedpastor(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can see u are jobless and don't have work to do. But lemme tell you. Pandemic Obituary is going nowhere APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ because Buhari have lifted over 400 billion Nigerians out of poverty.

400 billion? What's the population f Nigeria again?
You know a fool by what he says.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Igboslayer: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2022
“there are people around that think that they can intimidate me to get what they want instead of going through certain systems to earn whatever they want to earn. And they are some people who want to be clever by half.”

Urchins are properly defined above by Buhari .
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by ablejesus26(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

A good leader must have a large heart to accommodate diverse/contrary opinions including insults while focusing on his main task of delivering quality Leadership.

The Balablu Bulaba man is already complaining that Social media gives him High BP even when he is yet to occupy the hot seat, indirectly telling us he would place an embargo on SM if he wins. cheesy

grin grin haha guy you be kolo ooo grin
Baba emilokan think se na play play sturvs undecided
That man no well oo,We don dey tell una like dis oo,if him smoke that Colorado wey dey make am reason sturvs like use Corn get Electricity,him fit sell this Country to Togo grin
Bubu even Well pass this man wey una dey see so,just be sey BOBO Chicago sabi package him shit from beginning undecided
LET'S all join hands to take APC out first, there's no reason why they should be on the ballots again,they failed woefully in their primary responsibility. Or is it bcus people are not stoning them like they requested as punishment for failure undecided
Look at life before APC came in undecided
E never get time wey This Country don experience this level of suffering and hardship wey APC dey dish out on a regular basis,yet some people still want them to bring in the oga pkatapkata of the same evil party.
E be like se werey plenty pass normal human being for this Country oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Sermwell(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2022
kingsways:
So why wasn’t Kanu charged for that?

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he would blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that
So in the whole of Nigeria, only Nnmandi Kanu knew buhari is jubril from Sudan? Smh
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by pekisdgee(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Mission accomplished baba niyee
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by 234daniel2010(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2022
coolitempa:
Vote asiwaju to replicate the achievements of Lagos across Nigeria…vote based on records and not sentiments. If you do this, you will agree that asiwaju has no rival.

The way Tinubu brought Agbero to Lagos is u want him to replicate that in other part of Nigeria? You most be joking.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by fredoooooo: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2022
234daniel2010:

The way Tinubu brought Agbero to Lagos is u want him to replicate that in other part of Nigeria? You most be joking.
Who brought the Agenros in Anambra? I thought Ibadan hot the most uneducated agberos in Nigeora not until i saw the kmes in Anambra .... who brought those ones ? Obi and the OBITUARISTS abi ?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Denoh68: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2022
DEATH WILL BE YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR, I DECLARE IT WITH AUTHORITY IN JESUS NAME AMEN, LISTEN CAREFULLY. IF YOU TRY ME YOU DIE. I DON'T PLAY. TAKE TIME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE,IF I DECLARE IT,YOU WILL SEE IT COME TO PASS. I HAVE SEEN YOUR BITTERNESS TOWARDS THE IGBOS, I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY. BUT IF YOU DARE ME,YOU ARE GONE,JUST A DECLARATION.
Wickedfacts:

Have you ever seen anyone charged for being stupid?

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Those who wake their parents with sliding tackles would feel like kicking the Oba off the throne of his forefathers for this statement. And those Obidients in Edo would be confused whether to open their mouths to insult the Oba or pretend they didn't read this.

-Okoro bufo
How come it is you and your father that I am insulting here then ?
Learn how to not be a political thug and respect other people's opinions, why the need to degrade because someone (An emperor for that matter) eulogized someone else ? Who insulted you ? If you don't like buhari does that mean you should now be insulting anybody who eulogized him ? Look how your ignorant stupid self didn't say anything about buhari but went to insult the monarch who eulogized him ? What type of madness is in you ?
And don't even talk about what you don't know, we Edo people love and respect our emperor, we don't joke with his status. So keep your political thuggery for yourself and your father the ba.stard cvck svcker.
Next time if you have a problem with someone (buhari in this case) you talk about that person, not about someone else for eulogizing him.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by skukimania(f): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can see u are jobless and don't have work to do. But lemme tell you. Pandemic Obituary is going nowhere APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ because Buhari have lifted over 400 billion Nigerians out of poverty.

400 billion Nigerians? shocked Where did you get this statistic?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Wickedfacts: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Denoh68:
DEATH WILL BE YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR, I DECLARE IT WITH AUTHORITY IN JESUS NAME AMEN, LISTEN CAREFULLY. IF YOU TRY ME YOU DIE. I DON'T PLAY. TAKE TIME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE,IF I DECLARE IT,YOU WILL SEE IT COME TO PASS. I HAVE SEEN YOUR BITTERNESS TOWARDS THE IGBOS, I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY. BUT IF YOU DARE ME,YOU ARE GONE,JUST A DECLARATION.

By the Powers of the Heaven and the Earth, by the elements of the Waters, Earth, Fire and Wind, all forces of the kingdoms of the Heavens and the Earth will work together to bring sudden death upon your household.
Mysterious sicknesses and sudden death will wipe out the young in your family, heartbreak and accidents will kill the older persons in your family.
You will do burials back to back in your family without stopping and may the cries of newborn never be heard in your family.
You will spend all your life nursing sickness and after spending all your resources, you will die a shameful death.

I declare today that you will die of accident before the new year. Your blood will wash the highway. It is sealed in the Heavens and in the Earth, nothing can change it.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by ogkrakkid(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2022
kingsways:
So why wasn’t Kanu charged for that?

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he would blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that
For Christ sake how will u ever believe a thing like that. Gush
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Wickedfacts: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Denoh68:

Stupid impotent pauper. Your mates are doing good things in life, you are a penniless charlatan claiming to be in Bible school.
Listen here, you daft pig. You will die a shameful death and those who know you will be ashamed of associating with you.
You will suffer here and suffer in the afterlife. You are a walking corpse and you will roam about looking for what will finally kill you.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Denoh68: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2022
I DECLARE BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, IF I BE A MAN OF GOD, MAY YOU NEVER EXPERIENCE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL SEE THE GOOD OF THE LAND BUT YOU WILL NOT EAT OF IT. MAY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION KIVE IN POVERTY ALL THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, I DECLARE PSALMS 91 WORK AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN. MAY YOU PAY FOR THE SINS OF YOUR DEAD AND ROTTEN ANCESTORS IN JESUS NAME AMEN. MAY SORROW EVER BE YOUR FAMILY'S PORTION, MAY THE SICKNESS OF EGYPT FALL ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN, MAY YOUR DAUGHTERS REMAIN BARREN TILL THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AMEN MAY YOUR SONS LIVE WASTEFUL LIVES FOREVER AMEN, LASTLY MAY THE GATES OF HELL SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIR GENERAT ACCORDING TO REVELATIONS 20 V 15.BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT I DECLARE IT,IF BE A MAN OF GOD MAY THESE WORDS COME TO PASS IN JESUS' NAME AMEN
Wickedfacts:

By the Powers of the Heaven and the Earth, by the elements of the Waters, Earth, Fire and Wind, all forces of the kingdoms of the Heavens and the Earth will work together to bring sudden death upon your household.
Mysterious sicknesses and sudden death will wipe out the young in your family, heartbreak and accidents will kill the older persons in your family.
You will do burials back to back in your family without stopping and may the cries of newborn never be heard in your family.
You will spend all your life nursing sickness and after spending all your resources, you will die a shameful death.

I declare today that you will die of accident before the new year. Your blood will wash the highway. It is sealed in the Heavens and in the Earth, nothing can change it.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2022
He described him as the promoter of traditional institutions and for preventing the returned artefacts of Benin Kingdom from being relooted, when he instructed that, the artifacts must be handed to the traditional ruler directly.

Oba of Benin just fired a shot at Obaseki. Lol....

By the way I'm still surprised how Nnamdi Kanu managed to deceive most Igbos that Buhari is a sudanese called jubrin. Igbos are dullards aswear.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Denoh68: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Stupid impotent pauper. Your mates are doing good things in life, you are a penniless charlatan claiming to be in Bible school.
Listen here, you daft pig. You will die a shameful death and those who know you will be ashamed of associating with you.
You will suffer here and suffer in the afterlife. You are a walking corpse and you will roam about looking for what will finally kill you.
YES, PSALM 91 IS MY DEFENCE. PAINS ARE SURE IN CHRIST, BUT SUFFERING IS A CHOICE, BUT I WILL RATHER GLORY IN SUFFERING AND WAITING ON GOD THAN STEAL LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS TINUBU AND AWOLOWO. I AM IN THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU. MAYBE SLEEPING WITH YOUR DEAD MOTHER. LISTEN GOOD BASTARD, YOUR HATE WILL KILL YOU, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM. YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG PERSON AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WON'T SURVIVE THIS. WATCH OUT. BASTARD. SON OF BELIAL, BEELZEBUB. UGLY MONSTER HEADED FIR DESTRUCTION. SON OF REPROACH. SON OF PERDITION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.