Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari (48613 Views)

COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Wickedfacts: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2022
Denoh68:
I DECLARE BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, IF I BE A MAN OF GOD, MAY YOU NEVER EXPERIENCE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL SEE THE GOOD OF THE LAND BUT YOU WILL NOT EAT OF IT. MAY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION KIVE IN POVERTY ALL THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, I DECLARE PSALMS 91 WORK AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN. MAY YOU PAY FOR THE SINS OF YOUR DEAD AND ROTTEN ANCESTORS IN JESUS NAME AMEN. MAY SORROW EVER BE YOUR FAMILY'S PORTION, MAY THE SICKNESS OF EGYPT FALL ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN, MAY YOUR DAUGHTERS REMAIN BARREN TILL THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AMEN MAY YOUR SONS LIVE WASTEFUL LIVES FOREVER AMEN, LASTLY MAY THE GATES OF HELL SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIR GENERAT ACCORDING TO REVELATIONS 20 V 15.BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT I DECLARE IT,IF BE A MAN OF GOD MAY THESE WORDS COME TO PASS IN JESUS' NAME AMEN

Go and declare money upon your wretched life, you miserable bastard.
You are a man of God but you want to marry a wretched washed up hoe.
Look here, you jobless pauper, the curses of Deuteronomy 28 are upon the lives of all your family members.

You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him. [1]
The LORD will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess.
The LORD will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish.
The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron.
The LORD will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.
The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
Your carcasses will be food for all the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and there will be no one to frighten them away.
The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.
The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
At midday you will grope about like a blind man in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and ravish her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them.
Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2022
Indispensable85:
He described him as the promoter of traditional institutions and for preventing the returned artefacts of Benin Kingdom from being relooted, when he instructed that, the artifacts must be handed to the traditional ruler directly.

Oba of Benin just fired a shot at Obaseki. Lol....

By the way I'm still surprised how Nnamdi Kanu managed to deceive most Igbos that Buhari is a sudanese called jubrin. Igbos are dullards aswear.
The one and only Oba wasn't talking about Edo-state governor. But about the fact that delivering the artefacts directly to the palace is a good policy which would stop anybody from looting them. No middle man, no corruption, directly to the palace !
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by jibrilELsudan: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2022
SHEY YOU DEY WHYNE ME NI

Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Wickedfacts: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Denoh68:
YES, PSALM 91 IS MY DEFENCE. PAINS ARE SURE IN CHRIST, BUT SUFFERING IS A CHOICE, BUT I WILL RATHER GLORY IN SUFFERING AND WAITING ON GOD THAN STEAL LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS TINUBU AND AWOLOWO. I AM IN THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU. MAYBE SLEEPING WITH YOUR DEAD MOTHER. LISTEN GOOD BASTARD, YOUR HATE WILL KILL YOU, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM. YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG PERSON AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WON'T SURVIVE THIS. WATCH OUT. BASTARD. SON OF BELIAL, BEELZEBUB. UGLY MONSTER HEADED FIR DESTRUCTION. SON OF REPROACH. SON OF PERDITION.

The curses of Deuteronomy 28 are upon your life. Your destiny is truncated and you will never amount to anything good in life.
The curses upon your life are unchangeable and witches and wizards will destroy your life.
The almighty will hand over to your enemies to destroy and you will be eternally wasted.

Stupid Nyamuri pig, you will die like your idiotic fathers and ESN will slice the towotow of the dead smelly pig you call a mother.

the LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
He will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you.
The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.
You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the LORD your God.
Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.
Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Denoh68: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Zechariah 3:1 The Prophet's Vision of the High Priest
In another vision the Lord showed me the High Priest Joshua standing before the angel of the Lord. And there beside Joshua stood Satan, ready to bring an accusation against him.
Zechariah 3:2 The angel of the Lord said to Satan, “May the Lord condemn you, Satan! May the Lord, who loves Jerusalem, condemn you. This man is like a stick snatched from the fire.”
Zechariah 3:3 Joshua was standing there, wearing filthy clothes.
Zechariah 3:4 The angel said to his heavenly attendants, “Take away the filthy clothes this man is wearing.” Then he said to Joshua, “I have taken away your sin and will give you new clothes to wear.”
Zechariah 3:5 He commanded the attendants to put a clean turban on Joshua's head. They did so, and then they put the new clothes on him while the angel of the Lord stood there.
Zechariah 3:6 Then the angel told Joshua that
Zechariah 3:7 the Lord Almighty had said: “If you obey my laws and perform the duties I have assigned you, then you will continue to be in charge of my Temple and its courts, and I will hear your prayers, just as I hear the prayers of the angels who are in my presence.
Zechariah 3:8 Listen then, Joshua, you who are the High Priest; and listen, you fellow priests of his, you that are the sign of a good future: I will reveal my servant, who is called The Branch!
Zechariah 3:9 I am placing in front of Joshua a single stone with seven facets. I will engrave an inscription on it, and in a single day I will take away the sin of this land.
Zechariah 3:10 When that day comes, each of you will invite your neighbor to come and enjoy peace and security, surrounded by your vineyards and fig trees.”THIS IS MY PORTION,ME ABD MY FAMILY IN JESUS'NAME AMEN
SON OF BELIAL,YOU ARE DOOMED. RETARD.

The curses of Deuteronomy 28 are upon your life. Your destiny is truncated and you will never amount to anything good in life.
The curses upon your life are unchangeable and witches and wizards will destroy your life.
The almighty will hand over to your enemies to destroy and you will be eternally wasted.

Stupid Nyamuri pig, you will die like your idiotic fathers and ESN will slice the towotow of the dead smelly pig you call a mother.

the LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
He will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you.
The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.
You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the LORD your God.
Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.
Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Denoh68: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Numbers 23:8 How can I curse what God has not cursed,
Or speak of doom when the Lord has not?
Numbers 23:9 From the high rocks I can see them;
I can watch them from the hills.
They are a nation that lives alone;
They know they are blessed more than other nations.
Numbers 23:10 The descendants of Israel are like the dust—
There are too many of them to be counted.
Let me end my days like one of God's people;
Let me die in peace like the righteous.”
Numbers 23:11 Then Balak said to Balaam, “What have you done to me? I brought you here to curse my enemies, but all you have done is bless them.”
Numbers 23:12 He answered, “I can say only what the Lord tells me to say.”
Numbers 23:19 God is not like people, who lie;
He is not a human who changes his mind.
Whatever he promises, he does;
He speaks, and it is done.
Numbers 23:20 I have been instructed to bless,
And when God blesses, I cannot call it back.
Numbers 23:21 I foresee that Israel's future
Will bring her no misfortune or trouble.
The Lord their God is with them;
They proclaim that he is their king.
Numbers 23:22 God has brought them out of Egypt;
He fights for them like a wild ox.
Numbers 23:23 There is no magic charm, no witchcraft,
That can be used against the nation of Israel.
Now people will say about Israel,
‘Look what God has done!’
Numbers 23:24 The nation of Israel is like a mighty lion:
It doesn't rest until it has torn and devoured,
Until it has drunk the blood of those it has killed.”
Numbers 23:26 Balaam answered, “Didn't I tell you that I had to do everything that the Lord told me?”
DEVIL,READ THIS. YOUR TIME IS UP.I WILL NOT QUOTE YOU AGAIN UNTILL I HEAR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION HAVE BEEN BURIED THIS YEAR.
Go and declare money upon your wretched life, you miserable bastard.
You are a man of God but you want to marry a wretched washed up hoe.
Look here, you jobless pauper, the curses of Deuteronomy 28 are upon the lives of all your family members.

You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him. [1]
The LORD will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess.
The LORD will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish.
The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron.
The LORD will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.
The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
Your carcasses will be food for all the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and there will be no one to frighten them away.
The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.
The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
At midday you will grope about like a blind man in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and ravish her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them.
Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Ghostwon82:
The one and only Oba wasn't talking about Edo-state governor. But about the fact that delivering the artefacts directly to the palace is a good policy which would stop anybody from looting them. No middle man, no corruption, directly to the palace !

You don't know what fight took place between Obaseki and the palace concerning this artefacts. Only Edo people knew what happened.

So the oba is directly talking to Obaseki in this statement.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by NessFortunate: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2022
ijustdey:
Explains why he won’t miss Aso Rock

Says his best not good enough

As Family, friends, eulogized him at 80

We won’t disappoint you- Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/

Mr President just admitting why Kanu would forever not be released by his ADMINISTRATION. He say the thing pain am. Na wa. Smh.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Maski87: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2022
The worst administration ever in Nigeria, buhari is a very good man
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by starstaz(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Pain them,sweet us
Sweet us, pain them.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Caseless: 3:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Saywhat10:

You spent the better part of your government in coma in a foreign hospital....What did you expect the people to think.
say "what does he expect the idiots to think?", reasonable people didn't think like that.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Caseless: 3:12am On Dec 25, 2022
kingsways:
So why wasn’t Kanu charged for that?

You charged Kanu for so many things but never charged him for saying you are Jubril from Sudan. That sort of made me believe he was right. That sort of made me believe you were scared he would blow the whole thing open if you charged him for that
you and Kanu mumu sha. Una brain weak, that was why such useless story flew from your so called leader to you and you fell for it.

Why should any responsible man pay attention to such nonsense?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2022
Indispensable85:

You don't know what fight took place between Obaseki and the palace concerning this artefacts. Only Edo people knew what happened.

So the oba is directly talking to Obaseki in this statement.
Keep quiet, my explanation doesn't need an explanation.
And did you even consider in your head that I might actually be Edo ?
As I said, the one and only Oba is not talking about the governor of Edo-state, he is talking about the swift process of getting the artefacts directly to the palace without middlemen.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by LordKushmann(m): 3:32am On Dec 25, 2022
loosecanon50:
When you’re always traveling to UK to service your faulty engine what did you expect?

Aminu Jibrin El-sudani. I have called you the name again

And ever since 2017, the mysterious ailment has gone away. No more extended stays in the hospital. If you're a gerontologist, you'd know it's practically impossible for a man that aged and plagued with disease to survive. I'm waiting for him after Aso. After all, Jonathan is still perambulating everywhere. Lemme see if he'll retire to Daura.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Dec 25, 2022
I don’t care to read that. Of all presidents since 1999, the only one who stayed humble to the end was Jonathan. The problem was the people around him wanted him to act like every other despot who ruled us. Remove the two term exit stipulation and see which of these men would willingly leave after one or two tenures.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 4:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Jubril
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by zeyt: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Nigerians won't appreciate Buhari untill after he left the presidency. Tell me who is credible and trustworthy: Atiku or Tunibu? They are birds of the same feathers. Obi well not sure where to place him but I think we can't trust an igbo to be president. They must have hidden agenda for igbo society.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Mayor101010(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2022
The way the affairs of this country is being run , a person will want to believe no one is control of the government. In my opinion there's a kind of game play going on in Aso Villa. That's why Nigerians must stand up and send all this criminals who are ganging up to continue his "LEGACY" away.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by broadman20: 4:33am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can see u are jobless and don't have work to do. But lemme tell you. Pandemic Obituary is going nowhere APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ because Buhari have lifted over 400 billion Nigerians out of poverty.

Hahahaha!

Go and ask PDP after boasting to rule Nigeria for 50 years what happened to them.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Americans will always say.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Thepotterman: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2022
To be honest buhari tried his best for this country, but his best wasn't enough, I'm sure when he wanted to become the president he never knew the job would be this hard, he was not well prepared for the job
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Bobbiee: 4:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Man that's an incompetent weakling. He had 8 years to govern and only brought untold hardship on everyone. Didn't even have the decency to resign. Good riddance if you ask me
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by occfx: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2022
ijustdey:
Explains why he won’t miss Aso Rock

Says his best not good enough

As Family, friends, eulogized him at 80

We won’t disappoint you- Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/calling-me-jubril-from-sudan-wasnt-a-funny-joke-buhari/

Buhari has started behaving like buhari of 2015 again... I don't understand this aso rock sha. They turn to demon as soon as they enter and come back to humans when going out. PO, should change position oo
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by kingsceemark(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos wail?

This yoru-bad mustard terrorist, calling everyone you see on Nairaland an Igbo person without verification makes you more stupid than illiterate Fulani herdsmen
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by afamaustin(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2022
It is what it is.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Saywhat10: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're heartless and people like you cannot be great because they mock Greatness all the time.
Oh really so I have to support a failed government just to make you fill good. Kindly compare the price of rice before and after this government,while you are at it compare the price of fuel too....oh I forgot there is fuel scarcity as we speak.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Passionnn: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2022
ManirBK:
God bless BUHARI God bless Nigeria
You need God's blessings more than Buhari.
The dude has amass resources that will last him in a hundred lifetimes.
Pray for yourself.
E get why.
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Saywhat10: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Kenmatt:

You typed balderdash. There was a US President that even ruled from his Wheelchair, to the extent that he became incapacitated to discharge his official functions, yet United States didn't give a damn on that.
Was there fuel scarcity on Christmas day when that US president ruled?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by Saywhat10: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos wail?
I'm sure you still queued for fuel this week and you are here typing rubbish,are not tired of suffering and smiling?
Re: Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari by omokab: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Saywhat10:

You spent the better part of your government in coma in a foreign hospital....What did you expect the people to think.
only what you are good doing at your age. Better change to a promising life in 2023 to leave a good legacy for children,family and friends .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.