Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Much Is Chicken In Your Area - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Chicken In Your Area (24291 Views)

Noiler Chicken In Nigeria / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / The Most Expensive Chicken In The World, Sold For 900'000naira (£1'700) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Nchenches: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
At Orlu, it's N8k for golden layer, if you know how to haggle.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by ceejay80s(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Decentdave:
I went to market this morning for Xmas shopping, to my own surprise, the only cheap chicken you can get is spent (old) layers which is around #4500.00 to #6500...

Broiler and Noiler depending on Size is between 12k to 15k while Turkey ranges from 40k to 50k In Badagry market Lagos.

State your Location and price let's compare.
i nought mine frim my mother inlaw for 9k very big hen
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by fcbelle72(f): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Letlovelead213:
Chicken is 1500 in ijegun
... Liar grin
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by zedegit: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
#8000 for a sizable chicken. I see it selling #9 -#10000 tomorrow though.

Rush hour
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Jamalson(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
for my area is from 6k to 10k kaduna' sabon tasha to be precise

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DrDunamis(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Decentdave:
I went to market this morning for Xmas shopping, to my own surprise, the only cheap chicken you can get is spent (old) layers which is around #4500.00 to #6500...

Broiler and Noiler depending on Size is between 12k to 15k while Turkey ranges from 40k to 50k In Badagry market Lagos.

State your Location and price let's compare.
It's Christmas not xmas

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
DollarBuddy:
I'm really not a lover of meat. So I bought fresh catfish grin grin

Four big catfish at 3k each.
Stop it there!
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by spiceadole: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2022
DarkPheonix:

You think the high cost of chicken is the seller's fault? Do you have any idea how much chicken feed cost? Do you have any idea about the cost of drugs? Do you know what it takes to breed chicken in commercial quantities?

I pray the lord bless you so you can afford to buy chicken instead of talking like a suffer head.

I can feed you and your entire family for 1 month with my 1 month salary and change will remain.

You think I'm broke like you ..I pity Nigerians..
I came in from UK last week .And the hardship is glaring.
Unnecessary rush for chicken they obviously can't afford
Must you people eat chicken on Christmas day?

People will steal because of chicken.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by WorWorBoy: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2022
15k in Port Harcourt.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Zeewirld: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2022
I don't understand why a lot of persons put themselves under unnecessary pressure because of all these events.. Spending so much Why And to even think that some will beg or borrow makes it more annoying. Why struggle to buy Christmas clothes ,foods and chicken Why not make do with what you have?? The other day, someone was begging for Money to travel to enjoy Christmas...The excuse is "nay Christmas..nay our tradition to travel"
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Calabar
10-15k
I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2022
spiceadole:

I can feed you and your entire family for 1 month with my 1 month salary and change will remain.

Nonsense!

Calm down
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Cerebellum:
The one my person buy come yesterday was 3 for 200k, seller say nah golden chicken, shey you dey whyne your papa nigrin

3 Chickens 200k??
Bros what do u really take us for
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Ayoade19(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2022
I stay at Ijagemo, priced chicken today, iy was 9,500

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Omonigeriarere: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2022
It costs me being awake only. There are places to get them free. But only in the night �
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by abebi77572: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Na egg sure pass... APC finished NigeriaNa egg sure pass... APC finished Nigeria...
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Jostoman: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2022
HateBigots:
Na egg sure pass... APC finished Nigeria
grin grin
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by dankorode(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2022
spiceadole:
Must you people buy chicken?

If everyone ignores this meat,the sellers will "behave"
I dey tell you.
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Vawulence001: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
na crocodile grin grin
Danibonk:
Turkey 40 to 50k na cow or na camel
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DarkPheonix: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
spiceadole:

Nonsense!
Oya feed me and my entire family for one month na, you all be behind your keyboard claiming billionaire and ordinary 15k chicken you are lamenting, I asked you simple question on the cost of breeding chicken and you are forming from your mouth wetin concern me if you came from abroad when you can't even afford old layer.
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by staga: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Oya feed me and my entire family for one month na, you all be behind your keyboard claiming billionaire and ordinary 15k chicken you are lamenting, I asked you simple question on the cost of breeding chicken and you are forming from your mouth wetin concern me if you came from abroad when you can't even afford old layer.

The hardship in UK is crushing.
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DarkPheonix: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
staga:

The hardship in UK is crushing.
cheesy
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by NezzyMike: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
DarkPheonix:

You think the high cost of chicken is the seller's fault? Do you have any idea how much chicken feed cost? Do you have any idea about the cost of drugs? Do you know what it takes to breed chicken in commercial quantities?

I pray the lord bless you so you can afford to buy chicken instead of talking like a suffer head.

I pity people that wasted their money to buy chicken of more than 4k in this period. I eat it almost every weekend before this season and so wonder why I should buy it this much. Las las na Una go suffer am.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DarkPheonix: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
NezzyMike:

I pity people that wasted their money to buy chicken of more than 4k in this period. I eat it almost every weekend before this season and so wonder why I should buy it this much. Las las na Una go suffer am.

One bag of chicken feed is sold at average of 8.5k depending on the feed type (some cost about 10k), a single broiler will consume about one bag before reaching maturity and you pay to buy the brioler chick and also spend money on drug, you won't even get old layer for 4k unless you are not talking about full chicken.
Nah you know wetin you go suffer.
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by NezzyMike: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
DarkPheonix:

One bag of chicken feed is sold at average of 8.5k depending on the feed type (some cost about 10k), a single broiler will consume about one bag before reaching maturity and you pay to buy the brioler chick and also spend money on drug, you won't even get old layer for 4k unless you are not talking about full chicken.
Nah you know wetin you go suffer.

Sebi the Christmas don finish undecided
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by Decentdave(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
NezzyMike:

Sebi the Christmas don finish undecided
so na till another Xmas u go chop chicken... pover Tea
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by NezzyMike: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Decentdave:

Na poverty dey make una dey sell am 15k! It's only someone that eats it during special occasions that fall for una hike in price.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DarkPheonix: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Decentdave:

cheesy grin
Re: How Much Is Chicken In Your Area by DarkPheonix: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2022
NezzyMike:

Na poverty dey make una dey sell am 15k! It's only someone that eats it during special occasions that fall for una hike in price.
Price hike? Are you being serious or you've lost touch with reality or you nor just get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Wealth From Snail Farming In Nigeria / Soya Beans Powder Mixed With Millet,dryfish,groundnut And Guinea Corn. / Olatunde Agbato Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.