Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) (13443 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Laple0541(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Our incoming president cone May 29th, 2023.

WHO JAH BLESS, NO YANMIRI CAN CURSE.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Invest4growth: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thank God it was not Tinubu that coined the title. Heaven would have nearly fallen. My English tells me there is a word called felicitates...
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Manny21: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just like he did in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
The copycats will follow same.
Watch them condemning it first but their messaih will rush to do the same.
I no mention names o.
Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Which one is "Tinubu facilitates with Christians"?

What is he facilitating? Him add us money make we take buy rice abi wetin?

In a bid to push propaganda, you ended up ruining what should have been a fine message with a silly caption.

Nothing we no go see for this Yoruba forum!
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by BabaAgba79(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
herkeem:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1606702944950288385/mediaviewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ddYGq7SS0

That you brought in Buhari pained me so much! I was against the idea in 2015 but u still championed it because u thought Buhari wud do well! Now, I am so happy that you offered urself to remedy all the shit created by Bubu! My vote and family's votes for Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Latakia(f): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
His Excellency the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has spoken. And meanwhile, may we never hire a private jet only to end up performing in an empty stadium in the name of supporting a failure in Port Harcourt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Sunnyski: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
President of Agberos
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by yashau(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Baba looked Presidential cry
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Willie2015: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omooba77:

He remembered Christians, when they don't matter..........

Most of the top Pentecostal churches...
headquarter are in Lagos...
Tinubu has been highly supportive...
U cant see or hear any religious crisis from Lagos...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
I can never insult Buhari, Tinubu, Obi nd Atiku even though i knw all of them are corrupt politicians because if i'm opportuned 2b in their positions i don't knw if i'll make a difference or as corrupt as they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Originalsly: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:

When we label a politician like tinubu as being competent ...what we mean is that,

When he speaks about the solution to our economic crisis one can see that he knows the subject very well. .. grin

So did Buhari ... he spoke soo well on the solution to our economic crisis back then ... and even let us know how strong the Naira will become. Anyone could've seen he knew the subject very well.

Did we learn anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by ghiloman28(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
BAT for prosperous Nation
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by obembet(f): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
The next President in JESUS name

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

Im proud to be a yoruba man

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

This is not about Yoruba but Southern.

I pray Tinubu or Obi win. Another FULANI must not rule us for another 8 yrs

God bless Tinubu

God bless Obi
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by mightyhaze: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fa what?

Felicitates u mean shocked
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Hoelujohn: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
When we label a politician like tinubu as being competent ...what we mean is that,

When he speaks about the solution to our economic crisis one can see that he knows the subject very well. .. grin

Reading from a screen is now your own definition of competence abi? You need to go for medical checkup bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by onuman: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Announced3:

Still behaving like a baby..
Go home for xmas

Your Islamists running Nigeria's government induced fracas in his Eastern area of Nigeria which used to be the most peaceful part of Nigeria until the last 2 years. They hide under IPOB/ESN.
The fracas shall end, or Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws becomes actualized.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by sonofElElyon: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by chris51(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
A very good Christmas message from Tinubu. He nailed it.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by chris51(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
chris51:
A very good Christmas message from Tinubu. He nailed it.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Omooba77: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Willie2015:

Most of the top Pentecostal churches...
headquarter are in Lagos...
Tinubu has been highly supportive...
U cant see or hear any religious crisis from Lagos...

No to Muslim-Muslim for equality.... The Church has been there before he came in 1999......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Omooba77: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari4sale:

The fuse behind your sense of reasoning don burn

May God have mercy on your destiny.......
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Abdul05: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Originalsly:

So did Buhari ... he spoke soo well on the solution to our economic crisis back then ... and even let us know how strong the Naira will become. Anyone could've seen he knew the subject very well.

Did we learn anything?
Sir ...look it doesn't follow that cos buhari has failed us tinubu will fail..

You will recall that tinubu was from ACN while buhari was from CPC be4 merging

Their ideology and principle might be different. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by greggng: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Go and correct heading of this post. Facilitate is not the correct word..felicitate is the right word .
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by paragon10(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wrong word.... it's felicitation and not facilitation. Op please take note.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Buhari4sale: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omooba77:

May God have mercy on your destiny.......

Amen
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Strikethem: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Renew hope kee you there.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by gladdensir(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Facilitate or felicitate? Which one do you mean op?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by ClearFlair: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by psgodwin: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
herkeem:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1606702944950288385/mediaviewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ddYGq7SS0

Lol OP sef...which one is facilitate again? SAED facilitator ni? Or he has started building facilities already? grin grin

It's Felicitate not facilitate....
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Nwanna2588: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader / Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State / NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.