Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) (13422 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by wwwihy: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by MiaBeer(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
herkeem:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1606702944950288385/mediaviewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ddYGq7SS0
You’re felicitating with Christians but you didn’t have the guts to pick a Christian VP. That’s fake and cosmetic felicitation Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Mrtaye: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buddha3:
Which one is "Tinubu facilitates with Christians"?

What is he facilitating? Him add us money make we take buy rice abi wetin?

In a bid to push propaganda, you ended up ruining what should have been a fine message with a silly caption.

Nothing we no go see for this Yoruba forum!
He meant felicitate
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Rightmindset: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Don't worry sir, Christians will not vote for you.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by weljewel: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
My God is Awesome it is my own God that is Awesome.
My God is the Reliever it is my own God that is the Reliever.
My God is Mighty it is my own God that is Mighty.
My God is El Shaddai.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
God bless you sit incoming president
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by excel101(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
That should be "Felicitate" my friend.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by oniigo: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Facilitate or felicitate?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by oniigo: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
oniigo:
Facilitate or felicitate?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Okoroawusa: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omooba77:

Not my choice.....
I was just referring to your comment about Tinubu and Christians. I didn't ask you if he is your choice
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Tooreda: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
When we label a politician like tinubu as being competent ...what we mean is that,

When he speaks about the solution to our economic crisis one can see that he knows the subject very well. .. grin

You lots said more than this before the disaster in Aso Rock emerged. Rest
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Tooreda: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
FELICITATES
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Johel(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
When we label a politician like tinubu as being competent ...what we mean is that,

When he speaks about the solution to our economic crisis one can see that he knows the subject very well. .. grin

You mean Tinubu knows subject Buhari was a disaster before backing him to bring hardship on Nigerians...grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Antoeni(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerians have a short memory! We Easily Forget Things

1: Agatu Benue Massacre

2: Owo Ondo Catholic Massacre

3: Southern Kaduna Massacre

4: Anglican Massacre In Kaduna

5: Systematically Approving Herdsmen With AK47 In The Name Of Muslim

6: Romancing Boko Haram With Their Kidnapping Business For 8 years Now All In The Name Of Muslim

If Your Belly Or Sentiment Makes You Vote For APC And Their Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2023,

Just Remember That You Or Your Loved One May Be The Next Victim.
Vote Wisely, Get Your PVC To Start With

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by saintrow1: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peter thief lienus obi will copy tinubu and come up with a video.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Lionstep: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thiefnunbu is a drug baron
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by unclemaths(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by IreneJane: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:
Tinubu found no Nigerian Christian worthy to be his VP candidate, in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Tinubu now facilitates with Christians. Who is fooling who in this Islamists' drive to use government instruments to Talibanize Nigeria?

Why are guys like this , the hate in you is a factory inbuilt. Try to listen to his message, politics isn't about creating enemies for yourself unnecessarily, he also congratulate his political opponents. The truth is that these guys may be on a table eating together tomorrow. And religion issue , you don't expect him to pick someone with no electoral value , abi he should go down to pick from other party ni?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Too all who support tinubu may your Christmas be filled with anguish and sorrow
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by naturefellow(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tks2015:

Turn of the East u urchin. And note- I'm not ibo. Yorubas spent 16 years...wetin una achieve?
you missed your meds?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Franchise21(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Facilitate ko, Felicitate ni
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
See how he looks like a dead man…
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lannister360:

You are a fool, that's the truth

Abeg no mind the useless idiot he’ll be the first to die if tinubu mistakenly happen to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) / Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State / Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.