Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! (3137 Views)

Why Have I Been So Unfortunate With Friends. / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Zico777(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Cypress042:

When you think you've heard and seen it all boom! Another suprising talk poops up cheesy
I dey tell u my brother grin
Giving ability indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Karlifate: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cypress042:
You want to put pepper in the eyes of a man you truly love, because he couldn't meet up with your unneccessary billing

Nigerian girls cheesy

No mind am. cheesy

grin grin

So many contradictory statements in one post.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Mercury12(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emilia154:
Wel 4 ya info i dont bill guys because i am financially ok,if i ask u 4 sumtin,i am only testing ur giving ability
Testing testing the mic abi undecided

This testing of a thing girls do has ruin many relationship and even marriages.

Kontinue ya diff testing style and methods undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Emilia154(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mercury12:

Testing testing the mic abi undecided

This testing of a thing girls do has ruin many relationship and even marriages.

Kontinue ya diff testing style and methods undecided
LOL
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by GoodCane: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emilia154:
We started dating in October, just two weeks into the relationship he started cheating.
When I caught him red handed,he claimed she was is bestie.but his chat with her is more than a bestie.he sends her money, airtime but when I ask him to at least help me with little cash when am down,he will tell me he doesn't have.when we are alone together all he talks about are the girls he has had sex with.and he is also a sex freak.i truly love this guy, but he is trying to play games with my ffelings.i want to pretend as if nothing is going on but I wan put pepper for him eye before I serve am hot breakfast or what do you think guys ��

The Guy did well. He's an OG. A real Man!

He knows where you belong and he dished you exactly where you belong!!!! Why would you be low on funds and start billing him in two Weeks or even 5 years relationship? Is he your father? Olosho everywhere! The guy did very very well by dumping your ass

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

He knows where you belong and he dished you exactly where you belong!!!! Why would you be low on funds and start billing him in two Weeks or even 5 years relationship? Is he your father? Olosho everywhere! The guy did very very well by dumping your ass

This is Daddyck, don't bother to reply back.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Emilia154(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Guy read and undastand b4 u open ur mouth to say trash
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by GoodCane: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emilia154:

Parasite and liabilities everywhere! You have an entitlement mentality. Is it your money? Is the guy your father? U seem pained. Why on earth would you monitor the guy or tell him how to spend his money? Are you okay?

What kind of entitlement mentality and parasitic nature is this Abeg? Just 2 weeks you're already tormenting his life with Billings and monitoring him like an evening spirit?

He did very well. Let him chop you and dump you ASAP and move on. There are also lots of girls to chop too. He needs to enjoy his life. You better Stop being a leech to that young man.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Jeon(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emilia154:

If you know Daddyck, then this is him..

A popular clown. just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Bimpe29: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Slynation:

Just two weeks into a relationship, you are already low on cash for a month... cheesy

You failed to realize you are their side chick...
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Oluwadare316(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emilia154:
We started dating in October, just two weeks into the relationship he started cheating.
When I caught him red handed,he claimed she was is bestie.but his chat with her is more than a bestie.he sends her money, airtime but when I ask him to at least help me with little cash when am down,he will tell me he doesn't have.when we are alone together all he talks about are the girls he has had sex with.and he is also a sex freak.i truly love this guy, but he is trying to play games with my ffelings.i want to pretend as if nothing is going on but I wan put pepper for him eye before I serve am hot breakfast or what do you think guys ��
You might be dating a playboy.
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Slynation(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

They're always low on cash.

What ladies don't understand is that once a man notices that you belong to the street, he signs out mentally and start getting your replacement ready.

That's not supporting the useless man tho.
This is just the unapologetic truth....!!
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Trilz(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Let me teach you how to read anyone's WhatsApp messages directly in your phone..

Check my signature for my contact..

You will pay me a token before we start.
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Sunnyski: 2:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Emilia154:

Let him go cos nothing good will come out of it.
On the other hand, you can only serve him a hot breakfast if you're a vawulent woman grin grin
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by imagrg(m): 4:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Nor go kill person pickin oh.
His preek is not legally tied to your kpekus yet oh. It's for now meant for any consenting borehole.
Emilia154:
Re: Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!! by Emilia154(f): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2022
imagrg:
Nor go kill person pickin oh.
His preek is not legally tied to your kpekus yet oh. It's for now meant for any consenting borehole.
Lol i no fit laugh o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Romantic / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? / Should I Tell My Aunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.