Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? (8799 Views)

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? / What Are You Cooking Today? / What Are You Cooking For Lunch Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Bolaji26(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Can anyone do Christmas for me please

I can't even boost of 5k to use do Christmas

cry cry
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by blingxx(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2022
I belong here

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Enemyofpeace: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
If I disclose my location to any of you, make I bend. Sebi una sabi hoard information. Una go salivate tire today.

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by LadyRosa(f): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Well, just know who give you the belle then no wahala

My pikin no dey find their papa.E go change diapers tire.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by JeffreyJunior: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
blingxx:
I belong here
Lol.

If the garri has enough milk, sugar and peanuts, then you are good to go.

While many people eat nice stuffs today, I may actually have just donuts and pizza but that doesn't take away the Christmas spirit from me. smiley
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by sonssyo: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just came back from service,I no get power to cook anything,if I get strength,I will prepare yam porridge,in the evening I will go out and take nkeobi. Aside that I have salad things but no meat because I couldn't go out to buy meat before going to church,I can't kill myself
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Schooling in Jos. I instantly knew you'd be staying in Jos to know that bread grin cheesy
kindlyheart:

yes... you too?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Sleekfingers: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
HateBigots:
tongue tongue

So you wan dey fire missile anyhow abi?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Brownshoe: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wanbissaka:
$1k on chicken alone. $100 could do my world a whole lotta good.

Anyways merry Christmas
Abi Na! I go commot last last, maybe every December I go come Naija com spend my foreign currency, mchweeeeeew I go commot

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by kindlyheart: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
tahirudeenyusuf:
Schooling in Jos. I instantly knew you'd be staying in Jos to know that bread grin cheesy

the bread is good... just a bit pricey
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Very much pricey but it's due to the hike in price of Flour, sugar and other ingredients. They prices of bread are even manageable compared to the ones in Abuja, which weight have also been reduced.
kindlyheart:

the bread is good... just a bit pricey

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by Emdebby2: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wahala for who no get food to post.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by olat70(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
I grabbed the opportunity to cook my best-- BEANS as wife and children travelled for Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by lereinter(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vancouver Canada

I thank God for you
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by adesoji2faith: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wishing everyone a merry ChristmasWishing everyone a merry Christmas...
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by harmony75: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Rice chicken and stew... Merry Xmas everyone � ❣️ � ✨ ❣️ � � � � � ❣️ ✨ �
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? by kayus621(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
coconut rice and jollof, accompanied with a small bottle of Smoove Chapman to was it down.
this is my low budget meal for this Christmas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Garden Egg Sauce (recipe) / World Milk Day: Nigerians Laud Peak Milk Campaign, Pledge Not To Skip Breakfast / Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.