Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) (38639 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Nsonaso(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Big Church Carbon Copy no DNA required

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cute pictures. But those smiles are nothing without Christ.
Jesus loves u. He is the reason for the season. He is the good news. Surrender to Him today and be saved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Treasuredgift(f): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Handsome lad and his beautiful mom.

Merry xmas andre, and merry xmas to your strong and resilient mother.

May this day usher in, the happiness that you both seek.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by alizma: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Moh247:
angry

Tonto should let Churchill also be part of the boys growing up phase

Let her finished her mumuness first. Tonto will regret her action at last. That boy will definitely not want to be a stranger in the life of a man who's cabon copy he is
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who is this Tonto Dickeh? Someone really important, like a doctor, judge, engineer, pilot...? LOL.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
The boy is a carbon copy of his father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by petux(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yankiss:
How can Tonto pretend to be happy outside Churchill's home with this little replica staring at her everyday?

This was exactly my thought. Like How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

This Santa na white man ? Abi my Samsung no clear grin
na albino
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by treatise: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
I hope the boy grows up to be man enough....
Man as in what? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by YkWealthy07: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dad's carbon copy!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see king finding his way back to his father once he comes of age, I see Tonto becoming an old lonely woman in the near future.

This I have seen.

Bro, when are you releasing your prophecies for 2023? grin

Please make a thread on it and make it very interesting so that it will get to FP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wow, such a cutie boy. Handsome

She has bleached that boy. He used to be dark like his father and cute though dark skinned cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by tydi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
treatise:

Man as in what? grin

Manly nature and despentions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
He looks like his mom, adorable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
symbianDON:
na albino

I wanted to comfirm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Triangles1:
All this Divorcees condemning their husband because of misunderstanding, remember your childrens will grow to read all your comment in the future, basket mouth wife, tiwa and co....m
They are women and that is what women do best . .
They felt it the right thing to do. It is their nature.
But that is one of the downside of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by itiswell1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
This boy resemble Churchill no be small
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
this boy is evidnce that Churchill will always be in the life of Tonto...u go dear resemblance na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Roboto11: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
The santa na Albino?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by blackmantis: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
libertyfather:
Portable Churchill

Complete photocopy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dem photocopy Churchill... If Churchill see this pikin, him no go fit sleep...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Sandazblack: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
I see this boy becoming gay in the future undecided tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Honchoslim16:
How you go from housewife to a sneaky link?

Got u riding round round in all types of benz's and rovers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Rajiolaade: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Treassured:
Wow the boy Is an Exact Replica of his dad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by magzey: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
They will be smiling in pictures but in real like they are not happy or something

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by noskcid(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
How does she feel when she look at this boy and see his father’s face which happen to be her ex husband?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Regrets of her failed marriage tell eloquently on her face. Hope she ever finds peace with a man as her relationship history is so smeared
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Got u riding round round in all types of benz's and rovers.
Damn bro....you got taste for good music! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by merieam16(f): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
bitingcool:
This boy na 100% my papa born me.
DNA na waste of money
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Robenna(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

This Santa na white man ? Abi my Samsung no clear grin

So for ur mind Tonto Dikeh go de 9ja by this festive period�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by DONORJIR(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=119418518]I see king finding his way back to his father once he comes of age, I see Tonto becoming an old lonely woman in the near future.

This I have seen. then u are no longer a FalseProphet. Happy Xmass Nairalander its bn a longtime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His 3 Kids / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.