Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) (43890 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Spandau: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared new photos of herself and her lover as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmkjE3WISGy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This girl and her penchant for boys that look finer than her. That dude I'm looking at is a smooth operator. When they eventually fight, Nkechi will tell us again that she's been enduring, tolerating and feeding the boy. We are watching.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by kunle75(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared new photos of herself and her lover as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

Oya next grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Jchi9876: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Toy boy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see nkechi getting pregnant for this guy, I see them breaking up afterwards, I see her rubbishing him on social media.

This I have seen.
...Blind man dey see road ��
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
What's the nigga's name sef?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by lagonovo: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ha! Such a fine boy. Eni ire lo.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by bitingcool: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Compliments of the Season and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Real Happiness and Peace is not Found in instargram or Social media show.

True Happiness is not found in Iniquity, Immorality or in whining and dining in sin..

Real Happiness is not found in acquisition, ownership or show off of Vanities..

Real Happiness and peace is not Found in touring around the Globe.

Real Happiness and Peace is only Found in a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
It is Unexplainable
It is Priceless
It is Unquantifiable
It is Unmeasurable

HE Alone is the REASON for the Season! Any other read is a counterfeit.
HE Alone is the Savior of the World and the ONLY way through which anyone can escape Damnation in HELL.

As you Celebrate His Birth, Get Ready and Prepared for His immense Coming cos HE is about to Show up.

lol, this comment though
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by doneback04: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:

Nice, celebrating this year except with no girl by myside but hopeful we go better next year
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
This kind woman, na hot sex you fit use hold her down and make her no fit do yanga for you. You need to sex her like a dog that her toto go swell up and she go beg you to stop, but don't stop!!! Continue till her red eyes commot from her face as she running helter skelter in the house and you pouncing left and right.

Even if you are able to hold up the intensity for just few days of sex, she will respect you henceforth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokes aside
Whoever smashes or is smashing the kpekus of this over ripe yellow pawpaw called N.B
"enjoyment" na e dun become that niggar middle name

light skin girls are just too adorable wen unclad
Damn!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sniper101:
Jokes aside
Whoever smashes or is smashing the kpekus of this over ripe yellow pawpaw called N.B
"enjoyment" na e dun become that niggar middle name
wetin dey adorable for this leftover (N.B)

A Girls that has no shame,

Everybody using a phone&internet knows her history

Abeg, guy no be every lightskin girl,

Dem dey smash
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Father4all: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Person that can't wash he pa*t grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by 123yes(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
This lady has no shame. Small time she will come here disturbing us concerning bthis same guy. I tire for this Nollywood ladies
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Msports: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:
More
This lady p**cy don suffer angry

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
Dude would always trade with caution. Not to press breast when he's not asked to press. So he wouldn't be thrown out da house
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
TheGoodAmerican:
Can she not keep her relationships private?
She has to pepper her ex.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nehyooh:
I wonder what this guy's mother go dey reason about her son allowing this yeyebrity girl enter his life.

Mum: This is not my son, never grin

Don't be surprised most of this guys wey dey flex for city, their parents are somewhere in the village. She doesn't even know who Nkechi is not to talk of Blessing..

Me I don't know that kind sabi mama wey go open her eyes allow her son frolick around NB.

Person wey dey change men like she dey change diapers.
Tueeeh.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
If she like let her share pictures of him fingering him.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by macho44(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
envoymedia:

I hope she has CHANGED her PANT grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why is the dude particular with holding her breast. Them go done kpansh tire. Bleep
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by b1olat: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
When you already have someone at your disposal, Why were you obsessed about warming ooni's bed.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
I believe that by dis time next year you will snap picture with another guy no be course ooo nah ur nature and attitude
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by charleoj(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
The Boyfriend look like who Dem Rent. Hope say she don get more pants now and she dey wash them regularly
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by bros856: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Looking at this guy. What do you think will soon happen to this lady. For me I think she will soon be heartbroken. That’s the bitter truth.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2022
envoymedia:
More

This one mama for don dey find am now! angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Waffarianman:
Things these guys should be doing hide and seek now exposing everything in the internet. Tomorrow now dem go begin shout upndwn
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.