Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? (10922 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Ate some moi-moi with bread, fried eggs and tea. Preparing rice right now. Hopefully we eat that as the main meal.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by stuffs2002: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Pegan celebrations
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Hezzyluv: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Na only me Waka come
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Limitlessss:
I will be drinking garri.
Why?
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by DonA02(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
I still dey inside church
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by kennisman(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
What kind of topic is this, you want to come and eat the garri and kulikuli aboki with me?
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by bro4u: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
ojehmario1969:
This morning i don arrange yam pepper soup keep grin grin
After church. I go cook banga soup and jollof rice join. I dey expect plenty relatives/friends today
Good for you
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Meal?!! Let me laugh! grin grin grin grin grin

If H2O counts as a meal, then I have tried this morning! cool

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ojehmario1969(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Eba and Yam?

Yam pepper soup. Then i use eba settle m. E dey make sense my nigga grin na only 1 yam sey there sef. The rest na fish
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Ofolete: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
No food for university workers. They rigged election and their reward is starvation. Nothing good comes from Satan.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Lighthammer(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
THE truth is I've got nothing to prepare....I've not been paid at my place of work..and its shitty...just here sitting down and observing...
BTW merry Christmas to y'all... God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Lighthammer(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:
I haven't even started preparing ....just leftover macaroni,and chicken dey pot wey I go chop
send some gimme na ma'am ,����
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by silibaba: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Boiled egg

I like starting some days with it if the possibility of eating early is remote.

So have already given up on this year already, when am believing God for a bigger thing this week, this month and this year 2022. Because this year is my Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Odumoye(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Wetin concern u...... anyways, na garri me I wack this morning
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
imagrg:
For me, I'm going to start the day with pounded yam and melon soup.
This is still being prepared though.

What meal are you having this morning for the Christmas?

I like you.

People who live their lives defying societal norms in positive ways are people I find interesting. Before opening the thread, loads of folks here already assumed you were going to be putting up some form of rice and meat recipe. Alas, ma nigga dey swallow!

I'll be having Afang soup, semovita and shots of red label in about an hour. Later, peppered meats all round and more alcohol. Nothing dey carry me near rice today or even the next one week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Evilblakman2: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Na bread and tea I drink this morning grin
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by sylve11: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
ojehmario1969:
This morning i don arrange yam pepper soup keep grin grin
After church. I go cook banga soup and jollof rice join. I dey expect plenty relatives/friends today

Delta man. grin cool
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Limitlessss: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

Why?

That's what I have at home today.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by BigDawsNet: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2022
It's not morning yet

But na rice and chicken sure pass..

But I will take coffee soon... because I need to be up early as 4am to quickly conclude some project for my workstation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Limitlessss:

That's what I have at home today.
I fit send you small amount of card,if you don't mind?
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Mexyz(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2022
I only bought Turkey, fried them and ready to be eaten.
I have so many plates of sumptuous and assorted meals right inside my room now, this is the perks that comes with being the only bachelor in the whole of the building. grin

I can count 6 plates of food now and I know more are on their way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
imagrg:
For me, I'm going to start the day with pounded yam and melon soup.
This is still being prepared though.

What meal are you having this morning for the Christmas?

You won. I'm tired of all dis rice.. my plan now is to make Thai pineapple rice, with chicken slice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by garfield1: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Chai,fowl is 14k here.can't afford it.make person help me make I but half or quarter chicken....3102 97 95 71 ...first bank
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Limitlessss: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

I fit send you small amount of card,if you don't mind?
I'll accept ma, wished it was cash though, any amount.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Just finished taking tea.. Waiting for the main pounded yam and Egushi soup. Can't come n kill myself biko.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Luckysbab: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

Wetin I du again this time?
I love food no doubt

Obviously. Just hailing.

Good food is one of life's best enjoyment, expensive or not.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Divay22(f): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Ate some moi-moi with bread, fried eggs and tea. Preparing rice right now. Hopefully we eat that as the main meal.
Just this morning undecided
How una take dey get space for belle
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Limitlessss:
I'll accept ma, wished it was cash though, any amount.
Then forget it
Take care!
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Luckysbab: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You combined Moi Moi and fried eggs?
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Divay22(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Mexyz:
I only bought Turkey, fried them and ready to be eaten.
I have so many plates of sumptuous and assorted meals right inside my room now, this is the perks that comes with being the only bachelor in the whole of the building. grin

I can count 6 plates of food now and I know more are on their way.

Pics tongue
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Luckysbab:

Obviously. Just hailing.

Good food is one of life's best enjoyment, expensive or not.
Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between An Immature Young Guy And An Older Man / Can A Woman Steal From Her Husband? / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.