Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos (58506 Views)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Johnkennie(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
She's not comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Truthfulguy10: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Eventually she would be available one day
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nothing special about her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Truthfulguy10: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

It takes more than Money to snatch Ned Favorite wife, at least for now (Until she's no longer the favorite).

You need to Ooze Money, Confidence and Power, and if you eventually have those things, you might noticed she's not even worth it.

Lol
Nna eh
For ordinary puna,
Is her’s Gold coated ?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Streetmovement(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ned Nwoke grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Tboyfrosh123(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeez see wetin that old man dey chop

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Solofresh2: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
Bro you are a real nigga cool cool
Eventually Regina Daniels go reach all of us, e go only take time.

For now let's keep making the Money for the money is what will make us have access to her tomorrow.

ToTo nor dey run.
My prayer be say make she never old finish before she go reach my turn sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by olaeffect(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Kai, it's like most men are related.
Saw Bienca Ojuku pictures earlier today. And as soon as I saw Regina's pictures, what you said what similar to what came to my mind.
Unfortunately I am closer to Ned in age than Regina, and I never hammer, so make I no just imagine any thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Ekrenji: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Iyawo Alhaji

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by NuruDiddy: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

It takes more than Money to snatch Ned Favorite wife, at least for now (Until she's no longer the favorite).

You need to Ooze Money, Confidence and Power, and if you eventually have those things, you might noticed she's not even worth it.
She is now second hand
There are many 1st hand beautiful dark skin babes out there
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Konjiboii: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
She's pretty no doubt but girls plenty when fine pass her na just money be the koko dem go fine die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by onadana: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
Bro you are a real nigga cool cool
Eventually Regina Daniels go reach all of us, e go only take time.

For now let's keep making the Money for the money is what will make us have access to her tomorrow.

ToTo nor dey run.

Poverty mentality.Make money and bed another man's wife,see thinking abeg.You think Ned is stupid, Regina Daniel can't bed another man as long as Ned is alive.She swore an oath remember they married traditionally.Know this and know peace.Go look for your own.
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Geovanni412(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
ominilongest:

How?
u wan give m sky skrapper?
Ogbeni ekpon ati kponro gidi ni problem

You need confidence. That's all. Why do married women have sex with gym instructor or pool boys? Why are Pastors able to easily sleep with married and young women?
If Ned slacks in his game, a younger guy will definitely start an affair with her. The game of power is a game of confidence, style and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by dalass(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Ashawo still dey her eye... Look at the thing she's wearing.... She's already making herself available to the next highest bidder cool

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
dalass:

Ashawo still dey her eye... Look at the thing she's wearing.... She's already making herself available to the next highest bidder cool

Sure. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
NuruDiddy:

She is now second hand
There are many 1st hand beautiful dark skin babes out there

Not for marriage brother, Only a foolish man will wife her again.

Pump and Dump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Solofresh2: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Na just money be the issue. She dey available now self
i would rather give my money to the motherless babies home than spend it on Regina

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by ofemigeorge(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
What do women want?

Answer: They want everything.
They want to eat their cake and have it.
They want to experience IT. grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by tishbite42: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Regina getting involved in a sex scandal that would shake the internet next year.

This I have seen.
E fit happen boss
Maybe a party with Ned and a fellow wife
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by onadana: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
See as she fresh. Ned is happy. She is happy. Their home is a happy one.

If you marry a woman older than 23, you're a fool for paying for second hand good thinking it is new.

Once a girl is not a virgin,her parents have no right to collect bridge price.
How can you buy old goods ( a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie) as new one?

You can never have a lasting marriage with a woman you did not disvirgin because she will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her misbehave.

Women are forever attached with the first man who fvcked them. Others are secondary. Any other man is a second choice.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and the pregnancy will be pinned on you.

You will definitely train children who aren't yours.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.
Better to suffer to get a virgin and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry one of the readily available girls and suffer in your marriage.

Mumu talk ....how do people reason sef.Is all to life about sex ...I have seen a woman, married as a virgin with four kids still involved in extra marital affair.That was the one she was caught ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by JaneYave(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:
She's beautiful without these makeups and kangaroo-postures.
Exactly, Na elder you be.
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
E X P I R E D ! ! !
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by GUNITGuy: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shey you no go rest nii .... Attention never tire you..... Marriage you get, children u get, rich husband u get ....wetin you want sef

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by bbamusa: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
why are advertising a bought product?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by KOLLEE(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has released stunning photos of herself to celebrate Christmas, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmleiIGDRW4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My Jesus is not proud of this unclothedness wear
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by limcar: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
1Sharon:

You're right. Christmas is all about family, she wouldnt have posted this solo thirst trap picture on Christmas day if she respected the man she's married to.

I see her going the way of Laila.
how far. Who is fùcking you this xmas
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by porthouse7(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ancestor meat
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by kezienaira: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

It takes more than Money to snatch Ned's Favorite wife, at least for now (Until she's no longer the favorite).

Lol what other worth do you want from her if not to fck.
If you have all that power, money and confidence, what else you want?
Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

It takes more than Money to snatch Ned's Favorite wife, at least for now (Until she's no longer the favorite).

Exactly my thoughts, why would someone have all these things and still go for a second hand product, The first user didn't acquire her as a used product, so why should i?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos by onadana: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which would you prefer?
A virgin young woman (23)
Or
A woman who has been fvcked and mounted by several men? (30 and above)

Even non virgin do not wish for any of their sons to marry a woman like them.

All I want is companionship, loyalty and understanding.There are still good and bad people from both divides.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.