Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Didier Drogba Size Double Standards - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Size Double Standards (1421 Views)

Didier Drogba Shows off Private Jet / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Size Double Standards by Priscila(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2006
During CAF this man DD could not stop running his Mouth that the pitch was bad and far beneath him. Now the Ivorian is back to London and you can imagine that pitch they played barca on ,its like an estate pitch here at home. Infact there coach called it a potato field. Now DD has closed his mouth and he is not complaining. Those are double standards my fellow Africans and a rotten attitude DD.Please change for the better we love you as an African and you ve made as proud let the money not make you loose your sense of belonging. We appreciate your play in that big team but remember home is home and you will be finally laid to Rest in this Continent so please we demand respect
Re: Didier Drogba Size Double Standards by shadyBaba: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2006
forget drogba! he's like a drunk. first he was impresive and now he's just like an empty cup.he can't even score penalties anymore. what a striker. i love diouf who will neva take insults from the fans, i luv eto'o for his reaction to the spanish fans and all that but drogba will do anytin to be murinho's favourite boy.what a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Oba: I’m Ready To Drop My Ear Rings For Keshi! / Naija To Win Africa Cup Of Nations 2013 In South Africa / 2035 Prediction. Who Looks Cooler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.