Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) (44736 Views)

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by doneback04: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has appreciated her Godfather and family for their support to her success, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmgyD4Lj8Rt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This season everyone is appreciating where their source of income in coming from, her own is her Godfather, mine is my God, yours could be your Godmother grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you, but many people these days easily forget their helpers.

I've helped countless people that later made me feel bad.

Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Guontey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
God father? Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa grin grin ; grin. Keep on deceiving yourself. We know ever every.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
ModCaller:

Legend
I need to shower them with money and most importantly My natural anointing oil.
Merry Xmas
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Please change your sense of reasoning next year.
Juanmike:
Person Don shine your Congo sotey...You tag them God father.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Mcbayo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nairalanders please help no money to even buy at least fufu( apu) to eat for this Christmas .I just need to eat pls don't ignor my plee . here's my account number 0242558541 wema bank please someone should just do it for humanity
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather inside private jet OK o kwantinue I have heard you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ModCaller: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

I need to shower them with money and most importantly My natural anointing oil.

Merry Xmas

Na so

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
Ok
GOD FATHER exists but an average Nigerian thinks that God father is synonymous to SD

I love her outfit

I remain your Agro Jagagban

Agro Jagaban don appear

When is the harvest season for soybean and sorghum
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by BePrepared: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Looking into their eyes a clean person knows there's no I'm mor a thing going on there, but warped minds here can't see anything clean.

I hate her cleavage tho
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
There's this particular pretty lady in my department that's very fond of me. I can confidently say she's my godmother now because we discuss so many things whenever we ain't working.

Having an elderly person you can relate with easily is fun.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Prodadd(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Big God father

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by doviqosu: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Women love people who pay their bills. Useless gender

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Sibbb: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful girl, is she single?
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by FakeIgboJew: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sugar daddy in code

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by LordErrk: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
See as the man dey rub her yash from the back grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by LordErrk: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
BePrepared:
Looking into their eyes a clean person knows there's no I'm mor a thing going on there, but warped minds here can't see anything clean.

I hate her cleavage tho

Shurrup your mouth
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by LegalWolf: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Hmmmm

Godfather kwa

You people grin grin grin grin grin

If she calls him godfather, na godfather na
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
smiley smiley Where has this beautiful actress disappeared to? It has been a long while I saw her in Nollywood movies.And Angela Okorie too!
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather in the other room �

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
Sugar daddy in code
..she meant Godfather in the other room �
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Hunter0007: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you, but many people these days easily forget their helpers.

Perhaps you were the one that was feeling like God as your username suggests
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sibbb:
Beautiful girl, is she single?
...are you interested...it's only godfather that service her
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordErrk:
See as the man dey rub her yash from the back grin
., Abi.. Godfather in the other room

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:

Sorry to hear that
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okay o
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by HEBEI: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is "godfather" another name for sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hunter0007:

Perhaps you were the one that was feeling like God as your username suggests
Lol, grin cheesy

You are wrong, I'm the most humble man on earth
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:
God father or sugar Daddy?

Not everyone is morally bankrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.