Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (49905 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Haydens: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg who get the video should post it.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bewla(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth.

Because Tinubu is what?

A god? What happened to GEJ and his wife that you and your fellow urchins insulted in 2014?

Below is just a piece of the numerous crimes you guys committed in the past and karma is really a bitch that will fvck you real hard
from the name Bashir and jemila

Now are from south

Find us go another side
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by elmodee7(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

Let us not bring tribal sentiment here. Tinubu is too old, a drug lord/addict, sickly and a total disgrace to run for president. Peter obi for president.

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Exactly the same way your forefathers took up a fight with the invading Fulanis in Ilorin,we all knew how it ended..
What Sabinus did was not even up to half of what those Northern artists has been doing with your demi god on Tiktok but you guys don't have the temerity to question them since you are their subjects..
Type your nonsense reply,let's dance this surugede dance wella

Hahaha! But brother, you wicked oo! grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by rickyrex(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
careful in mocking tinubu but other politicians free to be mocked. Right ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2022
elmodee7:

Let us no bring tribal sentiment here. Tinubu is too old a disgrace to run for president. Peter obi for president.
I won't vote him alone, i will deliver my polling unit for Tinubu, if uno like am go hang yourself
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by samuelson06(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

That's not all.

He made Lagos state.
He made presidents.
And even made you.

Clap for yourself.

Nonsensse!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by rollywise(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

You want to ignore your source of happiness
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Exactly the same way your forefathers took up a fight with the invading Fulanis in Ilorin,we all knew how it ended..
What Sabinus did was not even up to half of what those Northern artists has been doing with your demi god on Tiktok but you guys don't have the temerity to question them since you are their subjects..
Type your nonsense reply,let's dance this surugede dance wella
I KEEP WONDERING WHY YORUBAS ALWAYS FEAR HAUSA/FULANI PEOPLE.
SOMETHING HAPPENED HERE IN LAGOS, SOMETIME AGO. DUE TO D NATURE OF MY HUSTLE, I DO MINGLE WITH DIFFETWNT KIND OF PEoPLE ON DAILY BASES.
An HAUSA GUY RENTED AA SPACE TO BE SELLING ALL KINDS OF FRYING STUFFS.
ONE FATWFUL DAY CAME, SoME OF D URCHINS CAME TO D HAUSA GUY'S SHOP TO EXTORT HIM, NOT KNOWING RHAT D SHOP OWNER IS AN HAUSA BCS D HAUSA GUY DOES NOT LOOL LILE OTHERS, D GUY LOOKS NEAT AND NICE.
WHEN D URCHINS CAME, IT WAS WHEN D HAUSA GUY SPOKE HAUSA IN ANNOYANCE THAT D URCHINS StARTED LEAVING ONE AFTER D OTHER. I KEEP WONDERING WHY IS SO

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by ogmask: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

He made all of these guys yet Nigeria is in a sorry state. Maybe we need to check the kind of person he is. I read somewhere that the money looted in the past 8yrs can pay every Nigerian in excess of 700k. If truly this person you referred to made all these people then we may have to check his brain to find out what he is made of.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by rollywise(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.

Tinubu your demi god. Lagos your little London. Landlord travel and see. We are in a democracy. You too can go and unfollow your source of happiness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by djon78(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Sabinus lives in PH not Lagos
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by moneyissweet(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Shut up, living in Lagos as if they are not Nigerians.

Idiot

muykem:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Akabuking:
the same man has looted your destiny and that of your generation
he has never lead my state, how did he manages to loot my destiny? olodo
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Owologbo:

This one sef fit be one of those beggers waiting Christmas stipend at bourdillion.
Hope tinubu gave you something for Christmas? Your video is on Twitter; hope tinubu will not turn you people to amajiri.
I don't need to wait to get my pay, BAT has been paying me for 3 years now.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Iceberg3:

I know a man who sang,"emancipate yourself from mental slavery".
WHO IS HE?
your next president
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Winters23:

This is an indictment on your god. In a democracy one big man does not decide who becomes governor, that's not democracy, its a mafia system of government
just mentioned one person in Nigeria that has done what BAT has done to people.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2022
searchlight:
You forgot to state his stealthy stealing prowess in the process that's why it will be difficult to say who he is because his stories can't be complete without stating that his the biggest thieve in Nigeria today.
tell me the politician that never steal
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Nackzy: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Abeg i have watched this comedy over and Over again there's absolutely nothing wrong compared to what they did to Goodluck johnathan
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Zetty177x:

But Tinubu said transmission lines and roasted corn
Before tinubu mention corn, I have been investing in corn and is the return is massive
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by JoeNL22(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by stuffs2002: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Claptrap
There are notherners in the East doing business too.
I guess the word ",Nyammiri" started yesterday

For every northerner in South East, there are hundreds IPOB swarming the north. Most northerners are always being persecuted in South East and their businesses being destroyed over flimsy reasons.
Same northerners IPOB calls ewu
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Sunnyski: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

This is pure emotion

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by fuckJones(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the primary and secondary school of that man?
you with PhD what have are your achievement? who be your father that we don't know him
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by gimakon2(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
floret23:
“If you unfollowed Sabinus because you find his latest comedy offensive to your political god, you’re only punishing yourself and that’s your own personal problem.

“This Naija is hard already; na people like Sabinus we take dey console ourselves from time to time.

“If you decide to unfollow happiness, na you sabi,”

You be nice person to explain to am. Guy no get anything inside e head, make e day break head.
If to say you never marry, i for propose now. U get sense no be small.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by hrykanu231(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Mocking Tinubu?
If you are so disgusted with someone mimicking Tinubu, because obviously it shows how bad Tinubu is, why do you want BAT for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by gimakon2(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

You must be mad. So APC that mocked Jonathan and is mocking Obi is what?
Abeg get out biko. The god (tinubu) you worship is part and parcel of why Nigeria is as useless as it is in case you do not know. Which one is "wisdom and not emotion" , carry this unnecesary english and go very far away from here.

Southern Kaduna they massacre people everyday nko? You wont say anything, if he was a better leader, why hasn't he said anything about it? You day speak unnecessary english here since.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

For every northerner in South East, there are hundreds IPOB swarming the north. Most northerners are always being persecuted in South East and their businesses being destroyed over flimsy reasons.
Same northerners IPOB calls ewu
I've never heard anyone call northeners ewu.
Don't blame easterners that your culture allows you to stay home and beg rather than go out in search of a better life.
Most northerners in the East are there as beggars. They contribute nothing positive economically to the region while most easterners in the North are traders and businessmen who contribute tax and even employ the indigenes.
Show me an Igbo beggar in the North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Komu1048(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2022
toneroforever:

Imagine urchins feeling important. Nobody cares about urchins because of how useless y'all are. Supporting a disaster like Tinubu has shown that u guys are the real problem of this country.

A disaster that have achieved what your generation both dead, living and unborn is no fit to lace his shoe.

It's only the hatred y’all have for Yorubas that will consume y’all. And some of us cant wait to shove the bitterness u crave so much for into your ass.

Forget Tinubu we remembered how y’all where insulting Kemi Adeosun when she was minister for finance and how u called her all sorts of names(saying naira was falling under her watch) but we see how u chickened out when Zainab Ahmad is d finance minister. Has the naira increase? Is she by any means better than Kemi? But your voice is gone cox she is not a Yoruba woman.

The only problem y’all have is to see Yoruba succeed, many gullible Yorubas r supporting your lots thinking y’all r only critical about Nigeria(d one y’all called zoo until now) they join u to talk about his health and age. Unknown to them you hated Osibanjo, Femi, Lai Mohammed etc. Everyday y'all wake up only to show hatred to the Yorubas n some stupid and inconsequential Yorubas r with u on that mission.

But as u know u can't fool everybody all the time, ur vocal n chestbeating with insults will do nothing to majority of us n one day we would take the fight to the street. Then those ur handbags(d judas in our midst) will now know d true nature of y’all. Until then keep pushing on n continue on your agenda for more clarity.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by nesphil(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Mumu man,
Oga Sabinus is going no where.

The expire, demented, fake, and substandard product called Bat will keep collecting woto woto. grin

Oga Sabinus well done.

quote author=Thedon22 post=119428314]He can move his skits to Anambra. He didn't apply wisdom.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by gaddafe(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

See Oga, if you need videos of how the northerners have been mocking Tinubu, I have them. they plenty for here. It's just that NL might not contain them because of the size of the video.

Just relax and enjoy the comedy. If you were not angry about the northerners skit why disturb yourself over Sabinus.

Cassava, garri, Ewa, eeh....eeh....eeh.....eeeh
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.
Sabi made it in ph

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.