Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (49856 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by akezn: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Why are these urchins pained like this? Tinubu was not the only one that was mimicked?

Why are they even angry when they did worse to Jonathan and his wife to the point of even wish him dead by mocking him with a coffin.

Infact, all of una dey madt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by kelly72: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

Hmmmnnn.....he made great people and put them in government. They are great and he made them. He even made Buhari, in his own image, taught them, packaged them and put them in office as APC government. Once they got there;

Rice jumped from N8,500 to N48,000 per bag.
Bread from N300 to N1000
Lux soap from N100 to N300
Bottled big eva water from N100 to N300
Paint of garri from N200 to N1,500
Tuber of yam from N500 to N3,000
Even paracetamol from N20 to N150
Lagos to Abuja by air from N25,000 to N150,000
Gas from N1,800 to N10,000
Naira from N200 per $ to N780 per $
Just to list but a few,
Yet someone is boasting to have produced this level of failure and wants to be rewarded for it.

Listen, Nigerians want a leader who can make engineers, food scientists, doctors, nurses, all professionals and still manage not to steal our money. Of all the good useful people there ought to be, Tinubu produces politicians, the same kind of people Nigerians are suffering from. A drug baron who forged every credential he has and stole every dime in his pocket can only use that to produce politicians who will in turn open the treasury for him to loot.

So please go and collect N1000 and give him your PVC. He will increase your misery but the rest of Nigerians won't let him get there. We are not all like you.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Theoarhics: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Sabinus has made more positive impact than Tinubu and his APC govt over the time we have know him. It's not a surprise that Tinubu's supporters unfollowed him , afterall, they no like what is good. How can a normal person with sense be a Tinubu supporter.?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by bazoodo: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Happiness?

Seems you not on TikTok and don’t know how many comedians in the Nigerian space.

are those ones comedians?? They can hardly make any one laugh
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.

You must be a nitwit for stereotyping igbos. It's ok for your Tinubu to make fun of the holy eucharist but it's not ok for sabinus to make fun of him?

Go to America and see people making fun of Biden on live television and nothing happens. Go to France and see their Prime Minister collecting slap and nothing happens because they practice democracy.

" An artist, stars living in lagos can choose their preferred candidate but must be careful of mocking Tinubu.." you said..

You must be a tout. Either active or a retired touts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Benmob: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2022
timefarm:

What he did there was not comedy.
He lost himself there that day.

He should stick to what he advertised comedy, not political tantrums throwing...
how did he lost himself,even tinubu was not d only one mock,other candidates were mock to! Mr lost boy
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by pacespot(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.

Urchin, is Lagos the Tinubu family estate?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by TrumpDonald2: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

You urchins need brain reset grin . How's he mocking Thieffnubu? I thought you guys said Thieffnubu was showing that he's a team player bla bla bla. So what's mocking about imitating a team player? Bulaba grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Popeonah(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Zionmdde:

The man needs to retire and allow we the masses make the leaders we need. no to godfatherism
He is the reason why Nigeria is like this. Imagine he has raised people who killed the country and it's economy. I pray he never smells that seat. then with shettima as vice. God forbid bad thing
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by pacespot(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2022
There are some followers on Twitter that when they unfollowed you, you need to go and do Thanksgiving in the church the next day. Sabinus should be thanking his head. wink

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Popeonah(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.

WHO IS HE?
Let him go and rest, does he want to finish the remaining good things left in Nigeria. He raised an army of thieves to finish the country. Now he wasn't satisfy with their stealing and corruption and he wasn't to kill and destroy Nigeria by himself
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Are you saying Tinubu is going to abuse his power? just cos a citizen exercised his freedom and rights? Wow! In a sane and real democratic world, that alone would be more than enough reason not to vote him sire.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Lagos no be Tinubu get am or you, Lagos is Nigeria commercial city, a person from Leeds can move to London because he find London great with opportunities which is the financial hub and commercial city of England and Europe. Lagos na center even during colonial days and also former federal capital. What do you expect. It sit the largest port. Oba of benin Eweka son was the first oba of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by badoh(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Zionmdde:

The man needs to retire and allow we the masses make the leaders we need. no to godfatherism
Did he disturb you from making your choice? Choose your own candidate and let others choose theirs, this is democracy.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Udemzy05: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2022
seguno2:

Please how can a peepooing shaky shaky hands person be god? Be god to who? Maybe god to uneducated illiterate almajiri agberos like MC Oluomo

Lol.. maybe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by pacespot(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

And then what is the end result of all these people that your urchins father has made in politics in Nigeria today, pervasive corruption and mass poverty?

Isn't that what you urchins are meant to believe as the right leadership when Tinubu has weaponized poverty against you?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2022
sabinus should stay clear out of politics, those who sent him just want to end his career before it start because he's just starting his career as far as I'm concerns

like this Macaroni is finished, you can see him grasping for his career breath, many entertainer will be forgotten post election

why are they not making fun of Atiku? they know Northerners don't allow such joke but we Yoruba allow these bunch of idiots whom their kinsmen took money meant for their mental health, good roads to invest on beer that amount to nothing to be cruising around Tinubu that build the template of safety measures in Lagos while Peter obi can't go to Anambra for safety purpose hence opt for idp camp to cover up for his life

useless people in millions
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AlwaysPositive: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

“If you unfollowed Sabinus because you find his latest comedy offensive to your political god, you’re only punishing yourself and that’s your own personal problem.

“This Naija is hard already; na people like Sabinus we take dey console ourselves from time to time.

“If you decide to unfollow happiness, na you sabi,”
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AlwaysPositive: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

“If you unfollowed Sabinus because you find his latest comedy offensive to your political god, you’re only punishing yourself and that’s your own personal problem.

“This Naija is hard already; na people like Sabinus we take dey console ourselves from time to time.

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by happney65: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
There's nothing Tinubu and his supporters cannot do. They threaten everything because they want to win election. Tinubu wasn't even the only presidential candidate mocked in that video. So does it mean Tinubu and his supporters cannot absorb criticism?

They cannot. An example of how their administration will be. Little or no press freedom. You wait and see
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by happney65: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2022
"A group of northern children have been doing skits mocking baba bulaba since march.

Every single outing/gaffe the man makes they have made a caricature of it

No single backlash from our bulaba brothers.

Once the same thing comes from macaroni or sabinus you see them out in their puny insignificant numbers trying to cancel them.

All of a sudden you hear their moral anger.

The irony is that there's nothing in sabinus skit that is made up...everything is almost exactly the same way baba bulaba said it..why do they defend it when baba bulaba says it but get angry when someone replicates it?

In summary I only have one question...

Is it cowardice or bigotry?"

Ade damola

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AlwaysPositive: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Kingsmeal:

See who is cussing Sabinus. grin

If 50k dey your account like this, you won't accept this online Urchin job you're doing.

Sabinus is full time Port Harcourt boy and he resides in PH. You lots should cry us a river.

I can't blame you, that is the way you people insult your father and mother and I know it's your expectations that your children will insult you and kick you in the head when you grow old. It's an igbo thing
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AlwaysPositive: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
Why crying over people's personal disisions ? Do You want to beg or regret what you did that made poeple to unfollow ? Pls you come out and let people know. People have nothing to loose by not following you but you will feel the pain bcs anyone can choose his or her happiness anywhere they like . It is not only on your side people can get happiness but you are the one depending on people to get your daily means.

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by RZArecta(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
you're a joke
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by AlwaysPositive: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

You see why I always advice my fellow Igbo brothers to buy the whole of Lagos state from this lazy lots. Let's buy every property the ever owned l, buy their wives and daughters and send this lazy men to hell..... They are too lazy for my liking..

No wonder the 50k urchin job is making them behave like bingos... Because if 50k will make you disrespect people, what will you do when you now see a million naira..
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by SpearHead: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?
Yes... They are his investments as they account to him every month. A part of their respective state allocations are given to him. All contracts especially that of taxation are given to him.
He milks the state treasuries dey through them.
Now you want him to rule Nigeria so he will bondage Nigeria the way he has done to Lagos. You must be a wicked fellow.

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Wrong, so if Tinubu is ur Lord should he be lord to others? We all. Know that Tinubu is lord and savior of d West, so allow another person to hv his own lord.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by MarketDispatch: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2022

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Iamzik: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:

WHO IS HE?

Yeah he literally mixed clay with water to mold them and breath life into them.... If you don't know the difference between godfatherism + thuggery and pure political influence then I'm sorry for you

Tinunu was the only governor who change depty 3 times because he doesn't like any idea different from his own and he doesn't want anybody to outshine him. Even the fashola that did well had problems with him, same with Ambrose. Sanwo olu is yes man and that is the kind of minions he wants. Y'all should be ashamed
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by gimakon2(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Because he spoke the truth , he should be ignored?
grin Nigerians, when you wake up from what you yorubas are bringing to Nigeria , i hope you do not regret it. Make i no talk to you.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by SUNNINO(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2022
You just show how shallow you reason, learn, travel and mix up with Nigerians and don't be a bigot. Sabinus is not an ibo man,he is from Rivers state,an ikwerre man. You people did worst against Good luck in 2015. Take your pill.
muykem:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.