Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo (49861 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.
gibberish from a jobless urrchin who sucks tinubu flaccid balls and drinks his cum for peanuts.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by NorthernersSuck: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever

A bastard always notice his or her fellow bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

Little did you know that when all of this groups you mentioned vote with they PVC Apc is definitely going to win!
Even if they win, they remain who they are. Read the various groups again... Yea, that is who they are

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The pot bellied and morbidly obese dwarf should be ignored!

Attention he is seeking and that he has gotten! Nothing more!

Gibberish from a jobless urrchin whose daily routine is to suck tinubu balls for peanuts.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The demented fla headed bastard is an attention seeking idiot, nobody takes those subhumans from erosion ravaged land seriously again, they are inconsequential and they will remain so forever
Bitch!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by LegacyB: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
Many of them will never make the kind of money sabinus has made in their entire life.
The same money was made because of them. Be nice to your customers so they can come back again. Business sense 101.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
He can move his skits to Anambra. He didn't apply wisdom.
Go and chase him to Port Harcourt na since your god claims to own Lagos..Sabinus is from my area in Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Acidosis(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2022
timefarm:

What he did there was not comedy.
He lost himself there that day.

He should stick to what he advertised comedy, not political tantrums throwing...

LOL. Comedians have been mimicking Buhari, public figures, MOGs, etc. from antiquity. Comedians will continue to mimic Tilumbu and there's nothing you would do about it.

MC Tagwaye moved from grass to grace by simply mimicking Buhari in different parts of this country and heaven did not fall. Buhari has personally watched him perform severally using his fulani accents and, today, the young man has bagged international appointments.

The ironic FACT about the comedian is that he is a full-blown Igbo boy (with the name Obinna SImon) and Fulanis are not calling for his head. And no, he is not leaking fulani ar'se.

You criminally-minded criminals are just pained that Tilumbu's gaffes have become a new normal. Now who do you blame? The man who has made gaffes a recurring expenditure or the comedian who simply mimicked your idol? Is it until Tilumbu's gaffes get to Twitter global before you realise that everyone cannot play dum.b and act the ethnic script that you Tilumbu's regional fan boys want to play?

Tilumbu is a national joke. You cannot wish that away so long as he continues to use a microphone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Well stated out patriot!

The dwarf just seeking attention!

You are truly a virus.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by LegacyB: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Jack005:
gibberish from a jobless urrchin who sucks tinubu flaccid balls and drinks his cum for peanuts.
Why not just speak to his point to show your superior argument than just pander to gibberish statements. I was never a fan of Tinubu before . But with this online bullying and killing of other people’s opinions like we are in a military regime I’d rather choose what I know than the calamity to come from your group of people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by NorthernersSuck: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.

Illiterate, sabinus is a port Harcourt based,

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 26, 2022
fuckJones:
I know a man that have made People that served under him Great Leaders that served in all level of Govt.
He made Councillors, LG Chairman
He made House of Assembly Members And Governors
He made House of Representatives and Senators
He made Ministers & a Vice president

WHO IS HE?

Hope, whoever the man is also made you as well since I won't want to be the one knowing the names of those he made and I'm not on that list.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Isobug: 3:55am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:
Uselessss sabinu who couldn't make it in southeast until he came to Lagos. Most of these people are retard tbh.
Sabinus is Portharcout boy and that's where he lives. Don't know where you have ever seen him slept in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:

Taa, you and Lagos sef. You,that have been living in Lagos for ages, have you made it. Is Lagos populated by only your family? As if it is just the land that make people rich.. let us hear word. Some people live elsewhere and have made it big in life.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Citygospel: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2022
This song is causing Wahala for APC and PDP supporters..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrf0Z64DgI

Please like and share for a better Nigeria.

Obidient We Move.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by putin2: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Hahaha word of those that has sell all the family land and use it for owembe, mumu you sounds like one of them.

YorubaIsGreat:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2022
timefarm:

He should stick to what he advertised comedy, not political tantrums throwing...
You don't tell a grown man what to do and how to go about it. Besides, he mimicked the other presidential candidates, so why are urchins upset? It tells that urrchins know that tinubu has not been doing well all along ,yet they support him because of tribe,political affiliation or personal gain.. Sabinwa lost nothing, infact he gained more followers including me.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Dukeofotukpo(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Alpharey:

Even if they win, they remain who they are. Read the various groups again... Yea, that is who they are
Who they are it’s of no essence since they are the one ruling you the sane and most coordinated sensible human.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Oluwomonext212(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2022
If at this modern age (2022)you are still behind the keyboard to type and post tribalism and ethnicism words on nairaland or any other social media, u are nothing but a waste to urself and ur generation. I find it so hard addressing someone by their tribe, like saying hey Hausa man or Ibo man, and mind you I’m a typical Yoruba by blood and birth. So how you comfortably insult a whole race or tribe still baffles me and will remain a mystery for life. Grow up nairalanders!! You all can do better !!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Urchins must be urchins
That same thing they did to Jonathan and they were celebrated, now they re kicking against it

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Jack005(m): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2022
LegacyB:

Why not just speak to his point to show your superior argument than just pander to gibberish statements. I was never a fan of Tinubu before . But with this online bullying and killing of other people’s opinions like we are in a military regime I’d rather choose the what I know than the calamity to come from your group of people.
One vote man,one vote you have..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
He can move his skits to Anambra. He didn't apply wisdom.

You people's obsession with Anambra. That must be very painful. Chaaiii

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by stuffs2002: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

There's no difference between you and Northern almajiris
Sorry I'll take that back
Almajiris are far better than you.
There don't get emotional over politics

Only IPOB will feel they can insult everyone in the country.

You insult northerners yet IPOB miscreants are always swarming to the north like flies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by NorthernersSuck: 4:02am On Dec 26, 2022
timefarm:

Go and hang yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Siscooh: 4:15am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
What I have noticed about many easterners is that they easily took up fight they can't finish but later playing a victim card. An artist, stars living in Lagos can choose their preferred presidential candidate but must be very careful of mocking Tinubu. This is wisdom and not emotion.

You guys think you can control even God, watch him disappoint you guys come next year. Even if Obi doesn't ascend the throne, your Candidate isn't entering AsoRock God has a plan. Abeggi

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
If at this modern age (2022)you are still behind the keyboard to type and post tribalism and ethnicism words on nairaland or any other social media, u are nothing but a waste to urself and ur generation. I find it so hard addressing someone by their tribe, like saying hey Hausa man or Ibo man, and mind you I’m a typical Yoruba by blood and birth. So how you comfortably insult a whole race or tribe still baffles me and will remain a mystery for life. Grow up nairalanders!! You all can do better !!

Just because of a skit made by one man. A nairalander is abusing an entire tribe from the Eastern part of Nigeria. Am having cold shivers because of the type of people we have here.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Thebigheart: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2022
They are so TOXIC in nature.

The same skit was also made about others presidential candidates. Nobody reacted.

Na their headache, make them carry am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Alpharey: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB will feel they can insult everyone in the country.

You insult northerners yet IPOB miscreants are always swarming to the north like flies

Landlord travel and see. Oyibo people travel all over the world. Just like Igbo people. Explore the world while you live. But you chose to stay in a hut in Ogbomosho for your entire life and that is why you can never tolerate others

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Bigchristo: 4:24am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Stop being foolish Lagos is not a foreign country and Easterners are Nigerians too so stop this senseless talk Tinubu is not different from the rest of Nigerian politicians which you and your urchins reign insult on daily basis, if criticizing him make you feel bad then jump into Lagos lagoon n die for all I care grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by nony43(m): 4:33am On Dec 26, 2022
diadem10:

He is not from the East and doesn’t live in your Tinubu Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Udemzy05: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:

Rest,Tinubu no be god.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo by Udemzy05: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

You'll be fine.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Ministers Who Are Leaving The Cabinet / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.